The Student Room Group

Year 11's

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hey guys
does anyone have any good notes on An Inspector Calls and Of Mice And Men
I unfortunately missed the lessons for An inspector calls so I don't know anything :frown:
im really struggling to get to grips with the themes and characters
thanks loads
Original post by husnia
hey guys
does anyone have any good notes on An Inspector Calls and Of Mice And Men
I unfortunately missed the lessons for An inspector calls so I don't know anything :frown:
im really struggling to get to grips with the themes and characters
thanks loads

I'm not studying those books, but I have York Notes for my book and it's quite good (probably worth buying):
https://wordery.com/an-inspector-calls-york-notes-for-gcse-2010-john-scicluna-9781408248737?currency=GBP&gtrck=ZzJjTWV6YThwMk0xdGliWWRJUUFiREZWZUVWdUczQU1RcEJXN3NSUGtFdHNQdkJ5YmN4WnpqOXlkUmhUNjZaNWN4Yi9NcS9JVzg0QzM1N3VwWXlmV2c9PQ&gclid=COWsm5ywm8sCFdIV0wodM6MNuQ
Reply 42
Has anyone not started revising yet? :redface:
Original post by luciie
Has anyone not started revising yet? :redface:

Just started to revise recently GET GOING NOW if you want awsome grades im planning to revise till 12:30 pm
Done little bits of revision here and there but going to knuckle down and properly get going tomorrow. Only problem is I have 3 pieces of coursework (biology, geography and PE) all due by Easter and right now I just DONT HAVE TIME :angry: I really want to get the best grades in my year but I just need to get my head in the right place and focus if I have any hope of doing that :s-smilie:
Original post by NiamhM1801
Done little bits of revision here and there but going to knuckle down and properly get going tomorrow. Only problem is I have 3 pieces of coursework (biology, geography and PE) all due by Easter and right now I just DONT HAVE TIME :angry: I really want to get the best grades in my year but I just need to get my head in the right place and focus if I have any hope of doing that :s-smilie:

I'm almost done with coursework!!! Just music, French, chemistry left! Maybe not done yet... :frown: I'm sure you can do it though!!! :smile:
i haven't properly started bc i keep putting it off
anyone got any good motivation tips lol
I can write some notes up on here soon if you'd like.
If anyone here is studying GCSE English Language and GCSE English Literature (AQA) and wants to achieve an A/A*, Private Message me.

I used Mr Bruff's A* Club Videos which helped me achieve an A (English Lang) and A* in (English Lit) last year- I would highly recommend them and would be happy to help/share the links etc.- just drop me a PM :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest