The Student Room Group

"Baiting out the skets in London" video

Scroll to see replies

Memory lane brings me back to school most of the stories were fabricated and exaggerated I wouldn't take it so seriously these lads only represent a tiny minority of Londoners. Funny video regardless would watch again.
watch this reaction it it: It agrees with you completely but has received an enormous amount of dislikes.

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
So I was procrastinating on youtube and this popped up in my suggested videos -_-

I cringed really hard at this video :o:o, just thought I'd share it to see peoples responses! (tagging some lovely random tsr people to get the discussion going XD)

Spoiler

For some reason this just feels like a Sam Pepper video :redface:

Gross. :redface: It's really weird because it's got such a positive response in the comments. :redface:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXn99OuXRC4
Original post by GreenOut
Herein lies the key problem I wished to address... If it's not correct to judge people based on their ethnicity/sex surely we shouldn't judge someone based on the way they speak as it's a result of the environment they grew up in. I shouldn't have to change my accent to please you or convince you I'm civilised lol, how pathetic

No they were probably raised around adults that could speak proper English. I'm judging the fact that they are too lazy to bother speaking English to a reasonable degree which they are capable of...
ngl the chinese kid was funny though.
Original post by homeland.lsw
No they were probably raised around adults that could speak proper English. I'm judging the fact that they are too lazy to bother speaking English to a reasonable degree which they are capable of...

Yeah... they speak like that because they're lazy... 'Course mate, I'll just agree with you here and end this.

PS most of these kids are ethnic so their parents probably can't even speak English. I live in London and grew up with these type of people, I know
But seriously how chavy are they? Wow I'm more shocked about the way they speak and dress then the actual content of the video.
The video disgusts me.....

PS most of these kids are ethnic so their parents probably can't even speak English. I live in London and grew up with these type of people, I know This is a stupid statement to make, just because someone is ethnic doesn't mean they can't speak english properly
Yeah... they speak like that because they're lazy... 'Course mate, I'll just agree with you here and end this.

PS most of these kids are ethnic so their parents probably can't even speak English. I live in London and grew up with these type of people, I know

I literally live two stops away from Westfield. Trust me, I have seen the deterioration of the people over the years. And it's nothing to do with ethnicity, white people speak just as bad.
And of course their parents can speak English...
Original post by RonnieRJ
Lol it's not that they sleep with multiple boys it's what they do lmao. If some girl I knew got gang banged multiple times for attention I'd also develop a negative opinion of her lol? She may not car but I still have an opinion lols

Plus it's not like they were tagged and named by surname, you know how many Olivia's there are in London lmao?

And yeah I think they're fxckboys cause they're clearly only using the girls for sex

Idk if you have been to school England but things like this spread very quickly thanks to social media. Everyone within one school and often another school will know of this girl. Some did have their surnames' mentioned, btw.

If they do and you think badly of them, ok that is absolutely fine. But if you say it on a video that has now gone viral then that is very disrespectful and will affect the girl called a sket, very negatively.
Original post by homeland.lsw
I literally live two stops away from Westfield. Trust me, I have seen the deterioration of the people over the years. And it's nothing to do with ethnicity, white people speak just as bad.
And of course their parents can speak English...

Grew up in Bethnal Green and I can categorically confirm that the slang these people use stems entirely from their ethnic background/culture. A lot of the words are from Patois and get "mashed up" with English words to form the version of English slang displayed in that video. Also in terms of the culture, they'll use words from black/asian music and films etc... So yes it is ethnic. The reason white kids pick these words up is because of, as I mentioned previously, the multiracial environment they grow up in where the usage of these words is commonplace.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Black Cat
Memory lane brings me back to school most of the stories were fabricated and exaggerated I wouldn't take it so seriously these lads only represent a tiny minority of Londoners. Funny video regardless would watch again.

Sorry but I live in London, Croydon to be exact and they are not the minority.
Grew up in Bethnal Green and I can categorically confirm that the slang these people use stems entirely from their ethnic background/culture. A lot of the words are from Patois and get "mashed up" with English words to form the version of English slang displayed in that video. Also in terms of the culture, they'll use words from black/asian music and films etc... So yes it is ethnic. The reason white kids pick these words up is because, as I mentioned previously, the multiracial environment they grow up in where the usage of these words is commonplace.

Well it's ugly and unnecessary...
So I was procrastinating on youtube and this popped up in my suggested videos -_-

I cringed really hard at this video :o:o, just thought I'd share it to see peoples responses! (tagging some lovely random tsr people to get the discussion going XD) For some reason this just feels like a Sam Pepper video :redface:

Gross. :redface: It's really weird because it's got such a positive response in the comments. :redface:

He's quite funny at times, watch this :lol:

[video="youtube;HTNaXHPF5-s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTNaXHPF5-s[/video]
Original post by lahorizon
Idk if you have been to school England but things like this spread very quickly thanks to social media. Everyone within one school and often another school will know of this girl. Some did have their surnames' mentioned, btw.

If they do and you think badly of them, ok that is absolutely fine. But if you say it on a video that has now gone viral then that is very disrespectful and will affect the girl called a sket, very negatively.

Obv I've been to a school in England loool in birms as well so I should know. I think I hear like two surnames from one guy

Plus I honestly doubt it lol they have no shame, I've seen girls in my school like this, if everyone that they know knows anyway, I doubt they care that someone in Manchester thinks "ah man Olivia from NW London is a sket"

They're not gonna bother about it, girls in my school even posted/shared those videos of getting banged by few guys at a time on fb themselves back in the day:u:
(edited 8 years ago)
What is up with these kinda vids first it's message to your Ex now baiting out skets loool :rofl: not complaining though
Obv I've been to a school in England loool in birms as well so I should know. I think I hear like two surnames from one guy

Plus I honestly doubt it lol they have no shame, I've seen girls in my school like this, if everyone that they know knows anyway, I doubt they care that someone in Manchester thinks "ah man Olivia from NW London is a sket"

They're not gonna bother about it, girls in my school even posted/shared those videos of getting banged by few guys at a time on fb themselves back in the day:u:

...do I live under a rock? :redface: That has never happened in my school. Perhaps because it's a catholic school...idk :redface:

What the blaadclart :wtf: :lolwut: you can't be serious now.....
Original post by Ladymusiclover
"I don't want to lick your pussy, I want to eat your cat". I'm sorry but :rofl:

Ngl I couldn't help but laugh at that! XD
...do I live under a rock? :redface: That has never happened in my school. Perhaps because it's a catholic school...idk :redface:

I have a catholic school where I live, not far from me and it is such a **** hole :lol: like the kids that go there are off the rails
watch this reaction it it: It agrees with you completely but has received an enormous amount of dislikes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXn99OuXRC4

I watched it and I loved it!!!!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest