The Student Room Group

If you could go back in time and stop yourself from making one mistake,

What would it be?

Mine would be to stop myself from blending in with the wrong crowd and say no friends are better than bad friends.

Scroll to see replies

Be nicer to the people who were trying to help me..
seen a councillor earlier
Reply 3
Making an account on TSR

The amount of time I've wasted 😭
Reply 4
Original post by AthiaKarim

You can be nice to me if you like. :colone:
Reply 5
Too many to pick from tbh... But I'd probably choose to go back 6 years and try to be more sociable and bubbly, so I wouldn't be so shy or as awkward as I am now.
Original post by Longshot700
What would it be?

Mine would be to stop myself from blending in with the wrong crowd and say no friends are better than bad friends.

friends are just a phase fham
Reply 7
Original post by luminarychild

Can you elaborate.
I think it'd be when I decided 'meh, I can run it off' after I'd dislocated my ankle :/
I would have started my work way earlier in the day today so I wouldn't have to be awake right now :colonhash:
I would need to make several stops.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I would have started my work way earlier in the day today so I wouldn't have to be awake right now :colonhash:

Really? That's the biggest mistake you made? I wanna live your life.
Actually study for A levels
What would it be?

Original post by AthiaKarim

Original post by jawsontheflooor
seen a councillor earlier

Original post by ZuluK
Making an account on TSR

The amount of time I've wasted 😭

You can be nice to me if you like. :colone:

Original post by drowzee
Too many to pick from tbh... But I'd probably choose to go back 6 years and try to be more sociable and bubbly, so I wouldn't be so shy or as awkward as I am now.

Original post by luminarychild

Can you elaborate.

Original post by Luke Kostanjsek
I think it'd be when I decided 'meh, I can run it off' after I'd dislocated my ankle :/

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Original post by mscaffrey

If I could choose I would choose to not make a TSR account. But I have met good ppl here. Including my wife. So, in retrospect I like TSR. I've just become less active on it.
Original post by mscaffrey

Me too.
Really? That's the biggest mistake you made? I wanna live your life.

:tongue: It feels like the biggest mistake of my life right now, I'm SO tired! XD

But on a serious note, I can't think of any huge life changing mistakes to be honest, I think they are yet to be made...:redface:
Original post by High Stakes
If I could choose I would choose to not make a TSR account. But I have met good ppl here. Including my wife. So, in retrospect I like TSR. I've just become less active on it.

0.0 You're basically saying meeting your wife is the number one mistake you met in your life.
Revise for my AS levels when I was in year 12 for the first time.
Reply 18
Right now, it feels like trying to talk to Ethereal World is my biggest mistake; she always ignores me:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
To not have stopped talking to that one person in lectures. It didn't even fizzle out, we just suddenly stopped talking. It's a horrible habit.

Quick Reply

Latest