The Student Room Group

"Baiting out the skets in London" video

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RonnieRJ
Lmaoo yeah exactly and they'd just be happy with the attention

Yup, literally this girl had a full on fingering video and when her mom found out she threw away the underwear she was wearing and was like "oh mom no it wasn't me I don't have those pants or that bra" lol

Lmao like that changed anything XD What a terrible way to try and cover that up! XD

I can't believe that, I really can't.
Original post by DiddyDec
Pure ****ing banters. There are some seriously sketty bitches about.

Dying a bachelor crew.

But skets made secondary school a great experience.
Original post by dairychocolate
Those were the good old days.

Well, I'd be like 'mate, I heard you've got xxxxx and I want it' and then I'd offer something in exchange, although closer friends would show me stuff for free. Girls did the same stuff, really. For all I know, there's still a cringe picture of a younger me tensing my abs in the mirror floating around out there.

You only hear about these things if you're involved with the right groups of people. For example, the neeks never even saw a single nude.

There are more stories, like a teacher at a top grammar school near us who had been banged by multiple sixth-formers (although I never saw proof of that) etc. etc.

It's probably even more amusing at normal schools; I went to a grammar and the girls in question also went to a grammar so we were likely more tame.

So you helped the "exchange"? how wonderful of you...
Original post by chocolatesauce
Dont really like the word "sket", even the harsh assonace and sibilance as it rolls off your tongue. Nasty.

I just learnt the word today...then again I don't know London slag as I don't live in London. :tongue:

Actually, I also learnt "baiting" today. I've never really heard it used before. :redface:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Lol really? Not my school, it's so calm. :tongue: Also we have to pray like everyday...

Catholic schools are so bad I sometimes wonder if they are taught by serpents
So I was procrastinating on youtube and this popped up in my suggested videos -_-

I cringed really hard at this video :o:o, just thought I'd share it to see peoples responses! (tagging some lovely random tsr people to get the discussion going XD)

Spoiler

For some reason this just feels like a Sam Pepper video :redface:

Gross. :redface: It's really weird because it's got such a positive response in the comments. :redface:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L

Wtf berfinnnnn
I may know her
Original post by whorace
Catholic schools are so bad I sometimes wonder if they taught by serpents

My head of 6th form looks like snake...

Honestly though, the atmosphere is so peaceful. Even though I'm a complete atheist, the whole "inspired by christ" atmosphere makes it a really nice place to be.
Original post by Fkmylife
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L

Wtf berfinnnnn
I may know her

Pardon? :redface:
Original post by Bealzibub
I'm never getting married.

Haha what made you say that?
So you helped the "exchange"? how wonderful of you...

Yeah, we were immature and traded them like pokemon cards. Not something I'd do now, though, and I'd hope the same goes for the girls.

------

Just remembered an incident. I was at a friend's birthday party. The guy was a rugby player and his hench rugby mates were all there, too, plus a bunch of girls. Last thing I remember from that night was one of the girls sitting between a circle of like 5 rugby guys and giving them head.

------

Another time, I was at a skater friend's party. The crowd here was older and there were skets offering blowjobs for cigarettes.

-----

All of these repressed memories are flooding back now.
This is so disgusting.

Spoiler

I've heard a few stories about a few people in my school/college here and there. Though nothing as extreme as some people have said in this video. :lolwut:
Pardon? :redface:

Some guy said Berfin?
Peak times if its the same one
Yeah, we were immature and traded them like pokemon cards. Not something I'd do now, though, and I'd hope the same goes for the girls.

------

Just remembered an incident. I was at a friend's birthday party. The guy was a rugby player and his hench rugby mates were all there, too, plus a bunch of girls. Last thing I remember from that night was one of the girls sitting between a circle of like 5 rugby guys and giving them head.

------

Another time, I was at a skater friend's party. The crowd here was older and there were skets offering blowjobs for cigarettes.

-----

All of these repressed memories are flooding back now.

I don't actually find any of these stories amusing...quite sad really...
I just learnt the word today...then again I don't know London slag as I don't live in London. :tongue:

Actually, I also learnt "baiting" today. I've never really heard it used before. :redface:

yeah its common dialect now, so many new words to learn..
I don't actually find any of these stories amusing...quite sad really...

Sad is a weird word to use.

If not amusing, maybe disgusting/embarrassing but I don't understand why they'd be sad.
Sad is a weird word to use.

If not amusing, maybe disgusting/embarrassing but I don't understand why they'd be sad.

Really embarrassing, to the point where I feel a bit sorry for them, which is quite sad...

Does that make sense? :redface:
What a retard.

If he were my son, he'd be on his way to a boarding school in India on a paddling boat.
Original post by Dinasaurus
Baiting out the Skets on TSR edition coming soon

There's too many 'skets' in the maths forum
Original post by fire_and_ice
What a retard.

If he were my son, he'd be on his way to a boarding school in India on a paddling boat.

Oh my god HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
Really embarrassing, to the point where I feel a bit sorry for them, which is quite sad...

Does that make sense? :redface:

Most (if not all) of the stories aren't real, nothing to worry about

Quick Reply

Latest