The Student Room Group

"Baiting out the skets in London" video

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dairychocolate
I think you're wound up too tightly about this.

You're just jealous you haven't been gangbanged yet.

Nah, mate. I'm not about that life.
Original post by dairychocolate
I think you're wound up too tightly about this.

You're just jealous you haven't been gangbanged yet.

About what? No I don't actually care, it's peoples lives and they can make their own choices. But I don't know, I can't help but feel the need to grind my jaw when I hear stuff like that, it really does make me cringe. :redface: I'm a nun you see :closedeyes:
Original post by fire_and_ice
X .

Btw a paddling boat is too generous, I would make him swim. :u:
Original post by Euclidean
Most (if not all) of the stories aren't real, nothing to worry about

:tongue:
Original post by Euclidean
There's too many 'skets' in the maths forum

Bare fam, skets giving out too many digits on that maths forum.
Original post by Dinasaurus
Bare fam, skets giving out too many digits on that maths forum.

Digits, bashing bare numbers, all sorts going on :lol:
I am dying right now hahaha thats the funniest thing ive seen in a while. that oriental dude in the north face jacket "Ling Ling" :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Btw @TheonlyMrsHolmes I think this dude owes you. You've got him about 100 views more.
Original post by undercxver
Btw @TheonlyMrsHolmes I think this dude owes you. You've got him about 100 views more.

:doh: I knowwwww, what have I done??? :frown:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Btw a paddling boat is too generous, I would make him swim. :u:

I was going to say this but I'm actually in serious agreement with him so a paddling boat is more realistic
Original post by Quantex
Ah, the classy, cultured, urbane youth of today. These are the business leaders, teachers and politicians of the future.

God ****ing help us.

No they're not...
Original post by neal95
I am dying right now hahaha thats the funniest thing ive seen in a while. that oriental dude in the north face jacket "Ling Ling" :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That was funny, I can't even lie. I almost threw up my lungs laughing at that! XD "I don't want to eat your pussy, I want to eat your cat" Fml! I actually died! XD
Original post by whorace
I was going to say this but I'm actually in serious agreement with him so a paddling boat is more realistic

No no, he can swim!
That was funny, I can't even lie. I almost threw up my lungs laughing at that! XD "I don't want to eat your pussy, I want to eat your cat" Fml! I actually died! XD

them big narstie laughs got me aswell, ngl think i scared some of my flatmates as i was physically laughing, they probs think im a lunatic or some ****
Original post by RivalPlayer
I watched the whole thing. The video represents moral and education failures.
It doesn't surprise me though as I frequently hear this kind of stuff in my local town centre.

The way in which young people speak so graphically about sexual acts these days is quite disturbing.

I'd never bring up a kid in London.

I'm not going to lie, I do agree with you there. It was very graphic, but I also feel like it felt bit "too much" because it was one clip after another.

I don't think it is disturbing but it is quite gross and unnecessary.
Original post by theonlymrsholmes
so i was procrastinating on youtube and this popped up in my suggested videos -_-

i cringed really hard at this video :o:o, just thought i'd share it to see peoples responses! (tagging some lovely random tsr people to get the discussion going xd)

Spoiler

for some reason this just feels like a sam pepper video :redface:

gross. :redface: it's really weird because it's got such a positive response in the comments. :redface:

ABSOLUTE CREEEASE!!

my god
Deary me :nodots: :facepalm2:
The frankness and casual nature isn't unusual. I've walked past many groups of school kids and heard the stuff like this coming out of their mouths - no mic and camera in sight. They don't give a toss about who hears it. A lot of these young people haven't had proper parenting i.e. no one to install good values into their minds. That's fundamentally why they've turned out like this.

I come from a place where this sort of talk is normal - it labelled as 'banter' but it really is very much inappropriate. Between friends I guess its different, but exposing it on Camera is quite unnecessary and really cheapens the value of sexual relationships. Also, how insensitive and rude can you be - such degrading, ungentlemanly words from these people who will potentially become the future of our 'society'.
I watched it and I loved it!!!!! :biggrin:

Lol I had a feeling u would... Cant lie she's slyly funny though I feel for alpay B as well :colone: They'd make a good couple :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Reply 159
I watched the whole thing. The video represents moral and education failures.
It doesn't surprise me though as I frequently hear this kind of stuff in my local town centre.

The way in which young people speak so graphically about sexual acts these days is quite disturbing.

I'd never bring up a kid in London.

They are the trash of London it doesn't mean bringing up a child in London is bad overall

Quick Reply

Latest