The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iceskapri
You going to an applicant open day? 👏🏻

I went to one a few weeks ago. I firmed it as soon as I got home, loved it :biggrin:
Where abouts you from?:tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by urbanforestry
I went to one a few weeks ago. I firmed it as soon as I got home, loved it :biggrin:
Where abouts you from?:tongue:

Haha it's so exciting isn't it :h: which other unis did you apply to and what did you pick for your insurance?
I'm from london! You?
Original post by iceskapri
Haha it's so exciting isn't it :h: which other unis did you apply to and what did you pick for your insurance?
I'm from london! You?

I'm from Newport, so pretty close to the uni :biggrin:

I applied to Salford, Kent, Sussex, and Leicester. I ended up getting rejections from Leicester and Sussex. Leicester was gonna be my insurance too so I was gutted haha!
Salford is my insurance now though, wbu?
(edited 8 years ago)
I am applying to Occupational Therapy from Swansea, Liberty House is my favourite accommodation atm haven't applied yet though :smile:
Reply 424
Original post by JC_Costales
Anyone applied for Pharmacology????? :smile:

I have applied for that and received an offer..... have you heard? :smile:
Original post by urbanforestry
I'm from Newport, so pretty close to the uni :biggrin:

I applied to Salford, Kent, Sussex, and Leicester. I ended up getting rejections from Leicester and Sussex. Leicester was gonna be my insurance too so I was gutted haha!
Salford is my insurance now though, wbu?

How weird, I applied to leicester hoping to make it my insurance too but got rejected. Got offers from all the other three though but still waiting from surrey and it's been a little over 2 months now. Thinking of portsmouth as my insurance 😁
Original post by MitchThorngate
Anyone here applying to do Politics and Sociology? Cardiff is my first choice at the minute, and I'm heading to the applicant day tomorrow. Also, anyone thinking of applying to Gordon Hall for accommodation?

Damn so close! I applied for 2 courses, one being Politics & Sociology... I firmed Social Analytics & Politics :biggrin:
Original post by emiloujess
Damn so close! I applied for 2 courses, one being Politics & Sociology... I firmed Social Analytics & Politics :biggrin:

Hahaha fair enough! Where to are you from?
Original post by MitchThorngate
Hahaha fair enough! Where to are you from?

Warwickshire, what about you? :smile:
Original post by emiloujess
Warwickshire, what about you? :smile:

Ah nice, and only from Barry, just down the road!
Has anyone else's offer for physics been lowered?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hyjacked
Has anyone else's offer for physics been lowered?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish :frown: AAB mine is for BSc? What about yourself?
Original post by Gracemarielewis
I wish :frown: AAB mine is for BSc? What about yourself?

It was AAb but last night i got an email from ucas and it has been changed to ABB, I have no idea why or how
Original post by hyjacked
It was AAb but last night i got an email from ucas and it has been changed to ABB, I have no idea why or how

Aww that's so nice! Have you already firmed Cardiff then?
Original post by Gracemarielewis
Aww that's so nice! Have you already firmed Cardiff then?

Nope,I haven't firmed anything yet, only just got all my offers in. I think it will be my insurance.
Reply 435
History and Religious Studies. From Portsmouth
Just firmed Cardiff University for Architecture, from London
Reply 437
Original post by afern
I'm applying for history and I'm currently living in the US (my family's from London though!)

I'm doing history too! As a combined with religious studies. Have you decided on Cardiff as a firm choice?
Hi! I am going to Cardiff Uni as postgraduate student in MSc Food, Space, and Society! From Indonesia
Hi :smile:

I firmed Cardiff for Social Analytics & Politics a while back but might be switching to Journalism, Media & Sociology. Anyone else doing that course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending