The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If Coquelin is considered to be one of the star players then this explains a lot ....
Original post by TeeEm
If Coquelin is considered to be one of the star players then this explains a lot ....

He's a top defensive midfielder imo. I am not judging it by just reputation.
Ali has singehandedly had about a months worth of Arsenal thread meltdown's today and confirmed he is by far and large the most deluded/worst poster on this thread. Been well and truly roasted by everyone's had an argument with today.
Original post by Rk2k14
Couldn't even beat Chelsea this season and got done by a much of kids.

Arsenal are a disgrace.

Neither did you lot beat Chelsea?
Original post by Rk2k14
Couldn't even beat Chelsea this season and got done by a much of kids.

Arsenal are a disgrace.

Original post by jam277
Neither did you lot beat Chelsea?

Ramsey needs to go back on to the wing or in the bin - called this since day
Wilshere in the center to overtake Cazorlas midfield spot - since day
Walcott has a weaker overall game than Welbeck - day
Gabriel isn't better than Mert, everyone who called him to be replaced should be forced to buy an Aston Villa season ticket next year
It's so scary, Swansea have been watching us get dicked on and now think they can do the same. After all, we've only beaten them once at home in the league, and you can't fault their relative performance against Spurs.
Reply 4887
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Ramsey needs to go back on to the wing or in the bin - called this since day
Wilshere in the center to overtake Cazorlas midfield spot - since day
Walcott has a weaker overall game than Welbeck - day
Gabriel isn't better than Mert, everyone who called him to be replaced should be forced to buy an Aston Villa season ticket next year

Lmao said time and time that Ramsey is over hyped and that Mert is a much better defender than Gabriel.

One thing I'm glad about is that the split among the fan base is reducing, and almost everyone ants Wenger out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looking at Spurs' fixtures and your easy home games you'll still finish above them comfortably
Original post by sr90
Looking at Spurs' fixtures and your easy home games you'll still finish above them comfortably

We should have beaten you comfortably yesterday. Never know with this team.
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
We should have beaten you comfortably yesterday. Never know with this team.

Couldn't have asked for an easier set of home games and i'm sure you'll beat 2 of Sunderland, Everton & West Ham away.
Arsenal are not beating Everton away we haven't done it for years and I don't see it changing maybe we can beat West Ham
Hard to see us winning any of our next 3 away games either. On a usual season West Ham away is a tough game but a banker 3 points, this season they look terrifying. I actually like that no one has any belief left in the team, we usually play better that way and there'll be a lot of pressure on Spurs next Saturday.
Failure FC bottles it again.
Reply 4894
I want us to collapse if it means Wenger's out. I'm grateful for the side he's built but I'm not even sure how much credit can be given to him for players like Ozil/Sanchez and Cech, all who joined us on circumstances out of our hands. Gems like Bellerin and (maybe) Coquelin are not because of his vision for talent, but stubbornness of not buying depth in the summer and he's fortunate they've saved his career. I respect all his achievements in the past, but currently the man is a walking fraud.
(edited 8 years ago)
Wonder why people are still rating Bellerin, he's not been performing since Debuchy left. Coq and Sanchez are struggling to put their injuries behind them so we've essentially not improved on Flamini and Campbell though this may change soon.
And we're being linked to Toon man Rolando Aarons, possibly to replace Ox?
When does St Totteringham's day fall this year?
Reply 4897
Original post by difeo

When your girl sleeps with FK

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4898
Original post by difeo

It's a leap year. Duh.
Original post by SA-1
When your girl sleeps with FK

Posted from TSR Mobile

Joke's on you, I don't have a girl

Latest