The Student Room Group

Pointless being career minded tbh

Gunna die and be forgotten and you'd have wasted your life sat in an office..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Superhotfire
Gunna die and be forgotten and you'd have wasted your life sat in an office..

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeh true of most careers i guess
Who says career = office?
Original post by TheArtofProtest
That's right.

Career = Cubicle.

Career = shared cubicle
Reply 4
Reasons why I want to work with small children no. 23. It's never boring.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katty3
Reasons why I want to work with small children no. 23. It's never boring.

Posted from TSR Mobile

kind of is unless you're a retard who finds the conversation of an infant with a partially formed brain stimulating
Reply 6
Original post by samharrison
kind of is unless you're a retard who finds the conversation of an infant with a partially formed brain stimulating

You have clearly never worked with kids.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WoodyMKC
Who says career = office?

Career = outdoors
Or
Career = stage
This is a pretty morbid view on life.. We're here on this bed of rock for quite a while (I don't subscribe to life being short) on average, why not bust your balls a bit to make something of yourself?

Maybe you'd prefer the conversation of your boring work colleagues in a job you never liked.
Reply 10

Rekt
Original post by Princepieman
This is a pretty morbid view on life.. We're here on this bed of rock for quite a while (I don't subscribe to life being short) on average, why not bust your balls a bit to make something of yourself?

Busting balls eh :sexface:
Original post by TheArtofProtest
That's right.

Career = Cubicle.

In an office. Segregated from all the other homosapiens.
Original post by queen-bee
Busting balls eh :sexface:

Oi oi, seems I've attracted a dominatrix :wink:
Original post by WoodyMKC
In an office. Segregated from all the other homosapiens.

No cubicles, shoulder to shoulder with 400 chest beating, phone smashing Neanderthals.
Original post by Princepieman

This is exactly what I have done.. I speak from experience.. I have more money than I know what to do with and I worked hard to be in this position even gaveup friends now im looking back thinking it wasnt worth it. I worked hard to become a corporate slave. Barely get time to spend the money I earn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending