The Student Room Group

BCU children's nursing 2016

Hi everyone,
I had an interview at BCU for children's nursing in January and I'm waiting to hear back from them, has anyone else applied for this course/had an interview?😊
Reply 1
Hi, I have mine on Friday.. how was the test was it easy and were you provided a calculator and paper for working the answers..
and what types of questions did they ask you in the interview and was it a 1:1 interview?

thank you x
Reply 2
Original post by aqsaa
Hi, I have mine on Friday.. how was the test was it easy and were you provided a calculator and paper for working the answers..
and what types of questions did they ask you in the interview and was it a 1:1 interview?

thank you x

Hey☺️ the tests are fine they aren't difficult and yeah they do give you a calculator. I can't say the exact questions they asked because it gives everyone a fair chance, but the interviewers were really nice (there were 2 of them) just be yourself and think about the question before you answer, good luck☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Sianbx
Hey☺️ the tests are fine they aren't difficult and yeah they do give you a calculator. I can't say the exact questions they asked because it gives everyone a fair chance, but the interviewers were really nice (there were 2 of them) just be yourself and think about the question before you answer, good luck☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much that helped a lot
Original post by Sianbx
Hi everyone,
I had an interview at BCU for children's nursing in January and I'm waiting to hear back from them, has anyone else applied for this course/had an interview?😊

Hi! I had my interview in January too and received an unconditional offer. Have you got your place? :smile: x
Reply 5
Original post by HannBann145
Hi! I had my interview in January too and received an unconditional offer. Have you got your place? :smile: x

Well done! Yeah I have an unconditional offer for September☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending