The Student Room Group

Western Values: Rescuing DOG "refugees" in Turkey but not humans

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
This isn't so, she operates quite independently

Problem is, as I have explained before: a lot of your rhetoric is anti-Western, you’ve said a number of times that you primary allegiance is not to us, and you are fervently pro-Arab and come across as an apologist for Islam a lot of the time. You told me not so long ago that you would mend your ways in this respect, but appear to have reversed this decision. I cannot and will not defend this behaviour, sorry, I love you but am no traitor

Thus endangering our society/families

Your family are simply not representative (affluent, educated, mixed-heritage, Westernised, not strictly Arabic), as you know full well

Private property may be accessible to the public at certain times, at the discretion of the owners, but by public place I’m talking about places where the public may always expect (e.g. by law) to freely roam. Plainly, women are generally freer to bear flesh on private/exclusive property

Never in doubt :u:

We should all be treated equally,* but none of us are equal in strengths and merits. Such is the rich tapestry of human diversity :smile:

This little punk actually thinks he knows me,his ass needs Jesus. He tried to come at me with his little white superiority complex,he's lucky I let him off.

Hold up. I have never said I was anti western. I said my allegiance was to Italy and my middle eastern heritage then British because these are the countries of my parents and forefathers,I have never said I wanted to live in Syria or that I hate the west. My father was white European,so I don't know what drugs this little kids has been taking and I don't see myself as an Arab anyway,I'm Levantine baby. I've spent some of my childhood living in Germany for a whole year when I was in year 9(aged 14) and most of my time spent between Italy and Switzerland to spend time with my daddy and his family. I'm as westernised as you can get and ofcourse,saying back and forth to New York to spend time with mama. I love love being a mixed heritage kid. If you love me,you will accept me for whatever I choose to identify as. Ofcourse for you,being together in a relationship,my views would change as I said they would because I will be part of your family and always surrounded by your family. Anyway for you,i would choose to identify as British first and actually as I've said before,the security of this country matters more to me because I live here so this'll have a huge impact on me too. But women and children are innocent and are unlikely to go around committing all sorts of crime. There should be strict border checks but how are they endangering our society?

I know my family are no representative because we are westernised and my father was a white European. But it hurts me knowing people I share a common background and culture with are suffering. I spent a lot of my teenage years vacationing in Syria and Lebanon. It's like my third home. Such a beautiful country and yes I know we aren't really Arabs . Inshallah ya rab all will be fine and there will be peace

Damn straight you shouldn't never be in doubt. A lot of guys probably don't or won't ever get the opportunity of mating with us princesses of Arabia. I was thinking of becoming part of a pageant,miss Syria? Or miss London? :wink: or miss syritaliano :tongue:

So western nations or white westerners are superior to Arabs and other people?
Original post by BaconandSauce
If your mother was German and your farther Italian that makes you half of each and as I said I'll not be lectured by either when it comes to morality

I'm a mixed culture kid. But I mostly see my self as a Levantine and Italian beauty queen :wink:
Original post by queen-bee
I don't see myself as an Arab anyway

Make up your mind

filip flop goes the queeny
So in other words you don't know why they abandoned their culture.

Ever thought of asking them?

Her culture stayed with her. She didn't abandon Syria. She chose to migrate out of choice.
I'm a mixed culture kid. But I mostly see my self as a Levantine and Italian beauty queen :wink:

hence the confusion and hatred of the west

I can understated the bitterness now in your posts but your grand parents wanted something better so they abandoned their culture (something I'll never understand as I''d not give my culture up so easily and thankfully my grandparents didn't either)to live in a culture they contributed nothing to.

But I can now see why you have no culture and seem angry at those of us who do,
Make up your mind

filip flop goes the queeny

My DNA is different from that of a gulf Arab. I don't see Syrians and Lebanese and Jordanians as being Arabs. Our lands were invaded by the Arabs and we speak the language but we are Levantine. We are more European than Arab
Her culture stayed with her. She didn't abandon Syria. She chose to migrate out of choice.

Their culture was left behind when they left it for a western country. The fact she didn't pick a county with a similar culture should tell you all you need to know about how much they valued it.
Reply 187
I have no idea what secular liberalism humanism is
My DNA is different from that of a gulf Arab. I don't see Syrians and Lebanese and Jordanians as being Arabs. Our lands were invaded by the Arabs and we speak the language but we are Levantine. We are more European than Arab

flipity flop

But it's only a Monday:biggrin:
hence the confusion and hatred of the west

I can understated the bitterness now in your posts but your grand parents wanted something better so they abandoned their culture (something I'll never understand as I''d not give my culture up so easily and thankfully my grandparents didn't either)to live in a culture they contributed nothing to.

But I can now see why you have no culture and seem angry at those of us who do,

How have they abandoned their culture? It's so shocking that amount of little racists on here that hates any person of colour working or living in the west. If you had it your way there would never be anyone but white people inhabiting right?

Nah bish,I love my combination of cultures. Variety is the spice of life,that's why you're so damn bitter. My family contributed to the healthcare system,my family are all academics and doctors and engineers :smile: that's what you call success and we made it all on our own
flipity flop

But it's only a Monday:biggrin:

Read up on your history books kid. My closest friend is a blue eyed blond haired Syrian guy. Like most other Syrians and Palestinians and Lebanese people I know. We your cousins bish :smile:
It's so shocking that amount of little racists on here that hates any person of colour working or living in the west. If you had it your way there would never be anyone but white people inhabiting right?

Nah bish,I love my combination of cultures. Variety is the spice of life,that's why you're so damn bitter. My family contributed to the healthcare system,my family are all academics and doctors and engineers :smile: that's what you call success and we made it all on our own

Simple when they packed their bags and left 'home' and chose a western country rather than a country with a similar culture

You love it because it's all you have.

I'm not bitter Queeny I do find though it ironic how those who have no culture of their own tend to lecture those of us who do have one and would not be so willing to give it up in search of 'something better' which is what your folks did and funny enough the something better was not their own culture but the white western one you despise so much.
Read up on your history books kid. My closest friend is a blue eyed blond haired Syrian guy. Like most other Syrians and Palestinians and Lebanese people I know. We your cousins bish :smile:

I can simply read your posting history

One day you're an Arab
one day you're not
One day you're as British as I am
next day you're not you German or Italian or Syrian or whatever you can argue as long as it's something to cause an argument an call someone a racist

And I'll leave it there if you want to continue this PM me as this shouldn't turn into another thread all about little old queeny
(edited 8 years ago)
Simple when they packed their bags and left 'home' and chose a western country rather than a country with a similar culture

You love it because it's all you have.

I'm not bitter Queeny I do find though it ironic how those who have no culture of their own tend to lecture those of us who do have one and would not be so willing to give it up in search of 'something better' which is what your folks did and funny enough the something better was not their own culture but the white western one you despise so much.

My daddy was a white westerner and I love him so much. Hahahah we do have a culture. I have an Italian culture and a middle eastern culture and a British. I'm so spoilt for choice and that's why you so bitter. Look,it probably the lack of spices and seasoning in your food. Try some of our middle eastern cooking,it's worked miracles on some bitter racists like yourself. It's opened their hearts hahaha
I can simply read your posting history

One day you're an Arab
one day you're not
One day you're as British as I am
next day you're not you German or Italian or Syrian or whatever you can argue as long as it's something to cause an argument an call someone a racist

And I'll leave it there if you want to continue this PM me as this shouldn't turn into another thread all about little old queeny

You've shown already your racist,no need for me to do it. I'm a mix Hun.
How have I done that queeny

show me anything where I have said anything derogatory about anyone's Race

Culture perhaps but as your grandparents knew some cultures are better than others (otherwise why choose something better as you claimed?)

but this made me laugh 'my family are all academics and doctors and engineers'

You must be one hell of a disappointment for them:biggrin:

You have a white superiority complex attitude. No Arab is beneath you,so drop it. Your culture is not superior to any other culture. They didn't come to Germany for a better life because they already had a better life in Syria bish.

Why do you say that? I don't see myself as a disappointment. I'm well educated from a top uni and hold a medicine school offer at another prestigious uni.
You have a white superiority complex attitude. No Arab is beneath you,so drop it. Your culture is not superior to any other culture. They didn't come to Germany for a better life because they already had a better life in Syria bish.

Why do you say that? I don't see myself as a disappointment. I'm well educated from a top uni and hold a medicine school offer at another prestigious uni.

Nope

You seem fascinated with race (hint * you are the one who keeps mentioning it and only you)

Odd you claimed they went to Germany to seek a better life Queeny it's there in your previous post:wink:

And it now seems you are an Arab again (despite a few post back saying you weren't so more flipity flop)

And I said your family must see you as a disappointment given they are all Engineers and Scholars and the such:biggrin:

And as I said those who have no culture seems to have the issues with those of us who do but this is not our problem nor should we be held in a negative light because of decisions your grandparents made when they abandons theirs and left you so confused over your own
(edited 8 years ago)
Nope

You seem fascinated with race (hint * you are the one who keeps mentioning it and only you)

Odd you claimed they went to Germany to seek a better life Queeny it's there in your previous post:wink:

And it now seems you are an Arab again (despite a few post back saying you weren't so more flipity flop)

And I said you family must see you as a disappointment given they are all Engineers and Scholars and the such:biggrin:

And as I said those who have no culture seems to have the issues with those of us who do but this is not our problem nor should we be held in a negative light because of decisions your grandparents made when they abandons theirs and left you so confused over your own

But you degrade other races and cultures are see them as inferior so what does that make you?

Nope I never said. I said for a change of scenery. We were already wealthy. We didn't come for money.

Arab in the sense that I speak the language and culture but not technically Arab. Wouldn't want to confuse you little mind,you're having trouble catching up as it is

What is your problem. You sound so bitter. You claim I don't have a culture but I've just told you time and time again I've plenty of cultures to choose from. Please stop being jealous and stop eating basic food

I'll just add to the list of doctors like my mother and father and my uncle who is a cardiologist
But you degrade other races and cultures are see them as inferior so what does that make you?

Not Races culture yes (Xenophobic perhaps but I'm not saying other cultures are 'worse' just that those who seek life in a different culture to get something better acknowledge the failings in their own culture in this regard and that I am quite happy with my culture and shall not be made to fell bad about this by someone who doesn't know what culture they belong to from one day to the next or in the case of this thread from one post to the next.)

I have asked you to back up this claim that I have once denigrated a person because of their race and I see you Haven't

I'll not bother with the rest of your post given you are being dishonest for the sake of simply being argumentative (your usual form)
(edited 8 years ago)
Lol the Israel government thinks along those lines when it comes to killing innocent Arabs

WOW You are shooting in all directions. :smile:

So Palestinians are not Arabs? :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest