The Student Room Group

Western Values: Rescuing DOG "refugees" in Turkey but not humans

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
Because when complaining when's not accepted as a citizen saying you are born here carries much more weight that saying I have lived here....

I don't understand what you are saying.

I think @queen-bee was merely alluding to the (ostensible) prevalence of marginalisation of non-Whites in the UK, and incidents of racism she may have personally experienced (as evidence of her not being 'accepted' by everyone as British, because she doesn't look White). I may be wrong, though, and I'm sure QB will correct me if so. What in this do you take issue with?
Original post by HucktheForde
HMMMmmmmm.....

Does a Holiday count but notice she doesn't mention traveling to Syria:biggrin:
Nope just highlighting that you are British

Nothing to be ashamed of Queeny now is it (being half German Yes I can see why you'd not want to shout this but that's because like you I'm British as well:biggrin:)

arghhhhhhh! I am not half German,stop saying that. British yes,German,no
Original post by Polysexual Nymph

I think @queen-bee was merely alluding to the (ostensible) prevalence of marginalisation of non-Whites in the UK, and incidents of racism she may have personally experienced (as evidence of her not being 'accepted' by everyone as British, because she doesn't look White). I may be wrong, though, and I'm sure QB will correct me if so. What in this do you take issue with?

spot on habibi

I think @queen-bee was merely alluding to the (ostensible) prevalence of marginalisation of non-Whites in the UK, and incidents of racism she may have personally experienced (as evidence of her not being 'accepted' by everyone as British, because she doesn't look White). What in this do you take issue with?

My issues with Queeny are long running

ButI suspect the reason she's had issues with marginalisation is more to do with the fact she has some serious issues with white people not the other way round.
Original post by queen-bee
arghhhhhhh! I am not half German,stop saying that. British yes,German,no

You told me your mother is German

Is this not correct now?

I once said to her she is rich and privileged for being able to afford to travel on taxi everyday and she denied.

For someone who can afford to travel between US / Germany / Italy / Swiss she certainly is quite.............rich?
(edited 8 years ago)
I am sorry OP

Your thread is a non story. hence we cannot keep the conversation on topic.

i used to vacation a lot to the Levant,both Syrian an Lebanon and other middle eastern countries used to be our top holiday destination back when i was a teenager so it's been ages. the other countries i have stayed in for a lot longer(the 4 i have mentioned)
Original post by childofthesun
Hahaha, I have no resentment towards Syrian people or Syria as a country-the government,perhaps. I'm sure you can guess the country to which all my resentment and hatred is directed :redface:

Sees your country occupied by an Arab country......saves all hatred and resentment only for the Israelis. The Arab world in a nutshell and a picture of why it's completely backwards, constantly devoid of progress and always will be.
i used to vacation a lot to the Levant,both Syrian an Lebanon and other middle eastern countries used to be our top holiday destination back when i was a teenager so it's been ages. the other countries i have stayed in for a lot longer(the 4 i have mentioned)

So how can you have lived in the UK for 24 years and be 24 years old yet have lived in 4 other countries for long periods of time?

But as I said holidays don't count
Original post by HucktheForde
I once said to her she is rich and privileged for being able to afford to travel on taxi everyday and she denied.

For someone who can afford to travel between US / Germany / Italy / Swiss she certainly is quite.............rich?

you too can work hard and take a taxi to work everyday should you wish,it's not a big deal.
I suspect the reason she's had issues with marginalisation is more to do with the fact she has some serious issues with white people not the other way round.

Perhaps. Perhaps not.

But if you don't think racism still exists in the UK then you are very mistaken. And, in that regard, QB's sentiments of not feeling universally accepted are (plausibly) valid.
you too can work hard and take a taxi to work everyday should you wish,it's not a big deal.

yes i am aware of that. Thx for the encouragement. :redface:
Perhaps. Perhaps not.

But if you don't think racism still exists in the UK then you are very mistaken. And, in that regard, QB's sentiments of not feeling universally accepted are (plausibly) valid.

Not a claim I'd make but in her case I'd say it's because of her attitude towards people of the country she is a part of (read this thread and you'll she she is quite happy to refer to people using the colour of their skin, something ONLY she has done)
You told me your mother is German

Is this not correct now?

yes she was but how does that make me German?

and i have no issues with white people,my own family are white. what i have an issue with is white supremacy/superiority complex
yes she was but how does that make me German?

and i have no issues with white people,my own family are white. what i have an issue with is white supremacy/superiority complex

So you are half German half Italian

For someone who hates 'racism' you do go on about other peoples race a lot and deny your own a lot as well.
So you are half German half Italian

For someone who hates 'racism' you do go on about other peoples race a lot and deny your own a lot as well.

don't remember discussing anybody else's race in great detail.
don't remember discussing anybody else's race in great detail.

Your posts on this thread are littered with negative references to 'white' people and their lack of 'culture'
I see the Mods are implementing Sharia law: Bacon(andSauce) has officially been banned.

Quick Reply