The Student Room Group

Men who ignore good girls, then later feel entitled to them are SUPREME HYPOCRITES!!

They ignore the 'good girls' when they are younger and just want to chase tail, cheap thrills and sexual conquests. Good women will come in their lives but they don't care they ignore them, cast them to one side and put them on the shelf and on reserve whilst they have their fun.

Then when they get older, dried up, lonely and realise that collecting notches on the belt and busting into random women was meaningless and a massive waste of life and energy (aka the point at which they reach emotional maturity, probably in their 30s but some even as late as their 50s) they suddenly not only want but demand the affections of good, wholesome, caring girls. And usually much younger ones too.

And they also insult and degrade the women who enabled their good times up until that point, again supreme hypocrisy! They reach up for that shelf but as far as I'm concerned it's too late for these reformed buffoons! They deserve nothing. And all they will ever get is a drama queen or gold digger at the most to match their shallowness and their urge to take advantage of people. But they will never find a woman who truly loves them and they will end up divorced in a few years.

I don't really have a question, I just wanted to get people's thoughts :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

I agree with you and that probably changes a good number of 'good women' which is negative for me because I do want them when I'm young
Reply 2
I'm a guy, and speaking from experience, you're right you know.
Reply 3
I'm not feminist, I'm actually a non-feminist female myself. If I was a feminist I would not believe there was such a thing as a 'good girl', or a 'gold digger' etc.

So try again.
Goes both ways tbh. There's plenty of men and women who chase a "quick thrill" and cast away the long term relationship oriented people. Then feel entitled to someone like that once they're older or get uglier

Girls sleep with plenty of useless ********s when younger for the thrill, then expect a decent loyal guy with a good salary when older.

Guys sleep around with "easy" girls for the thrill, then later on want a girl who's "wife material" and hasn't slept around.

Both are hypocrites
Is this satire? It is isn't it?
OP sounds like a disgruntled redpiller, flipping the genders in their rhetoric.
Birds of a feather and all that.
Reply 7
Original post by Zargabaath
Is this satire? It is isn't it?
OP sounds like a disgruntled redpiller, flipping the genders in their rhetoric.

No it's not satire unfortunately. I'm a female who is sick of men my own age not appreciating me and saying things like: 'you're such a good girl, you'll make a good wife - one day!' and 'I'm not ready yet' and 'But I want to see other women'. And seeing them come crawling back after a few years after lonely well I'm sorry I don't want them!
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Goes both ways tbh. There's plenty of men and women who chase a "quick thrill" and cast away the long term relationship oriented people. Then feel entitled to someone like that once they're older or get uglier

Girls sleep with plenty of useless ********s when younger for the thrill, then expect a decent loyal guy with a good salary when older.

Guys sleep around with "easy" girls for the thrill, then later on want a girl who's "wife material" and hasn't slept around.

Both are hypocrites

Yes you are right both are hypocrites. However, I am calling men out specifically here because it's far more common to be honest for a guy to expect a pure, wholesome woman to settle down with, when he doesn't deserve one. I've never once in my life heard a woman want or demand a pure man.
Reply 9
Original post by sevva888
I'm a guy, and speaking from experience, you're right you know.

Thank you :h:
They ignore the 'good girls' when they are younger and just want to chase tail, cheap thrills and sexual conquests. Good women will come in their lives but they don't care they ignore them, cast them to one side and put them on the shelf and on reserve whilst they have their fun.

Then when they get older, dried up, lonely and realise that collecting notches on the belt and busting into random women was meaningless and a massive waste of life and energy (aka the point at which they reach emotional maturity, probably in their 30s but some even as late as their 50s) they suddenly not only want but demand the affections of good, wholesome, caring girls. And usually much younger ones too.

And they also insult and degrade the women who enabled their good times up until that point, again supreme hypocrisy! They reach up for that shelf but as far as I'm concerned it's too late for these reformed buffoons! They deserve nothing. And all they will ever get is a drama queen or gold digger at the most to match their shallowness and their urge to take advantage of people. But they will never find a woman who truly loves them and they will end up divorced in a few years.

I don't really have a question, I just wanted to get people's thoughts :tongue:

I agree. Although it obviously works both ways.

The loyal, kind people are often ignored and left behind.

The difference for men is that they can grow up in their 40s and still get married and have children etc. More women are ending up without the life they want because of this slow maturation of men.

Can I assume you are one of these 'good girls' then?

:wink: :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Not all guy's are like this and not all girls will associate with such (self professed) lotharios either.

A persons past is no indication of their present or future behaviour or character. Indeed one can make a very good argument for the best learning through bitter experience.

When these types finally settle down, the key to whether they are worthy or whether they are hypocrites will be decided by honesty and loyalty to the partner they commit themselves to.

We cannot change a persons past, but we do have control over our own choices.

If it offends you, stay away from them. But you have no right to judge how a person chooses to live their life so long as they stay within the law.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Birds of a feather and all that.

Oh so I suppose by that logic then everyone who gets hurt or trampled on deserves it because 'birds of a feather and all that'.
Maybe for the most that's the case. Especially most attractive men.

Not for me though. I'm 20, never been in a relationship and the main reason for that is because I have little interest in random casual sex instead I'd rather my partner be my best friend and I've just not found anyone that I've got on well enough with yet so nothing has ever progressed. Basically I need a good girl.

I'd dated a couple of good girls but for whatever reason me and them just haven't clicked. Mostly because even though benevolence is the most important personality trait in a person they still have to have a damn life outside of their studies and not be utterly boring... These two didn't and weren't so it still didn't work :L

I've also dated well meaning girls who were very insecure. That's a waste of time. Never going to do that again.
No it's not satire unfortunately. I'm a female who is sick of men my own age not appreciating me and saying things like: 'you're such a good girl, you'll make a good wife - one day!' and 'I'm not ready yet' and 'But I want to see other women'. And seeing them come crawling back after a few years after lonely well I'm sorry I don't want them!

How are you any different from the *******s that claim all women are whores/vapid/stupid/ect?
Acting like the entire gender is the same
Original post by uberteknik
Not all guy's are like this and not all girls will associate with such (self professed) lotharios either.

A persons past is no indication of their present or future behaviour or character. Indeed one can make a very good argument for the best learning through bitter experience.

When these types finally settle down, the key to whether they are worthy or whether they are hypocrites will be decided by honesty and loyalty to the partner they commit themselves to.

If it offends you, stay away from them. But you have no right to judge how a person chooses to live their life so long as they stay within the law.

I never said all men were like that at all. I was specifically addressing 'men who' do this.

But yes you are right that is the more open minded way of looking at it. I suppose I'm just sick and tired of it and these men continue to offend me deeply. But all I can do is stay out of their way as you say.
Original post by Zargabaath
How are you any different from the *******s that claim all women are whores/vapid/stupid/ect?
Acting like the entire gender is the same

Please show me at which point I addressed all men or even all women. I did not. I am specifically addressing the 'men who' do what I described in my OP.
Oh so I suppose by that logic then everyone who gets hurt or trampled on deserves it because 'birds of a feather and all that'.

You want my condolences?

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by uberteknik

You talk such utter crap.

Firstly, your first comment is just silly. If someone has slept around with 8 other women in the last year and has an STD, others have told you that they are very promiscuous and so on, that is fantastic empirical evidence that they are likely to be those things. And it really need not be that severe for that to happen.

The problem is you never know if they have "settled down". Many men go around claiming to want 'love' and the rest of it and only be in a relationship for sex, or maybe a little more, but no serious intentions and they themselves don't commit to it. You're right in that in these cases the girls need to recognise this, be the woman and leave. But they don't always. Why does the OP in these circumstances not have a right to judge the men in such relationships?

Finally, that's absolute tosh. Of course she has the right to judge how a person lives their life. What a simplistic and childish thing to say. How do you think the law is defined? Who makes it up and on what basis? Ethics! And that means it need not be perfect at any given time hence she should judge others with ethics. I know plenty of objective ***** that are not criminals.
Please show me at which point I addressed all men or even all women. I did not. I am specifically addressing the 'men who' do what I described in my OP.

"No it's not satire unfortunately. I'm a female who is sick of men my own age not appreciating me and saying things like: 'you're such a good girl, you'll make a good wife - one day!' and 'I'm not ready yet' and 'But I want to see other women'. And seeing them come crawling back after a few years after lonely well I'm sorry I don't want them!"

Addressing men very broadly without qualifiers there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending