The Student Room Group

How many exams do you have and when is your first one?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by High Stakes
I have 12 exams and my first is CHEM1 on the 27th of May followed by M1 I think? On the 8th of June.

I have 12. PSYA1 On 16th May, followed by CHEM 1 on the 27th.
26 written exams 12 subjects starting May 18th starting citizenship
I also have an practical exam 28th April
Original post by Charlotte.13
26 written exams 12 subjects starting May 18th starting citizenship
I also have an practical exam 28th April

Citizenship???? That's not an A level is it?
Original post by fishyfishy1999
Citizenship???? That's not an A level is it?

So sorry, I thought this was a GCSE thread.
I hope it is not an A-level it is so awful (40,000 word coursework they made us do)

I have chosen my A-levels and it is safe to say I am NOT doing citezenship. We had no choice to take citizenship at our school and it is a fairly easy GCSE to get a good grade in so (A* coursework just for waffling) so I am putting in an effort but I wouldn't choose to continue studying it.
I have 4;
AS Unit 1 Geography on 17/05/16
AS Unit 2 Geography follows 3 days later...
2x AS Biology later and I don't even know the dates...

R.I.P in peace:shot:
I only have one thank god; "Sociological Theory" two hours, sometime in May (uni has yet to confirm the date)

Though I have an in class oral test for safeguarding and two essays for media & deviance. But because I can have all my resources for them, I don't count them as "exams"
Original post by Runescapian
I only have one thank god; "Sociological Theory" two hours, sometime in May (uni has yet to confirm the date)

Though I have an in class oral test for safeguarding and two essays for media & deviance. But because I can have all my resources for them, I don't count them as "exams"

(Lmao just seen this is an a level thread, can't delete my post now ssh)
(Lmao just seen this is an a level thread, can't delete my post now ssh)

Don't worry, if you are doing something with the title "Sociological Theory" then quite a few of the A level exams will be more intellectually demanding.
Original post by fishyfishy1999
Don't worry, if you are doing something with the title "Sociological Theory" then quite a few of the A level exams will be more intellectually demanding.

I know, I don't envy any of you. I loved my college years, but I am awful at exams. I got grades CDD in the end. You have to do A LOT more reading at uni though. Just last week I had to read a 70 page article just for one of my lectures.
I know, I don't envy any of you. I loved my college years, but I am awful at exams. I got grades CDD in the end. You have to do A LOT more reading at uni though. Just last week I had to read a 70 page article just for one of my lectures.

How the heck did you get in a university with CDD at A level?
Reply 151
7 exams (inc 2 AS resits)

my first is 7th June - bio resit ;_;
7 exams beginning on the 8th of June (M1) and ending on the 24th of June (C4) :biggrin:
You people really don't know anything - ignore the grades they ask you for when you apply.

I think the average on the course I am going to be doing is A*A*A*A for 4 A levels. I think if I got say ABB I'd be screwed.
I have 23, starting the 3rd of May😱
Does anyone else have three exams in one morning or afternoon? I have three in the morning twice (25th May and 15th June).
Original post by aamirac
Only 4 and the first one starts on the 17th of May! :afraid:

haha. I only have 4 as well, my last one is a day before you start yours lol
Reply 157
10 exams and 18th of May.
10 exams end on monday 27th june with M2
god help me. after that exam I am going to celebrate like mad somehow whilst everyone is probably back in A2 lessons.
9 exams. They start from May 11th with the Biology EMPA 6x paper...
Would have 7 if I wasn't resitting 6CH01 and 6CH02 .-.

Quick Reply