The Student Room Group

Architecture 2016 Entry Applications and Offers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by molliemacdonald1
Well done on your offer!!! I have my interview next week and I'm so nervous! What did you include in your portfolio and what types of things were you asked?

GL for your interview? What date is your interview and do you know if it's the last one?
Original post by zzdevzz
GL for your interview? What date is your interview and do you know if it's the last one?

Thank you!! My interview is the 10th of March and I'm not sure if it is the last one. Have you submitted your task?
Original post by molliemacdonald1
Thank you!! My interview is the 10th of March and I'm not sure if it is the last one. Have you submitted your task?

yeah i had my interview on the 9th, it went well too. They liked my task, she found it very interesting (interviewer). 2-3 people have received offers so far so im nervous though :s-smilie:
Original post by zzdevzz
yeah i had my interview on the 9th, it went well too. They liked my task, she found it very interesting (interviewer). 2-3 people have received offers so far so im nervous though :s-smilie:

as I know a few more people than that got a interview and then an offer, on Facebook I even found two girls whom offer was given in early December. I'm really nervous as well! I sent my task two weeks ago as I applied in january and received the task mail in late january after I rang them up as they forgot to send me the email. Now it's basically march which means last month of interviews and I don't even know if I got one!
what's usually the gap between the day you get the invitation and the day you actually have the interview?
Reply 1025
Original post by Francescopsq97
what's usually the gap between the day you get the invitation and the day you actually have the interview?

usually around 2 weeks

As an international student, the gap for me was a month and a half.
Original post by zoomooz
Anyone received offers from sheffield yet? :smile:

I got an offer!
Reply 1028
Just recieved an interview date from Bartlett and Kingston..
Still cannot believe for Bartlett, I really disliked my task but apparently they didnt o.o
Original post by toto13
Just recieved an interview date from Bartlett and Kingston..
Still cannot believe for Bartlett, I really disliked my task but apparently they didnt o.o

Congrats and good luck! When did you get your task delivered ?
got an interview as well! I'm just so happy! never thought I could get one!
Reply 1031
I sent my task on 11 Feb, I think it was delivered on 15 or 16th.. they emailed me saying they recieved it on monday I think, a week ago.. I totally didn't expect it to happen, I'm still staring at the email, trying to figure out how it happened haha.. congrats to you too, when do you have your interview date? Mine is on 12 April
Original post by toto13
I sent my task on 11 Feb, I think it was delivered on 15 or 16th.. they emailed me saying they recieved it on monday I think, a week ago.. I totally didn't expect it to happen, I'm still staring at the email, trying to figure out how it happened haha.. congrats to you too, when do you have your interview date? Mine is on 12 April

Mine too
got an interview as well! I'm just so happy! never thought I could get one!

Congratulations!!! :biggrin: is it possible for me to see your task? X
Mine too

Gratz on interview guys. But wow, interviews all the way to the 12th of April! Guess it looks like the 'deadline' for interviews is increasing soo much. Feels like I'll never hear from them haha, so many candidates.
Original post by toto13

Congrats! what theme did you choose? I gave mine in on the 8th, did it take longer for anyone else?
Original post by cowie
12227142_1171693532844200_16955078210153496_n.jpg
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
ucles sending.jpgucles sending.jpgucles sending.jpg
This was my task for UCL (got an offer) - If anyone was interested. 3x5 mins, 1x15 mins, 1x60 mins, 1x90 mins

those are amazing and you're portfolio is literally perfect, congrats on the offer you definitely deserve it :smile:
Original post by cowie
12227142_1171693532844200_16955078210153496_n.jpg
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
ucles sending.jpgucles sending.jpgucles sending.jpg
This was my task for UCL (got an offer) - If anyone was interested. 3x5 mins, 1x15 mins, 1x60 mins, 1x90 mins

Thank! I was really curious what a successful task looks like. Yours is awesome!
Mine too

Congrats! Are u guys EU applicants, thus the late applications? In any case, UCL replied really promptly to u guys! Probably yours is the last batch of intvs.......

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending