The Student Room Group

If you had a nose like this person, would you get a NOSE JOB?

Be honest please!

Scroll to see replies

no she is wonderful

:hubba:

her hair is all over the place tho' :mad:
No, it looks fine :smile:
No
This girl is beautiful, and so is her nose. I don't understand the issue?
No, she looks amazing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by the bear
no she is wonderful

:hubba:

her hair is all over the place tho' :mad:

Original post by Leviathan1741
No, it looks fine :smile:

Original post by _icecream
No

Original post by h8skoooooool
This girl is beautiful, and so is her nose. I don't understand the issue?

Original post by Changing Skies
No, she looks amazing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Find that hard to believe. Her nose is big and she kinda has a bulbous tip. Doesn't that bother anyone? My nose is really similar, maybe a tiny bit smaller and even the plastic surgeon agreed that I will benefit from the surgery. : (((((
Original post by Anonymous
even the plastic surgeon agreed that I will benefit from the surgery. : (((((

That's what you might call a conflict of interest. :rolleyes:
To be honest OP. Yes. If I had the money I would. She's so gorgeous EXCEPT HER NOSE. Which really lets her down...
Find that hard to believe. Her nose is big and she kinda has a bulbous tip. Doesn't that bother anyone? My nose is really similar, maybe a tiny bit smaller and even the plastic surgeon agreed that I will benefit from the surgery. : (((((

Well obviously the plastic surgeon is going to agree, he wants your money.

And her nose looks nice. Yeh it's not the most common but it's still nice and it suits her face. As it does yours as well I'm sure.
Original post by TorpidPhil
To be honest OP. Yes. If I had the money I would. She's so gorgeous EXCEPT HER NOSE. Which really lets her down...

Oh, so I haven't gone insane then! I also think that the nose just ruins her face a little bit.

So the person you would pay to do a service is telling you that you would benefit from his service?

How surprising!

I think her nose is really cute and I wouldn't class it as big either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13

I do too. It doesn't matter because your side profile makes up for it.
From the front my is decently bulbous, from the side its quite pointy.
her nose looks quite similar to leonardo dicaprios nose.

Yes definitely
Why, what is wrong with your nose?

Original post by LiquidGold
Well obviously the plastic surgeon is going to agree, he wants your money.

And her nose looks nice. Yeh it's not the most common but it's still nice and it suits her face. As it does your as well I'm sure.

I think it ruins my face to be honest. I'm not afraid of pain or anything, just that I may end up looking even worse.
Yh I wouldn't want a nose like hers tbh. However, if the nose shape complements other features then it will look good :smile: well in some cases haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
AWHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she has the CUTEST little button nose EVAR :eek:
Original post by Student403
So the person you would pay to do a service is telling you that you would benefit from his service?

How surprising!

Apparently he's super honest so idk.

Be honest please!

You're absolutely insane OP there's nothing wrong with her nose I actually think it's damn cute she has a button nose bulbous tip and rounded which signifies femininity lots of women would kill for a nose like hers. srs.

Quick Reply

Latest