The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I would drop her faster than a mid-2008 grime mixtape.
Reply 2
She doesn't respect you because she is a rude bitch, it has nothing to do with you personally, even James Bond couldn't stop a woman cheating on him if she felt like it. It's not a reflection of you, anyone who cheats is damaged goods.
She's shown a propensity for cheating, and will probably do it again. Best to move on
She cheated on her previous boyfriend and now she cheated on you. She's proven that "it won't happen again" is a lie as she's cheated twice, so it's not a one off thing.

There's no excuse for cheating - if it's because of the drugs and starting uni, then it can be inferred that it will happen if she takes drugs again. Plus if it's because of starting uni then it means that when there's lots of available men around she cheats.

Dump her and find someone worthy of your time. Most people wouldn't cheat, don't let this one experience put you off. Find someone who respects you and doesn't make a habit out of cheating.
Original post by Anonymous
Is this a common thing? She says it will never happen again, that it was just because of the drugs and starting uni. She did, however, cheat on the guy before me. Should i forgive her? And does this reflect on me? Does she not respect me because I'm lacking in some way?

She's got a track record, I'd get shot of her asap.
Reply 6
Original post by georgiaswift
She cheated on her previous boyfriend and now she cheated on you. She's proven that "it won't happen again" is a lie as she's cheated twice, so it's not a one off thing.

There's no excuse for cheating - if it's because of the drugs and starting uni, then it can be inferred that it will happen if she takes drugs again. Plus if it's because of starting uni then it means that when there's lots of available men around she cheats.

Dump her and find someone worthy of your time. Most people wouldn't cheat, don't let this one experience put you off. Find someone who respects you and doesn't make a habit out of cheating.

What kind of excuse even is this? How could anyone think this would work? :rofl:
Did she at least video it? Pics or didn't happen that's my philosophy
Original post by whorace
What kind of excuse even is this? How could anyone think this would work? :rofl:

I know! 😂 If someone said to me that 'uni made me cheat' then it's safe to say that pretty much anything will make them cheat. It's almost as bad as 'I only cheated because I was bored' and 'anal/oral doesn't count as cheating'...
Original post by georgiaswift
I know! 😂 If someone said to me that 'uni made me cheat' then it's safe to say that pretty much anything will make them cheat. It's almost as bad as 'I only cheated because I was bored' and 'anal/oral doesn't count as cheating'...

Wait, are you saying it does?
Reply 10
Original post by ByronicHero
Wait, are you saying it does?

Oh? Right...
Back in about an hour need to explain a lot of things
Original post by whorace
Oh? Right...
Back in about an hour need to explain a lot of things

I'll be back in two.
Reply 12
Original post by ByronicHero
I'll be back in two.

She did say I used to one up her
She cheated on her ex, what makes you think you're any special honey. I wouldn't blame you for lacking anything people just like to cheat because they can, even if their getting everything from their bf/gf.
What's wrong with cheating?

It is my favourite hobby. :wink:
peace out of the relationship
Original post by stefano865
What's wrong with cheating?

It is my favourite hobby. :wink:

You're not cool lame if anything. Who brags about having no self control or morals. Sit down.

Lol sorry I had to.
Original post by xobeauty
You're not cool lame if anything. Who brags about having no self control or morals. Sit down.

Lol sorry I had to.

The more 'heartbroken' she is, the better. :ahee:
Original post by stefano865
The more 'heartbroken' she is, the better. :ahee:

Why:ahee:
Original post by xobeauty
Why:ahee:

I love making women cry.