The Student Room Group

Western Values: Rescuing DOG "refugees" in Turkey but not humans

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
loool I'm not your queen habibi! they're arab by name,share the same culture and language but by blood its a different story. when you search the history of such lands such as syria,you'll know the real truth. some refuse to call themselves as arabs( eg phoenicians)

Didn't you constantly underline that you have different culture and that you were walking around wearing a mini dress in Lebanon? Did you visit Muslim districts too, habibti?
the biggest liar is the israeli government advocating the killing of innocet arabs.

You could put this stuff into your signature instead of repeating it in every post. Just a suggestion. :smile:
Original post by KimKallstrom
Sees your country occupied by an Arab country......saves all hatred and resentment only for the Israelis. The Arab world in a nutshell and a picture of why it's completely backwards, constantly devoid of progress and always will be.

Okay :yy:
There so many kids like you on here who look down on other countries because they're not part of the west and inferior and white. Drop the BS attitude. We are all equal

As someone with Israeli\British dual Nationality I can say I completely support this

We are all Equal
Original post by Foo.mp3
I highly doubt it. Feel free to take some snaps of ladyfolk out and about around Beirut, when you get the chance, to educate those of us who’ve never been, if you feel it will be enlightening :yy:

It will be pure filth foo

It will be belly dancers smoking hookahs whilst shouting obscenities towards the West.

I promise you, you will be turned on in a weird BDSM sorta way

if you're into that
Original post by get schlonged m8
It will be pure filth foo

It will be belly dancers smoking hookahs whilst shouting obscenities towards the West.

I promise you, you will be turned on in a weird BDSM sorta way

if you're into that

:lol: you speak from experience?
Original post by childofthesun
:lol: you speak from experience?

I've always been on good terms with middle easterners so not at all :angel:
The way it is immediately obvious who lives outside the M25. :lol:

God I hope London achieves independence one day. You losers can have your second rate country to yourselves.
Original post by TheGuyReturns
The way it is immediately obvious who lives outside the M25. :lol:

God I hope London achieves independence one day. You losers can have your second rate country to yourselves.

Lol exactly. These non Londoners have a lot to learn. I hope London becomes independent in future. The rest of the U.K. Is irrelevant to us Londoners
Lol exactly. These non Londoners have a lot to learn. I hope London becomes independent in future. The rest of the U.K. Is irrelevant to us Londoners

Sure, good luck finding another bunch of suckers to finance vanity projects in and around your city. And, of course, it would be pretty sweet if Londoners lost the ability to move to more affordable areas, wouldn't it? :smile:

Bedsits for £1 500/month FTW. :lol:
Original post by Foo.mp3
I highly doubt it. Feel free to take some snaps of ladyfolk out and about around Beirut, when you get the chance, to educate those of us who’ve never been, if you feel it will be enlightening :yy:

Tolerance without condition renders a civilisation not just inferior but, ultimately, doomed. The West is going to implode if it doesn’t wake up and acknowledge the need for pragmatism in pluralism

What about oriental e.g. Japanese culture? More conformist, and arguably orderly/efficient, and less perversely individualistic :curious:

Sorry, yes, have amended (South East European and Semitic)

You’re British, there’s no doubt about that, but English is something a bit different (intimately linked with heritage)

Kind of, you’d have to have some English in you :mmm:

You feel primary/a stronger sense of loyalty to other peoples

You’d get that more so in Italy, trust me

In most respects you can, and should. When it comes to Englishness you'll never be seen as 'the same' as a native by everyone but that’s the same the world over and it’s swings and roundabouts as we also acknowledge your more than compensatory exotic charm :wink:

Absolutely not, was just agreeing with you but adding a caveat in relation to exemplar ideologies that I could not live with

Yup, plus other socioeconomic problems I’ve flagged in the past associated with Muslim settlement

It’s the only way to bring peace the way things stand presently. The Kurds will have to have their own autonomous region or else fight for and win independence (the [disgraceful] Turkish establishment are presently moving to stop this from happening)

When’s that then, exactly?..:curious:

Don’t see why, when you don’t have to compete in the region and will likely be living in a very peaceful place before long (inshallah)

Good to know :emog:

Full English,yes please :mmm:

Not really. I'm still loyal to the UK :smile:

My exotic charm eh. It's sucks that you can live here for so many years and never even be considered as on of the natives of the land. But just in general I always feel like a foreigner living in London even tho I was born and raised here

Aye,my dad was a prime example.

Could you live with my ideologies?

The Kurds should just be given their own region(I've actually been verbally abused for saying this)

I'll surprise thee baby :sexface:

Just thinking of some extreme sexist getting angry about me displaying my body,inshallah tho,I hope so. I like that my arabness is rubbing off on you habibti :wink:

Good to know indeed,why wouldn't it be :curious:
(edited 8 years ago)
The Kurds should just be given their own region(I've actually been verbally abused for saying this)

Do you hang around with Turks, by any chance? :holmes:
Original post by Hydeman
Sure, good luck finding another bunch of suckers to finance vanity projects in and around your city. And, of course, it would be pretty sweet if Londoners lost the ability to move to more affordable areas, wouldn't it? :smile:

Bedsits for £1 500/month FTW. :lol:

London is a superior city that no other U.K. City can come close to. People especially those from other uk cities get so excited when they say they're visiting London like its a holiday for them loooool
Original post by Hydeman
Do you hang around with Turks, by any chance? :holmes:

Yep! Speaking of Turks,my Turkish friend invited me to his little cousins circumcision party again.
Yep! Speaking of Turks,my Turkish friend invited me to his little cousins circumcision party again.

Is this actually a thing? :lolwut:
Original post by drowzee
Is this actually a thing? :lolwut:

Yeah,have been to so many already and was. Running out of gift ideas
Yeah,have been to so many already and was. Running out of gift ideas

I don't understand... I know it's a cultural thing (I'm sorry if this comes across offensive), but why are there circumcision parties? I'm not against circumcision, since many men do it out of choice; I'm against the circumcision of infants, since they cannot consent.
(edited 8 years ago)
London is a superior city that no other U.K. City can come close to.

And how do you think it got to this stage? :smile:

Can we please never talk about genital mutilation as a 'party', like, ever again? :facepalm:

Also, that explains why they're hostile to the idea of an independent Kurdish state. They just don't want to give up territory to this state, since a part of Turkey is historically a part of Greater Kurdistan.
Original post by drowzee
I don't understand... I know it's a cultural thing (I'm sorry if this comes across offensive), but why are their circumcision parties? I'm not against circumcision, since many men do it out of choice; I'm against the circumcision of infants, since they cannot consent.

Groupon discount
Original post by drowzee
I don't understand... I know it's a cultural thing (I'm sorry if this comes across offensive), but why are their circumcision parties? I'm not against circumcision, since many men do it out of choice; I'm against the circumcision of infants, since they cannot consent.

Drowzee, my child, one should never worry about offending people's cultural sensibilities when one of these is genital mutilation.

Love,

Hydeman. :h:
Original post by drowzee
I don't understand... I know it's a cultural thing (I'm sorry if this comes across offensive), but why are there circumcision parties? I'm not against circumcision, since many men do it out of choice; I'm against the circumcision of infants, since they cannot consent.

It's a right of passage celebration. People bring gold or money or gifts

Quick Reply