The Student Room Group

Polish prime minister says Poland is not likely to take Africans and Muslims

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by DorianGrayism
Yes, you have a preference because you believe that white people are superior to Pakistanis.

Fits perfectly into why you are Xenophobic.

Oh really? Because I don't want white people to become a minority in the UK, and I value British and European culture? That's common sense, not being racist. If that makes me a racist, then so be it, I don't care.
They shouldn't have a choice and as part of the EU they should take their fare share of people
Original post by Dubsmash
I watched a program on Polish migrants in Britain a few years ago. They're often shocked at the lack of Whites in Britain.

Poland is clearly on survival instincts as they've seen how White British people have been destroyed and don't want the same.

Can you honestly blame them?

Look at their country they are not as rich as the UK and other diverse nations. I doubt many rich foreign inventors want to invest in there.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by a noble chance
You're being racist you buffoon

Someone's skin colour is irrelevant and has no bearing on nationality or citizenship status

Yes, because most native Brits are dark skinned and have heavy accents.
Democide of White populations is called diversity.

You being a White person are born in a world where you're guilty of racism for existing.

I'm pretty sure that non-White people wouldn't want diversity if they were replaced by another people...

Am I wrong and if so please tell me why instead of just saying yes.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ciel.
Yes, because most native Brits are dark skinned and have heavy accents.

Many are. The point is that your complain is solely predicated upon the colour of their skin.
Original post by Ciel.
More like really clever. I was at Euston railway station last week, and not a single freaking shop assistant there was white, ridiculous.

Well that's London for you I'm not from London and I wasn't shocked when I came to visit there it's an international city after all and in my city everyone in shops to cafes is white
Reply 27
No. You are racist because you dislike people on the basis of their color .

I don't care what imaginary values you have, so don't try to conflate the issue.

Lol, a random person calling me a racist doesn't mean anything, you are just oversensitive and can't get over the fact that not everyone is happy to see white people becoming a minority. You've lost the argument, so just get over it. I never said I dislike anyone, can you read?
Reply 28
I'm not racist I just don't want brown people in my country - Ciel 2016
Reply 29
Original post by _icecream
Well that's London for you I'm not from London and I wasn't shocked when I came to visit there it's an international city after all and in my city everyone in shops to cafes is white

My point was - we should draw the line somewhere. We don't need any more diversity because we already have plenty.
Reply 30
Original post by whorace
I'm not racist I just don't want brown people in my country - Ciel 2016

Stop twisting my words around :biggrin: My best friend is brown, can you imagine? And no, I don't want him to be kicked out of the country. But we don't need any more people who don't respect our values and can't assimilate.
Original post by Ciel.
Lol, a random person calling me a racist doesn't mean anything,

Doesn't mean anything, yet you keep on replying.
Original post by Ciel.
Stop twisting my words around :biggrin: My best friend is brown, can you imagine?.

Original post by Ciel.
Stop twisting my words around :biggrin: My imaginary best friend is brown, .

Changed your mistake.
Reply 33
Original post by Ciel.
Stop twisting my words around :biggrin: My best friend is brown, can you imagine? And no, I don't want him to be kicked out of the country. But we don't need any more people who don't respect our values and can't assimilate.

How do you know they don't share our values? Because they are brown? You clearly don't share my values but i'm not going to make you leave any time soon.
Reply 34
Doesn't mean anything, yet you keep on replying.

Because teasing you is a lot of fun, Dorian. :love:
Reply 35
Original post by Ciel.

Having a token brown friend doesn't stop you from being racist... :colonhash:

But okay...
Original post by Ciel.
Because teasing you is a lot of fun, Dorian. :love:

Yet it doesn't mean anything.
Reply 37
Changed your mistake.

You don't have to believe me, doesn't bother me.

Original post by whorace
How do you know they don't share our values? Because they are brown? You clearly don't share my values but i'm not going to make you leave any time soon.

I'm mostly talking about islam - I genuinely cannot stand many of the 'values' this religion represents, and how it affects our culture - for example halal meet.
Reply 38
Original post by StrawbAri

And apparently there's a law in the UK that says Non EU migrants have to be earning £35,000 or face deportation.
You do realise that Non EU migrants are also coming from the US, China, Australia, West Africa, South Africa, Canada, Korea, Japan etc. it's not like they're going to cross oceans and deserts to get to the UK.
if all that doesn't filter out all the 'bad eggs' I don't know what will. EU migrants can get in faster and easier.
So you really can't say that EU migrants are more willing to work than them. Unless you have stats to prove it.

The problem is keeping out the illegal migrants. All other migration (EU and Non EU) is fine and doesn't harm the UK. If anything it harms the countries they're coming from because they're losing a lot of highly skilled labour.

The £35K law will only be enforced in April. The limit is too high imo, whilst the current threshold at £20.8K was too low. £24-5K would have been more reasonable.

The visa process should be easier for citizens from allied countries and high-skilled non-EU migrants, whilst it is too easy for low-skilled EU migrants.
Hahahaha the Polish people are incredibly racist.

I have a friend whose half African and half Polish. Her dad came from Sudan (but he's an Egyptian) to Poland on a scholarship to study. He was telling me how when he started dating the mum, whenever they went to parties he would always get racist slurs thrown at him and his flat was broken into by hooligans who sprayed "Go back to your country" on the walls. There were a few Polish people who were nice to him but the majority were racist and pretty inhospitable.

This is coming from a non white person, I don't blame the Poles for not wanting to take in any migrants. They probably don't want the same situation in Germany atm and at least the PM is thinking about what the Poles want which is nice considering how much of a wimp our current PM is.

Quick Reply