The Student Room Group

Donald trump pulling stats out of his ********.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by leavingthecity
In NASA's front office because NASA aggressively tracked you down after getting your 1st in economics right?

Please ignore this troll now. He hasn't a clue about economics or anything for that matter.

He is also trolling the thread the discusses today's beheading of a toddler in Russia....

The "231" in his username means it's his 231th account, because he has been banned 230 times.
:biggrin:
Original post by Josb
The "231" in his username means it's his 231th account, because he has been banned 230 times.

I met him about 2 hours ago as greatguy223 I think. That's some effort...
Reply 82
I met him about 2 hours ago as greatguy223 I think. That's some effort...

He is the most persistent troll I have ever seen on TSR. Even the great Damoni (pbuh) got bored after 30 accounts.
Original post by Josb
He is the most persistent troll I have ever seen on TSR. Even the great Damoni (pbuh) got bored after 30 accounts.

Haha

He's reincarnating as we speak. It's gone quiet....
Original post by greatguy229
there are 229 of me.

greatguy is my trollfu
Original post by Zargabaath
greatguy is my trollfu

He's probably my troll, because if you just look at my replies to him, they could be construed as a huge brag about my day/life. I am kidding in them though.
Reply 86
Original post by greatguy226
More jobs. Higher gdp. Hihger income. Higher disposable income. Businesses thriving. Government surplus. lower interest rates. And most importantly GROWTH GROWTH AND GROWTH.

Wrong wrong and wrong
Reply 87
Original post by Trump*2016
He's the only one who genuinely opposes illegal immigration other candidates like Rubio have spent their careers deceiving Conservative voters into believing they're fighting it when they actually support it.

God you're so wrong.
Original post by Aj12
Did you miss the links I posted that stated that is not the case at all? They use surveys, among other tools. Not just reporting data from who has or has not claimed benefits.

Unemployment is an issue, as is underemployment, but you don't help things by lying about statistics. Claiming 25% of people are unemployed, and that this is a problem that needs to be fixed is misleading and wrong. It does nothing to resolve the situation, and instead leads to a debate about the facts of the statement, not the possible solution to a different problem.

I never said that 25% are unemployed (officially or otherwise) :s-smilie:.
Original post by greatguy231
No its true.

The lowwr the unemployment the better it is for an economy.

Whch economy is better? One with 95% of labour in work or one with 35% of labour in work?

Exactly mate. Dont try to outsmart a genius.

So one country has 100% employment, a dictatorship where the people are extremely poor, or another country with 2% unemployment with a high standard of living, which country has the better economy?
Reply 90
Original post by greatguy231
No its true.

The lowwr the unemployment the better it is for an economy.

Whch economy is better? One with 95% of labour in work or one with 35% of labour in work?

Exactly mate. Dont try to outsmart a genius.

You ain't a genius not even close dont flatter yourself lol
In NASA's front office because NASA aggressively tracked you down after getting your 1st in economics right?

Please ignore this troll now. He hasn't a clue about economics or anything for that matter.

He is also trolling the thread the discusses today's beheading of a toddler in Russia....

No I applied and my application was so amazing they accepted me.

Now I am doing a funded $100000 project for them. Then I'll probably move onto bigger and better things.

What you mean I haven't got a clue bout economics? I learned more in a day on my tense course than you'll ever learn mate/.
Original post by Josb

I just don't say why I should be silenced - I deserve to be heard, :angry:
Original post by Zargabaath
greatguy is my trollfu

He's probably my troll, because if you just look at my replies to him, they could be construed as a huge brag about my day/life. I am kidding in them though.

I aint nobodys troll. I am serious in everything I say.
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Trump is 25% hilarious. 50% good egg, 20% crazy and 5% xenophobic.

He is fit to be president.

he's like a ventriloquist's dummy
Yeah it does.

We have 0.1% less unemployed. Therefore our economy is running better.

This is simple economics mate.

It certainly ****ing is that :rofl:
I always thought that this 5% unemployment stat sounds fishy. You walk most places in UK and you'll see a lot of people who just can't be working. If it was genuinely 5% I think you'd notice these people far less.
More jobs. Higher gdp. Hihger income. Higher disposable income. Businesses thriving. Government surplus. lower interest rates. And most importantly GROWTH GROWTH AND GROWTH.

A lower unemployment rate is not the only factor that contributes to economic growth and is often outweighed by factors such as capital accumulation and FDI.

Have a look at some books on economic growth and you'll know what I mean.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending