The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Inexorably
Which philosophers did you cover in your Bac? I would have assumed some of the French ones like Sartre or goddamnit i always forget her name... simone de bouviour or whatever. :tongue:

De Beauvoir haha , close ! No I did not, not De Beauvoir, but I studied about Platon, Aristote, Freud, Descartes, Hobbs, Sartre, Rousseau :smile:
What do you study ?
Original post by WetWolvesBlab
Jeez gurl gimme what you got 😂 I'm good, just been busy with horses and school work 😂🐴

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: :lol: I don't even know myself :lol: ask greatguy 😂😂
Horses ? :3

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fine thanks, I've been studying *while browsing TSR 😂* between 8am and 4pm today, after that I just chilled :P
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
De Beauvoir haha , close ! No I did not, not De Beauvoir, but I studied about Platon, Aristote, Freud, Descartes, Hobbs, Sartre, Rousseau :smile:
What do you study ?

You studied Freud for philosophy?? I thought he was more psychology :tongue:

We have briefly covered Plato but the main ones we've done so far are:

Locke
Hume
Descartes
Kant
Anselm
Aquinas

the majority of them English, with Descartes being the obvious exception :tongue:
:lol: :lol: I don't even know myself :lol: ask greatguy 😂😂
Horses ? :3

Fine thanks, I've been studying *while browsing TSR 😂* between 8am and 4pm today, after that I just chilled :P

Yea horses 🐴🐴🐴 the creatures that are close to unicorns 🦄
And ahhh tbh so would I 😂 and I did with my friend but I look at the sexual health forum and read them out to her 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
You studied Freud for philosophy?? I thought he was more psychology :tongue:

We have briefly covered Plato but the main ones we've done so far are:

Locke
Hume
Descartes
Kant
Anselm
Aquinas

the majority of them English, with Descartes being the obvious exception :tongue:

Ah I did Kant in german class ! Haha :3
Yes I did ! And btw at uni I studied him in psycho :lol:

Yea horses 🐴🐴🐴 the creatures that are close to unicorns 🦄
And ahhh tbh so would I 😂 and I did with my friend but I look at the sexual health forum and read them out to her 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah the cousins ! Do you ride horses :smile: ?
Looool 🙀😂😂😂😂😂

Looool 🙀😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂 *insert dirty and witty comment* yeah I do *now prepare for dirty comments* 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looool 🙀😂😂😂😂😂

Ah really, that's actually quite cool. I don't think we cover any philosophy in German A Level ;( it's quite generic topics, but I think we might(?) do German literature next year which could be interesting.

More interesting than family & relationshipz :/
I'm jealous :cry2: I never been there ! I've friends there but never find time to go :lol:

How, it's just two hours by eurostar:biggrin: you don't even need to stay at night
😂😂😂 *insert dirty and witty comment* yeah I do *now prepare for dirty comments* 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's so cool !! I used to like riding horses (not in club , just in vacations etc) but when I was 14 I had an accident and since then I did not ride a horse :frown: I should tho ..

Ah really, that's actually quite cool. I don't think we cover any philosophy in German A Level ;( it's quite generic topics, but I think we might(?) do German literature next year which could be interesting.

More interesting than family & relationshipz :/

Yeah :biggrin:

Aw that's too bad :O hope you'll do it next year then :biggrin: !
Original post by Thetankman
How, it's just two hours by eurostar:biggrin: you don't even need to stay at night

Oh you know, when I had time to go , I was busy by an other trip :lol:
That's so cool !! I used to like riding horses (not in club , just in vacations etc) but when I was 14 I had an accident and since then I did not ride a horse :frown: I should tho ..

My dear friend you should it is so relaxing, just have lessons to begin with that way you can prepare yourself 😂 and they do say your not a good rider unless you've fallen more than 7 times 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh you know, when I had time to go , I was busy by an other trip :lol:

I see:tongue: Have you never been to the UK?

Yeah that'd be awesome :biggrin:
I've noticed that this thread has stayed in 'trending' for quite some time now, and for some reason, I haven't posted on here yet, so I thought I'd say hi :biggrin:

Comment ça va, FrenchUnicorn? :woo:

Spoiler

My dear friend you should it is so relaxing, just have lessons to begin with that way you can prepare yourself 😂 and they do say your not a good rider unless you've fallen more than 7 times 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idk haha, actually I'm kinda afraid of riding a horse again :/ that was a big accident, I was riding in the mountains, a quad came and the horse has been afraid , I fell down , I almost fell down in the ravine but thanks god I did not. I almost died but at the end I just broke a vertebra and it takes me a year to recover but I did :biggrin: ! But since the accident I'm almost afraid of horses (I can approach then but not ride them) and heights.. Omg my worst nightmare .. :P
Original post by Thetankman
I see:tongue: Have you never been to the UK?

No :cry2: :cry2:

Yeah that'd be awesome :biggrin:

I cross my fingers for ya :biggrin: !
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I've noticed that this thread has stayed in 'trending' for quite some time now, and for some reason, I haven't posted on here yet, so I thought I'd say hi :biggrin:

Comment ça va, FrenchUnicorn? :woo:

Spoiler

Saluuuuut :biggrin: !

Ça va lerci et toi :smile: ?
(Don't worry your sentende is perfect ! )
Idk haha, actually I'm kinda afraid of riding a horse again :/ that was a big accident, I was riding in the mountains, a quad came and the horse has been afraid , I fell down , I almost fell down in the ravin but thanks god I did not. I almost died but at the end I just broke a vertebra and it takes me a year to recover but I did :biggrin: ! But since the accident I'm almost afraid of horses (I can approach then but not ride them) and heights.. Omg my worst nightmare .. :P

No :cry2: :cry2:

I cross my fingers for ya :biggrin: !

My dear that can happen and it's the quads fault for spooking the horse, it can be hard. I know I was nervous getting back on after being on crutches but you'll be fine just go on a small pony that's old 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
My dear that can happen and it's the quads fault for spooking the horse, it can be hard. I know I was nervous getting back on after being on crutches but you'll be fine just go on a small pony that's old 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I know it was not the horses fault (poor him <3 ) but the doctor said it's a post-traumatic stress, and lol the only we to go through is to ride again I think , I really have to try :lol:

Since when do you ride :smile: ?
Hey les amis <3 !

Feeling kinda mmh bored, and lost , and Idk if I should message back my ex who sent me 5 messages.
Whatever I'm not here for advices I just want to talk about whatever you want , or ask me something .. whatever you want !

Just want to talk right now :smile:

Bisous cailloux <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you really a unicorn :O and if so will you marry me so we can poop rainbows together :wink:
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Are you really a unicorn :O and if so will you marry me so we can poop rainbows together :wink:

I really am, but I'm not marrying anyone :lol:

Latest