The Student Room Group

Woman brandishes childs severed head in Moscow

Scroll to see replies

I swear all violent news nowadays is caused by muslims. Hatred is growing in Europe.
Original post by morgan8002
The article doesn't say that she's Muslim.

Might be one of those Jews you hear about shouting Allah Akbar........

Having said that, this woman is clearly very mentally ill.
Original post by ZuluK
A mentally unstable person will use and say anything.

I think it's time you left the city already. :tongue:

Original post by leavingthecity
What?

They won't actually, that's quite a generalisation.

Whatever was going on in her head, it was a partner in crime along with the savagery to found in the Quran.

And I think we may have different senses of humour...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh leaving the city you just got destroyed.

I think it is time you left- I'll pay for your taxi tea lady lol. :getmecoat:
Original post by greatguy233
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh leaving the city you just got destroyed.

I think it is time you left- I'll pay for your taxi tea lady lol. :getmecoat:

Dw you really can't afford it.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
:nothing: :puke: :puke:

And I really hope we're not going to be hearing comments like "this had nothing to do with Islam" even though she's wearing a burkha and said "Allahu Akbar".

To be fair if a priest did this and said praise jesus would we condemn the whole christian religion? ...No we wouldn't...
Original post by leavingthecity
Dw you really can't afford it.

If you seen my bank balance you would beg me to date you and I would just laugh in your face. :rofl:
Original post by Bongo Bongo
To be fair if a priest did this and said praise jesus would we condemn the whole christian religion? ...No we wouldn't...

I haven't condemned the "whole Islamic religion". Besides, it's not necessary for an event like this to happen for one to intensely dislike Islam and criticise it.
I haven't condemned the "whole Islamic religion". Besides, it's not necessary for an event like this to happen for one to intensely dislike Islam and criticise it.

If you think islam is to blame what do you think should be done? ban islam?
Reply 108
Original post by get schlonged m8
Islamophobic media

Irrelevant rubbish ...
Are you suggesting that the media is Islamophobic for reporting this?

White people do this too
of course they do ... white Muslims(by the way middle Eastern races are White)
No real Muslim would do such a thing
Naturally she was a fake Muslim ...I suggest you have your head examined ....
Original post by Bongo Bongo

You're missing the point.

It's the source material that is problematic. Sure some interpret it differently and lead lives better than most of us, but there is still a problem with some of the content of that book, and we are watching it play out around the world in events like this.

If a priest did this it would be analysed differently, based on the different content of the Bible, namely the NT. If he shouted something straight out of the OT, where God is a jealous, vengeful and waring God, then yes, there would be a similar problem.
Original post by TeeEm
Irrelevant rubbish ...
Are you suggesting that the media is Islamophobic for reporting this?

of course they do ... white Muslims(by the way middle Eastern races are White)
Naturally she was a fake Muslim ...I suggest you have your head examined ....

Is this guy also greatguy?
:nothing: :puke: :puke:

And I really hope we're not going to be hearing comments like "this had nothing to do with Islam" even though she's wearing a burkha and said "Allahu Akbar".

Hmmmm going by your logic, am I Muslim if I shout allahuakbar and wear one of those robes?
RIP us brown people who aren't Muslims/religious but are automatically dumped in the name of Islam lol.
Only if you some of you guys actually read the quran and sunnah. If only.
Original post by TaintedLight
Hmmmm going by your logic, am I Muslim if I shout allahuakbar and wear one of those robes?

Occam's razor dictates she's Muslim. If, as you imply, she isn't a Muslim and just pretending to be then provide your evidence.
Please get the femnazi's out of power positions or this type of savagery will be coming to Britain in the near future, we already seen a similar situation back in 2013 with Lee Rigby.

Amazing how Merkel is still in power, she should be tried for blatant treason not only against Germany but all of the EU. 40 years behind bars should give her enough time to reflect on her actions.
Poor kid, Religion of peace etc etc.
Original post by greatguy231
But if it was a white man doing this yours would say 'lonewolf' 'mentally ill' etc.

Muslims can be any colour. The point is these bastards are shouting 'god is great', if a Christian or Jew shouted the same I would say it has to do with their religion.
Original post by z33

Spoiler

But let's not make this about Islam. Let's make this about the child and their family who deserve justice for what was done to them by these savages :frown:

Shia Muslims also have to some extent, completely different collections of Hadith. I've never actually looked at any Shia hadith. Would you say that on the whole they contain less violent Hadith?

Also, are you saying that the matn (text) itself is also subject to analysis? I was also wondering (I hope I'm not asking too many questions), whether the individual lay person has much freedom to judge or criticise the isnad or matn of a Hadith themselves?
Reply 118
Original post by Betelgeuse-
She calmly walks through the street in a burka holding a childs severed head shouting Allah akbar. It appears she was a nanny.

Why does the majority of this level of savagery come from muslims? It seems to me either the media do not report a significant number of similar acts of violence by non muslims or that there is a very clear and strong link between Islam and this level of brutality.

There is the uncensored video out there which i obviously wont post here incase people think there is some spin to this.

So are there mass numbers of beheadings, lone wolfs and organised that simply go unreported by the news or do these acts for some reason seem to come majorly from Islamic adherents?

Thoughts?

http://news.sky.com/story/1650731/woman-brandishes-childs-severed-head-in-moscow

Yea, I'm not a Muslim but I'll bet the keys to my house that this "woman" was NOT a follower of Islam.

Just because one dons a burka and shouts "Allah Akbar" it doesn't make them a Muslim any more then me wearing a priest collar and shouting "In the name of the father, The Son and The Holy Spirit..." makes me a Christian.

Just because the media calls it one way doesn't mean that it's the truth for crying out loud. Having said all that, it doesn't make it untrue either but it would help if we all exercised some critical thinking.
Original post by LVRG
Yea, I'm not a Muslim but I'll bet the keys to my house that this "woman" was NOT a follower of Islam.

Just because one dons a burka and shouts "Allah Akbar" it doesn't make them a Muslim any more then me wearing a priest collar and shouting "In the name of the father, The Son and The Holy Spirit..." makes me a Christian.

Just because the media calls it one way doesn't mean that it's the truth for crying out loud. Having said all that, it doesn't make it untrue either but it would help if we all exercised some critical thinking.

Prepare to send me your keys.

Sources inside the police have said the suspect is from Uzbekistan which is 96 % Muslim.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending