The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Anw that's cute !! You seem to really like horses :biggrin:

:lol: :lol:

😂😂😂 for someone with depression it's lovely and quiet with no back chat besides the occasional Buck 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WetWolvesBlab
😂😂😂 for someone with depression it's lovely and quiet with no back chat besides the occasional Buck 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're in depression :O ? <3
@Inexorably ! Can you :smile: ?

I replied to his thread and tried haha xD
Original post by Inexorably
I replied to his thread and tried haha xD

You rock ! I'm not good enough at german to help haha !
Yeah I definitely should ! For living ? I've planned to live 6 years in Prague, after that I'll move again , don't know where right now :P

It's just that Britain seems to be more neat and orderly, you can probably understand if you have been to Germany haha:tongue:

Wow 6 years is a really long time. Why Prague?
I did heard :wink: and I do :P

Why you post this **** then, you got nobody to talk to hahahahaha
You rock ! I'm not good enough at german to help haha !

I tried but I think I made a mistake too hehe (A)
Original post by Thetankman
It's just that Britain seems to be more neat and orderly, you can probably understand if you have been to Germany haha:tongue:

Wow 6 years is a really long time. Why Prague?

I guess so :3

Prague because I know a friend there, and he's in a good med school and convinced me to study there haha ! And that's close enough to Paris to allow me to visit me my family and friends often :smile: after 6 years I can stay there, or come back to Paris, or continue my med studies somewhere else, I think I'll move, sounds exciting :P
Original post by Judas69
Why you post this **** then, you got nobody to talk to hahahahaha

Cause I wanted to talk in english :/

Original post by Inexorably
I tried but I think I made a mistake too hehe (A)

At least you tried :smile:
You're in depression :O ? <3

Yeah 😊 another thing to add to the growing list of things that is wrong with moi ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WetWolvesBlab
Yeah 😊 another thing to add to the growing list of things that is wrong with moi ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really hope you'll get through it !!! PM me if you wanna talk :smile: <3
Je dois les finir * you were close to perfection this time :P

Ahhhh I know the feeling :lol: bon courage pour tes devoirs :smile: <3

Spoiler

Original post by TheOtherSide.

Spoiler

Is it for tomorrow ? If it is you better do :P
I guess so :3

Prague because I know a friend there, and he's in a good med school and convinced me to study there haha ! And that's close enough to Paris to allow me to visit me my family and friends often :smile: after 6 years I can stay there, or come back to Paris, or continue my med studies somewhere else, I think I'll move, sounds exciting :P

Yeah I got lost in Paris so many times:frown:

I forgot med is so long, I have heard so many positive comments about Prague I really want to visit haha!
Yeah I got lost in Paris so many times:frown:

I forgot med is so long, I have heard so many positive comments about Prague I really want to visit haha!

C'est ce qui fait tout son charme à cette ville :wink:

Me too ! Never been there but what my friend told me sounds so cool, I'll go in may for the first time :P
Is it for tomorrow ? If it is you better do :P

Right after I've eaten, I will!

Spoiler

Original post by TheOtherSide.
Right after I've eaten, I will!

Spoiler

Bon appétit :biggrin: !

Then you have a little more time :P (but do them anyway ! :lol: )
C'est ce qui fait tout son charme à cette ville :wink:

Me too ! Never been there but what my friend told me sounds so cool, I'll go in may for the first time :P

French spirit:wink: My American friend paid someone $300 to just lead him to get he hell out of Paris metro:biggrin:

It surely is. It's a quite small place though, are you sure you won't feel bored for 6 years?
French spirit:wink: My American friend paid someone $300 to just lead him to get he hell out of Paris metro:biggrin:

It surely is. It's a quite small place though, are you sure you won't feel bored for 6 years?

You gotta be kidding :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure of anything, that's the exciting part :P I'll just go , et advienne que pourra :smile:
Hey guys,I need some advice as I want to buy a pair of hiking boots.First of all can women wear 'mens' hiking boots, what is the difference?The ones i want are 'Verbera Hiker II Goretex Boots' i am a size 8 1/2 to 9.Is there anything else that needs to be considered?
image.jpeg Help. Please. :frown:

Latest