The Student Room Group

If you had a nose like this person, would you get a NOSE JOB?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by keturah
No, her nose is cute. I have a button nose too and I like it.

You're pretty cute too :innocent:
Original post by Ihonestlydk
It will benefit the OP by being more confident of themselves and presenting a different image of themselves :smile: Sorry I read your question wrong I thought you said "How long" my mistake :smile:

Don't worry, I thought it was an odd reply!

I could understand if OP had an extremely exaggerated appearance naturally, or a physical deformity...but looking imperfect or different isn't going to hold you back, unless you're a model or an actress etc etc
If I had a nose like hers, it would be a improvement...
Reply 83
No this is stupid, its clear to me that OP is lacking confidence about himself. He made it as anon
omg i wish i had her nose! i haaateee my nose! it's my biggest insecurity :frown:
Original post by leavingthecity
Don't worry, I thought it was an odd reply!

I could understand if OP had an extremely exaggerated appearance naturally, or a physical deformity...but looking imperfect or different isn't going to hold you back, unless you're a model or an actress etc etc

I agree, even the picture the OP attached, the nose looks completely fine. However if its something concerning them a lot then having a rhinoplasty is the best option in order to remove that feeling of self-doubt or insecurity because 1 feature is ruining their appearance.

I changed my nose because I hated the way all the attention went to it and just didn't look right with my other features, plus I was insecure and not confident about it and use to get bullied for it.. however it came to a point I had the surgery and I couldn't be more happy with my results :smile:

Maybe OP wants to feel the same way too with their nose?
I was expecting a giant bumpy Roman type nose but her nose looks absolutely fine.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Judas69
No this is stupid, its clear to me that OP is lacking confidence about himself. He made it as anon

Hence why they made this thread to get answers on how to overcome that :smile:
Original post by Ihonestlydk
I agree, even the picture the OP attached, the nose looks completely fine. However if its something concerning them a lot then having a rhinoplasty is the best option in order to remove that feeling of self-doubt or insecurity because 1 feature is ruining their appearance.

I changed my nose because I hated the way all the attention went to it and just didn't look right with my other features, plus I was insecure and not confident about it and use to get bullied for it.. however it came to a point I had the surgery and I couldn't be more happy with my results :smile:

Maybe OP wants to feel the same way too with their nose?

Its true that at the end of the day a nose is just a nose, no matter what you do or don't do to it, it's a non important thing. However, OP wants to borrow money, and that's just not sensible.

Also I just feel for you girls, I am guessing you are still teens or maybe 20? The pressure out in you to look a particular way is immense. I hate my lips tbh and go to hide them with my hand when talking to someone, but at the end of the day looks your shouldn't mean that much to you or be a problem for anyone else...
Original post by leavingthecity
Its true that at the end of the day a nose is just a nose, no matter what you do or don't do to it, it's a non important thing. However, OP wants to borrow money, and that's just not sensible.

Also I just feel for you girls, I am guessing you are still teens or maybe 20? The pressure out in you to look a particular way is immense. I hate my lips tbh and go to hide them with my hand when talking to someone, but at the end of the day looks your shouldn't mean that much to you or be a problem for anyone else...

I'm 16, soon to be 17 :tongue: I had my dad to pay but borrow money from the bank will cause you to pay them back which is tough.

You lips look perfectly fine, I don't see anything wrong with them :smile: I've had this issue with my nose going on since I was in year 7 and I would cover my nose 97% of the time in school lol so I was pretty insecure about it and I would get cussed about it and it killed me, you're right I shouldn't worry much but all the pressure was too much so one thing led to another and I feel like a different person and more happy. I still look the same just the nose is different, I hate my lips too though but I'm not changing them or anything else :tongue: but thanks though!
Original post by luminarychild
You're pretty cute too :innocent:

Aww thank you :tongue:
Reply 91
try having a nose like paris hilton almost, luckily it doesnt bother me as much as it doesnt affect my looks
She most defo doesn't need a nose job. She is wayyyy too adorable. That is literally the cutest nose.
Also what people need to understand is, in life theres always going to be a feature that you don't like about yourself however learn to embrace it, or if you honestly hate it and it makes you feel uncomfortable and insecure change it for yourself and not what others think about you.
she looks 10
Reply 94
Original post by BlindingLight
she looks 10

shes 21 in August :lol
Original post by Foo.mp3
I tend to prefer people not to go under the knife

Even if it's a medically-necessary Caesarean section? :holmes:
Isn't she 36th in line or something?

Its not a lot if you think about it. Imagine a bus full of all the people before you and it crashes! :biggrin: :rofl:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
Did say tend to.

I know, but #Literalism. :u:
yep would get the whole face done, not just the nose. her face is really horrible
Reply 99
Her nose suits her face and makes her look unique. But we would have to be in her body to know what it feels like to have that nose type.

But in the body I am in now, I hate my nose, to the point where I'm getting surgery soon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest