The Student Room Group

Confession Thread

Scroll to see replies

I saw Russel Brand today. He was getting on the central line at Mile End.
Original post by homeland.lsw
sorry to butt into in this but that's not you is it? :eek:

You should become a priest. You're taking so many confessions 😂
Original post by Blondie987
No! Lol, it's a common joke on the internet lol just look up no regerts tattoo haha

:colondollar: I seriously thought that was you...but then I thought no Blondie is far too calculated (?) than to do that to herself :lol:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
You should become a priest. You're taking so many confessions 😂

When I was young I used to want to be a priest actually...
When I was young I used to want to be a priest actually...

Looks like you've found your calling
:colondollar: I seriously thought that was you...but then I thought no Blondie is far too calculated (?) than to do that to herself :lol:

Haha, if I got that tattoo, I would never show it to anyone lol
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Looks like you've found your calling

yh I was like 5...
If I was a priest I would give the most terrible advice...
yh I was like 5...

Yeah. There are enough wayward priests as it is 😂😂😂
yh I was like 5...

Like?
I went to the club on sunday...
This girl had them apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur literally whole club was looking at her
She started to dance and next thing you know she got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low

Another girl had baggy sweat pants and the Reebok's with the straps
She turned around and gave that big booty a smack She also started to dance and next thing you know
Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low
Original post by EphemeralLove
Like?

hmmm...well do you remember those cringey Disney Channel programmes, I would be the one encouraging them to do crazy stuff...
Reply 111
back in Year 8 I used to think babies came out of the A- Hole. never knew girls had vaginas. I casually told this theory about a guy in my form and he was sooo confused... Felt sorry for him.
(edited 8 years ago)
and then?

He tottered around a lot trying to swallow a whole cheesy whotsit, larger than his own head. Eventually most of it broke off and another pigeon nicked it, only for the cycle to continue over and over and over until finally it was consumed.
I absolutely adore being black but if I had to be any white male, I'd look like Sawyer from Lost
Original post by Woody_Pigeon
He tottered around a lot trying to swallow a whole cheesy whotsit, larger than his own head. Eventually most of it broke off and another pigeon nicked it, only for the cycle to continue over and over and over until finally it was consumed.

interesting....
This was oddly pleasant to read...:I
Reply 115
Original post by Guls
back in Year 8 I used to think babies came out of the A- Hole. never knew girls had vaginas. I casually told this theory about a guy in my form and he was sooo confused... Felt sorry for him.

one of my teachers told us that he thought girls had penises, till his was 15. I have no idea how he became qualified.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by alexschmalex
I absolutely adore being black but if I had to be any white male, I'd look like Sawyer from Lost

Why him? 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by darren12345
I went to the club on sunday...
This girl had them apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur literally whole club was looking at her
She started to dance and next thing you know she got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low

Another girl had baggy sweat pants and the Reebok's with the straps
She turned around and gave that big booty a smack She also started to dance and next thing you know
Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low

This is a song right?
hmmm...well do you remember those cringey Disney Channel programmes, I would be the one encouraging them to do crazy stuff...

:unimpressed:
Original post by EphemeralLove
:unimpressed:

rather a harsh smiley to use...

Quick Reply

Latest