The Student Room Group

hardest a-level

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Asiimov
I can't speak from experience. Maybe you're just being cocky :P But come on, compared to say geography or something...

I suck at drawing or colouring things, so I'm sure I'd find geography hell. Further Maths doesn't require much thought beyond routine techniques that repeat themselves endlessly. If you look at something like STEP, though...
chemistry hands down, gcse is like bouncing on candy floss and then bAM a level smacks you in the head with a brick
but the brick is a metaphor for a level chemistry and your head generally hurts because of it anyway
Original post by chloe.lwt
I've heard biology and photography are pretty tough and I'm taking them both next year :s

Lol
Psychology is a bitch

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Why am I the only one that finds OCR Salters B Chemistry a doddle.... The same questions come up every year, and the COM exam last year was 70% for an A Grade!
(edited 8 years ago)
Further Maths A2 comes to mind. De whatsit's theorem, matrix madness and numbers that don't even exist. Dear god why?
Reply 66
Which is harder, Physics or Chemistry?
Original post by Zacken
I suck at drawing or colouring things, so I'm sure I'd find geography hell. Further Maths doesn't require much thought beyond routine techniques that repeat themselves endlessly. If you look at something like STEP, though...

Apart from maths what other A levels do you do or have done?
Reply 68
Original post by Vanilla Poison
Apart from maths what other A levels do you do or have done?

Further Maths and Physics.
Reply 69
Original post by RonnieRJ
Lol

??
Reply 70
Original post by Tetragon213
Further Maths A2 comes to mind. De whatsit's theorem, matrix madness and numbers that don't even exist. Dear god why?

Don't exist. :zomg:
:mrt:
Original post by chloe.lwt
??

Which genius told you photography was one of the hardest lol?😂🌚
Reply 72
Original post by Tetragon213

"De Whatsit's theorem", that made me chuckle! Well deserved rep :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Physics is the devil. It's not the sort of subject you can teach yourself. Further Maths is probably the hardest I've experienced but I like it so that's a bonus. But if you work hard nothing is hard.
Original post by Zacken

"endlessly"

That's why
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 76
Chemistry edexcel -_-
Original post by Zacken
Further Maths and Physics.

You know where it's at brah.
Reply 78
A-levels aren't difficult unless you're weak in the subject. For me, the hardest subjects would be modern foreign languages or economics because I'm no good in them.

I do Maths, FM, Physics and Chemistry and I don't think any of them are difficult, but they do demand tons of revision.
Reply 79
history

Quick Reply

Latest