The Student Room Group

Are you content with life?

Considering I've created three threads today, that would imply something however, I'd say I'm content with life :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

At the moment, not particularly
Reply 2
relatively ye
if i had a job id be more content
I'd say about -2/10
Reply 4
Original post by hxfsxh
I'd say I'm content with life :biggrin:

Then you've failed at life, sorry better luck next time :l
Reply 5
No, it's sh$t...
Original post by GUMI
Then you've failed at life, sorry better luck next time :l

Life has its ups and downs. People who constantly remain at the down are the ones who have 'failed' in your words, even though life can't be failed because everyone's experience of it is different.
I think I'm going through one of those 'existential crisis' things at the moment. So I'd have to say no.
Compared to a few years ago, yeah.
No
Reply 10
Yup
No... I've got so many things on my bucket list that its surreal. :moon:

If you're content with your life, then you're willing to remain the same and never strive
for progress and to me that is the same as losing confidence in your own ability.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by John55
No, it's sh$t...

You sound bitter :u:
Original post by hxfsxh
Considering I've created three threads today, that would imply something however, I'd say I'm content with life :biggrin:

Wow your life must be truly sad...
For the most part, yes.
Never be content in life...

Not right now
Yes.

I am content.

Although happiness seems to be more fleeting when you are grown up.

How I miss that pure, carefree happiness that I often felt in my childhood.

:wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
Not right now

:jumphug:
Not currently. When I was 17/18 I had the opportunity on a plate to sign a professional rugby contract as I was at a very prestigious sports college. But being an impressionable idiot I let a very selfish 'friend' lead me astray so I ended up partying nearly every night and missing college all the time and lost my place at the college I was playing rugby at. Now one of my friends from that college is a first team regular for the welsh national team and playing in the six nations at the moment and also just participated in the world cup. I feel like I've already failed life and I've just turned 24. I also wanted to do medicine but didn't make the cut grades wise, I still do want to do medicine but I feel age is not on my side anymore. Just got back from spending a year living in Australia too which was the most incredible experience of my life and for that year I truly felt content but of course all good things come to an end and my visa expired and I'm back in the UK and back to square one.

Quick Reply