The Student Room Group

Are there any half indian/ pakistani half white people here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
I get that too a lot.

I feel like a lot of white and brown mixes look Chinese ish like the girl you posted or some kind of Spanish. My best friend is polish and indo Guyanese and looks Chinese!

Most people agree I look Hawaiian.
Original post by Longshot700
Most people agree I look Hawaiian.

Hawaiian people kinda look Chinese
Original post by xobeauty
Hawaiian people kinda look Chinese

I've never gotten chinese though, gotten Filipino a few times.
Original post by white_o
I'm half Arab half white if that counts?

Well it doesn't fall under the title but I'll allow it.

I used to have a big crush on the Actress Aiysha Hart who is half arabic, half english.
Well it doesn't fall under the title but I'll allow it.

I used to have a big crush on the Actress Aiysha Hart who is half arabic, half english.

Hahaa phew ;P and ohhh I never knew that
Original post by white_o
Hahaa phew ;P and ohhh I never knew that

What ethnicity do you look like btw, more white or asian.
What ethnicity do you look like btw, more white or asian.

I look completely white :/ my dad's not a very dark Arab and my mum's quite white for an English person so yeah
Original post by white_o
I look completely white :/ my dad's not a very dark Arab and my mum's quite white for an English person so yeah

That ever caused any problems for you?
That ever caused any problems for you?

Loterally every other Arab/Muslim doesn't know until I tell them, then they ALL assume I'm a revert or like I have no knowledge of my Arab side or are surprised about my name because I look white white, which is hugely annoying. When I'm around white people I guess it's kinda good because less chance of like racism/discrimination or whatever, but when they know I'm Arab/Muslim I kinda don't really fit in with them much either, so I'm sort of stuck in the middle a bit xD
Original post by white_o
Loterally every other Arab/Muslim doesn't know until I tell them, then they ALL assume I'm a revert or like I have no knowledge of my Arab side or are surprised about my name because I look white white, which is hugely annoying. When I'm around white people I guess it's kinda good because less chance of like racism/discrimination or whatever, but when they know I'm Arab/Muslim I kinda don't really fit in with them much either, so I'm sort of stuck in the middle a bit xD

Yo, what happens when your white friends find out you're an arab muslim?
My dad is English and my mum is Indian but I look Arabian / Mexican.
Yo, what happens when your white friends find out you're an arab muslim?

Nothing intentionally bad, we just have different beliefs/culture/lifestyle so I don't fit in much, and I don't have many Arab/Muslim/Asian friends since they don't think I'm the same as them either if ygm
Original post by white_o
Nothing intentionally bad, we just have different beliefs/culture/lifestyle so I don't fit in much, and I don't have many Arab/Muslim/Asian friends since they don't think I'm the same as them either if ygm

Oh man, I'm half indian but really just look Indian but I'm christian. I remember my pakistani muslim friend saying "lol, a brown christian".
Half white, half Pakistani here.
Oh man, I'm half indian but really just look Indian but I'm christian. I remember my pakistani muslim friend saying "lol, a brown christian".

Yeah kinda similar thing, like people just automatically assume things hahaa
1/4 Indian, 3/4 European. I have passed for Scottish, English, French, Italian, Greek, Egyptian, Uzbek and Chechen (depending on tan).
Original post by white_o
Yeah kinda similar thing, like people just automatically assume things hahaa

I remember being in the cafe with my mum and she went to the toilet and some guy said to her "want me to shoot the terrorist?".

The thing was this guy was Indian himself. o.0

My looks usually confuse people but when I'm shaven headed, I look like a straight up middle easterner.

I'm kinda jealous of you in a way, say one of your friends is bashing middle easterners and you can be like "bitch, screw you, I'm arab blooded." and watch as they crumble up.
I remember being in the cafe with my mum and she went to the toilet and some guy said to her "want me to shoot the terrorist?".

The thing was this guy was Indian himself. o.0

My looks usually confuse people but when I'm shaven headed, I look like a straight up middle easterner.

I'm kinda jealous of you in a way, say one of your friends is bashing middle easterners and you can be like "bitch, screw you, I'm arab blooded." and watch as they crumble up.

Hahaha wtf😂 but yeah it is cool being an undercover brother sometimes hahaa
Original post by Copperknickers
Uzbek and Chechen (depending on tan).

What, really?

:lolwut:
Hi mixies

Which culture do you know more of, are you more white then brown or both.

Quick Reply

Latest