The Student Room Group

Men never seem to respond to my messages online.....

Scroll to see replies

I will never intentionally subject myself to the opinions nor perversions of random men and lesbians by joining a dating site. It's better to just join a forum or put up a regular social media profile, and wait for discussion to form. That's how all my virtual potential boyfriends and I started something.
Reply 21
Original post by EphemeralLove
I will never intentionally subject myself to the opinions nor perversions of random men and lesbians by joining a dating site. It's better to just join a forum or put up a regular social media profile, and wait for discussion to form. That's how all my virtual potential boyfriends and I started something.

Original post by Shadez

I don't get it. I've literally dated long distance online lol
I laugh because it didn't work out. :teehee:
Reply 23
I don't get it. I've literally dated long distance online lol
I laugh because it didn't work out. :teehee:

i'm not surprised :colonhash:
Original post by Shadez
i'm not surprised :colonhash:

Why not? What's wrong with online dating? :s-smilie:
I am surprised by this as it is common knowledge that pretty much any female is bombarded with messages on such sites.
Reply 26
Why not? What's wrong with online dating? :s-smilie:

Original post by Shadez

Oh dear another gif link.
Can you just explain yourself?
Original post by ByronicHero
I am surprised by this as it is common knowledge that pretty much any female is bombarded with messages on such sites.

Not women of colour! Unless it's Instagram lool.
Not women of colour! Unless it's Instagram lool.

I wouldn't know :don'tknow:
Reply 30
Oh dear another gif link.
Can you just explain yourself?

A picture speaks a thousand words right :colone: (this one moves too :wink: )
I wouldn't know :don'tknow:

You don't know about Instagram? That's a good thing. So you don't Tinder or do dating sites either? *smug sideways glance*
Original post by Shadez
A picture speaks a thousand words right :colone: (this one moves too :wink: )

:colonhash: You use words to say this but not to explain the answer to my question.
Reply 33
:colonhash: You use words to say this but not to explain the answer to my question.

I think you're asking the wrong questions here, the real question is can jet fuel melt steel beams
You don't know about Instagram? That's a good thing. So you don't Tinder or do dating sites either? *smug sideways glance*

I don't know about the experience women of colour have on dating sites.

I know what Instagram is but I certainly don't use it. I don't use Tinder either :nope:
I don't know about the experience women of colour have on dating sites.

I know what Instagram is but I certainly don't use it. I don't use Tinder either :nope:

Oh! Lmao now I know what you mean by not knowing ok, of course not :tongue:

And I haven't even seen the Tinder registration page. So many horror stories, no thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
Not tsr lol, dating websites such as POF and OkCupid

It isn't for me! I admit I do sometimes get lots of messages from men, alot of the times its older men trying their luck. I am black, 5''4, big brown eyes, petite... I feel like I am an attractive woman, I think I'm just going to give up attempting to strike conversation with men online.

Hi. I bet you are beautiful . Show yourself. I would like to chat with you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending