The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you

Who the hell names their kid "you". I mean you aren't even asian, it's just ridiculous. Have your parents never watched Rush Hour? Surely everyday life must be so awkward and annoying. If i were you i would give my parents a swift headbutt with a nice one liner with a play on the word "you". If u take on my advice, please send me the video of the headbutt.

Sincelerly yours
A.Nus (don't get me started on my parents)
Original post by BrokenLife
Dear you,

Why do I love you so much?

BrokenLife

Still having trouble?
Dear you,

Never stop believing.
That was an accident, it wont happen again.
Just trust yourself.
Remember the time you were number one.
You can do it again.
Please believe in YOU again.

Oh dear you,

I beg you, to make your dream come true.

Hopefully,
Yourself from the past.
Love.
Dear Me,

My imam tried telling man that I have to oblige by another man.

But I told my imam " that's a dilemma see, because I only get along and trust females".:s-smilie:

So forget trusting another man, I am a man so I know how we think.:hand:
dear you:

my mind is in shreds my body broken and aching, all that you can do is provide words, words these days mean very little to me and i cant tell if they are real or not anymore. Words are all that can be provided. ill keep on breaking down and ill forever be broken unless something gets done about it full stop.

from me
Dear you,

i like you. Like, a lot.
I like how your hair flops as you walk and your snake bites glisten. I like how your hair slowly gets flatter through the day. i like your awkward adorable smile. i like your laugh even though you don't do it enough. I like your constent concern and your "are you okay"s. i like your sarcasm. i like your obsession with that one crap song. i like how you dont try to act smarter than me, even if you are 3 years older. i like how you talk faster and your eyes get wider when you tell me a funny story. i like your comical facial expressions and your pouty moody face.

i even liked you when you met her. You were happy so i was happy. i liked you when you hugged and gave her kisses. And i still liked you when the fighting started. when she moved on and you cried on the bus right beside me. i liked you as your walls came crashing down and you let me ever closer into your messy life. i said i wouldn't take sides between the two of you but you must know by now id follow you to the end of the earth.

And i'll still like you when you go to uni in 2 years. Even if by then nothing happens, and we're just friends. I'll still like you when i'm older. Maybe you'll think of me because i know i will. I know you have trust issues, that plenty have said this to you and forgotten their promises.

but like i said.. i like you.. like, a lot...

love, me xxx
Dear me,

Well done. You tried. Just keep going on. It will pay at the end. Work hard. Its your degree.

BrokenLife, its time to fix your life.

From me to my wonderful self:h:
Dear me,

Well done. You tried. Just keep going on. It will pay at the end. Work hard. Its your degree.

awwwww that is the cutest and best thing i have read all day :jumphug:
i'm glad you are finally realising just how gorgeous and special you are :hugs:

---------------
Dear you,
who the f do you think you are?? telling me off for doing 'too much work'. Took me so long to do that and all yu can say is 'why didn't you run it past me?' like wtf :cry2: i didn't need to run it past you! everyone always says be independent.....

urgh ;-;
Dear You,

I went to the men's restroom and found a hole in the floor in place of an actual toilet.:mute: I thought you cannot be serious, So for at least a minute I stood there and contemplated my unfortunate circumstances.

Oh the horror, I had no idea how to do the business Like where do I begin?
Dear you,

I can't figure out if you quite like me but you're trying not to seem too keen or if you just don't care. We have so much in common and we live so close by each other it seems impossible for us not to at least see where this might lead. I'm trying not to think too far ahead but I really like you and I think you're an extremely special person, someone who was put on this earth for a reason and I'd love to be a part of your life and perhaps a part of that reason if you'd let me. Wake up and let me in.

Love, me
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

I can't figure out if you quite like me but you're trying not to seem too keen or if you just don't care. We have so much in common and we live so close by each other it seems impossible for us not to at least see where this might lead. I'm trying not to think too far ahead but I really like you and I think you're an extremely special person, someone who was put on this earth for a reason and I'd love to be a part of your life and perhaps a part of that reason if you'd let me. Wake up and let me in.

Love, me

Either you can wait for them to open the door, or open it yourself.
Dear me,

Aww. :borat:
lol it's so obvious it's you, be more incognito!

lol and who are you exactly? :redface:
lol and who are you exactly? :redface:

someone who knows you too well...just take the hint :wink:
someone who knows you too well...just take the hint :wink:

mhm i'm curious now, since you know who i am can you just pm or something? :redface:
and i will but idk how to make it less obvious :lol:
Dear You,
(Note to all this person is not on TSR as far as i am aware of)

Who are you? I hardly know you and yet i fell for you, i cant belive i am falling so so far youve probably forgotten me i am just hanging on for the day you debrief us. I love how your hair is cut unevenly at the back, i love the shape of your eyes and the way you speak, i love how you always treated me like a person, an equal. i love your smile, and that look you get when you realised that i figured out the problem before the others like we shared a private joke, the way you walked, the way you never got mad, and how you would teach us without realising. You told me you hate being a leader yet you lead so well.
I dont really know you yet you know more about me.
I know you met you wife in Peru
You are 37
I am pretty sure you can speak spanish
And you work at Rubicon.
Why?

Love ALWAYS
Me
Dear You,
(Note to all this person is not on TSR as far as i am aware of)

Who are you? I hardly know you and yet i fell for you, i cant belive i am falling so so far youve probably forgotten me i am just hanging on for the day you debrief us. I love how your hair is cut unevenly at the back, i love the shape of your eyes and the way you speak, i love how you always treated me like a person, an equal. i love your smile, and that look you get when you realised that i figured out the problem before the others like we shared a private joke, the way you walked, the way you never got mad, and how you would teach us without realising. You told me you hate being a leader yet you lead so well.
I dont really know you yet you know more about me.
I know you met you wife in Peru
You are 37
I am pretty sure you can speak spanish
And you work at Rubicon.
And i dont even know your last name Chris why cause i know when i stop falling i will hit the ground really really hard.

Love ALWAYS
Me

Sorry i had the edit it
Dear me,

Well done, girl! Keep going on! Remember everything? Yeah ..well work hard then cos you can do this!:u:

BrokenLife

From my amazing soul to myself:h:
Dear me,

Well done, girl! Keep going on! Remember everything? Yeah ..well work hard then cos you can do this!:u:

BrokenLife

From my amazing soul to myself:h:

awwwww your gorgeous posts make me smile :h:
i'm glad you are finally believing in yourself :yep: xxx

-------------
Dear you,
ok i hate you :h: yesterday was bad enough but i have absolutely had it now. That is why i snapped because i really don't get what you want me to do???!!! i work so hard, not just for you but for me too ofc and then you just rip it all apart and tell me i'm wrong and why didn't i do this? and why didn't i do that? just leave me alone ;-; you nearly made me cry but i will not give you that satisfaction....
awwwww your gorgeous posts make me smile :h:
i'm glad you are finally believing in yourself :yep: xxx

-------------
Dear you,
ok i hate you :h: yesterday was bad enough but i have absolutely had it now. That is why i snapped because i really don't get what you want me to do???!!! i work so hard, not just for you but for me too ofc and then you just rip it all apart and tell me i'm wrong and why didn't i do this? and why didn't i do that? just leave me alone ;-; you nearly made me cry but i will not give you that satisfaction....

Aww thank you! :smile:

Btw I've always believed in myself. :u:

and sorry for what you just wrote :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending