The Student Room Group

Girl told me she's slept with 15 people

If a girl told you she's slept with 15 people and that most of them had been jerks, but some of them had been really good in bed, especially the jerks, would it put you off or would you appreciate the frankness?

Said girl slept with 5 men last year, most of them off the internet after a "date" or two. Also, it was only last year that she moved from her parents, who don't allow guys to stay, in the years she's actually lived away from them, the rate appears to have been much higher which makes me think it would be higher than 15 otherwise. She's early 20's.

Is it just me who wouldn't be interested in that or is it the norm now?

Scroll to see replies

wouldn't touch even with a barge pole
I wouldn't touch a guy whose had over three, so totally feel ya.

Is you're count low? It better be or else you have no reason to be picky.
(edited 8 years ago)
I wouldn't even care. If anything, I'd be intrigued - in a friendly way, mind you.
Original post by xobeauty

3?!?!?!?!?! How old are you? Seriously once you're 20+ who the hell are you going to be able to be with? Heaven forbid if you like older men!
Original post by DanB1991
3?!?!?!?!?! How old are you? Seriously once you're 20+ who the hell are you going to be able to be with? Heaven forbid if you like older men!

Dramatic much! Just goes to show what this society has come to. I like a guy with standards and a little bit a morals, shockers.
Dramatic much! Just goes to show what this society has come to. I like a guy with standards and a little bit a morals, shockers.

But three? Three people....

I think that pretty much excludes 99% of the 20+ male population

I think the average for guys is around 5 at 21.... never mind by the time they're 30...
But three? Three people....

I think that pretty much excludes 99% of the 20+ male population

I think the average for guys is around 5 at 21.... never mind by the time they're 30...

That's tragic.

It's a hygiene thing and tbh cant stand the thought of other girls. And it's so much sexier when a guy has morals.. " you're sexy but I cant" well gosh:colondollar:
That's tragic.

It's a hygiene thing and tbh cant stand the thought of other girls. And it's so much sexier when a guy has morals.. " you're sexy but I cant" well gosh:colondollar:

Tbh STD testing asap is a must in relationships for me. That said I have noticed some girls are either really excited (more as in excited about how experienced they *could be) or really disgusted about the idea of how many other people a guy has slept with.

Plus you can do the whole "you're sexy but I can't/want to wait" etc and still of slept with 5-10-20+ people. :laugh:

pretty much ruling out 99%+ of men. My expectations rule out 99%+ women. I think i'm going to have to date outside my race.
The last girl I dated had slept with 30 at 23. The girl before that 35 at 26. Many of the women I know (this includes studenty types but mostly underclassers) are approaching 100. Maybe it's the way of the world today, but maybe it's just because I live in Dundee.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 4Skin
The last girl I dated had slept with 30 at 23. The girl before that 35 at 26. Many of the women I know (this includes studenty types but mostly underclassers) are approaching 100. Maybe it's the way of the world today, but maybe it's just because I live in Dundee.

Only true for white/black girls
Tbh STD testing asap is a must in relationships for me. That said I have noticed some girls are either really excited (more as in excited about how experienced they *could be) or really disgusted about the idea of how many other people a guy has slept with.

Plus you can do the whole "you're sexy but I can't/want to wait" etc and still of slept with 5-10-20+ people. :laugh:

True would need a lie detector test. So if he says three I'd just add a couple more numbers. Yeah?
True would need a lie detector test. So if he says three I'd just add a couple more numbers. Yeah?

General rule is triple whatever number the girl says.... and divide by three whatever number the man says....

It's a bit tongue in cheek but women tend to prefer stating lower numbers.... men higher numbers.

Personally I don't see it as a massive deal I don't really bother even asking. I'll only generally even respond to the question if I think the reason why is appropriate. If it's not it will send me warning signals.
Reply 14
Original post by 4Skin

100?!?!?!!??!??!!!! I really don't want to be rude, but I don't know how a guy can touch a women if she's had intercourse with over 4/5 men. But that might just be me I guess. 100 is just, damn. Is that even humanly possible 😂
Original post by Bealzibub
Only true for white/black girls

The only races left then are the Chinesey and Indianish ones. Chinese type women mostly seem to be old, non English speaking and vulnerable to fire-type women, and Indianish women are often hot but inaccessible. I ain't giving up bacon and being threatened with death by their father's just for the sake of some Konnie-Huq hole.

I suppose there are aborigines and Maories but there aren't many of them in Dundee.
Original post by Bealzibub
pretty much ruling out 99%+ of men. My expectations rule out 99%+ women. I think i'm going to have to date outside my race.

No those middle eastern men with strict parents surely have low counts

Don't be ridiculous. A promiscuous person is fully entitled not to want to be with another promiscuous person.
15 is quite a bit but at the same point if I liked someone enough I wouldn't rule out their previous experience, although I would probably want to make sure they get checked before being with them. Also I think the older I get, the more i accept that people will have different experiences from me and not everyone will be virgins any more or have been with one previous person.

Sometimes it's better being with someone who has been with around about the same amount of people, personally. Of course, that's if you're comfortable talking about that sort of stuff.
Original post by Hanz253
100?!?!?!!??!??!!!! I really don't want to be rude, but I don't know how a guy can touch a women if she's had intercourse with over 4/5 men. But that might just be me I guess. 100 is just, damn. Is that even humanly possible 😂

I myself prior to university was a member of teh underclass, and come from a family of thieves and such. My sister's friends seemed to have had a bunch of teen sex, then endless boyfriends, one night stands and holiday bangs. A girl I know has had eight abortions. I remember two girls in their early twenties saying they had been with around 70 and that was years ago. Everywhere I turn is a cauldron of slootiness. Friends, friends or friends, friends of friends of friends. I am surrounded by STDs.

Being now aged 30 most women are dried up and have been used like a homeless man's teabag. That chances of getting a women who's slept with under 5 guys is probably minus 9000, unless she's really rubbish in which case I wouldn't want her anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending