The Student Room Group

Girl told me she's slept with 15 people

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
Right?! I'd be scare to kiss someone like that, I really sound like I'm in my high horse but it's not that.

And yes that's what I meant.

It's probably quite an immature and idealistic viewpoint but I must admit it does make the whole experience of intimacy and romance seem a hell of a lot less special if my woman has done it before with 70 other guys lol. It does kill the mood even though in any such mood one should not be thinking about such things really...

And yeah. Witnessing self delusion always hurts.
Reply 41
Original post by TorpidPhil
It's probably quite an immature and idealistic viewpoint but I must admit it does make the whole experience of intimacy and romance seem a hell of a lot less special if my woman has done it before with 70 other guys lol. It does kill the mood even though in any such mood one should not be thinking about such things really...

And yeah. Witnessing self delusion always hurts.

I don't see 'sex' as special really, almost every girl has had a relationship and whether they have had sex or not those others area of intimacy have also been shared with others. Sex is cheap, those closer feelings are much rarer.
This thread is not sponsored by the Dundee tourist board, especially the first page.
Original post by 4Skin
I myself prior to university was a member of teh underclass, and come from a family of thieves and such. My sister's friends seemed to have had a bunch of teen sex, then endless boyfriends, one night stands and holiday bangs. A girl I know has had eight abortions. I remember two girls in their early twenties saying they had been with around 70 and that was years ago. Everywhere I turn is a cauldron of slootiness. Friends, friends or friends, friends of friends of friends. I am surrounded by STDs.

Being now aged 30 most women are dried up and have been used like a homeless man's teabag. That chances of getting a women who's slept with under 5 guys is probably minus 9000, unless she's really rubbish in which case I wouldn't want her anyway.

That's Dundee for ya!

I'm allowed to make fun of it because I lived there for the first 19 years of my life.
Reply 44
As long as she doesn't sleep with 15 people while shes with you what's the problem? everyone does stupid things when they're young
Original post by ralf1993
As long as she doesn't sleep with 15 people while shes with you what's the problem? everyone does stupid things when they're young

So now having sex is stupid?
Reply 46
Original post by 122025278
If a girl told you she's slept with 15 people and that most of them had been jerks, but some of them had been really good in bed, especially the jerks, would it put you off or would you appreciate the frankness?

Said girl slept with 5 men last year, most of them off the internet after a "date" or two. Also, it was only last year that she moved from her parents, who don't allow guys to stay, in the years she's actually lived away from them, the rate appears to have been much higher which makes me think it would be higher than 15 otherwise. She's early 20's.

Is it just me who wouldn't be interested in that or is it the norm now?

I honestly wouldn't care

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's tragic.

It's a hygiene thing and tbh cant stand the thought of other girls. And it's so much sexier when a guy has morals.. " you're sexy but I cant" well gosh:colondollar:

Why is sex unhygienic?
Why is sex immoral?
I would turn her down on the mere basis of her having the time to do that to be honest. She probably isn't interesting. If that's not the case, however, I don't see a problem.
Reply 49
Original post by scrotgrot
Why is sex unhygienic?
Why is sex immoral?

The second one: religion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by whorace
I don't see 'sex' as special really, almost every girl has had a relationship and whether they have had sex or not those others area of intimacy have also been shared with others. Sex is cheap, those closer feelings are much rarer.

I recognise that and that's why I described the succumbing to such a sensation as idealistic and immature. Yet, being as emotional as I am with this stuff I can't help but succumb to it in spite of the fact that I usually try to be as "rationally objective" as I can. I know I do it. I never seek out older women mostly for the fear that they will be far more experienced than me in this regard. It's one of the biggest contributory factors into why I don't do that even though I am quite mature for my age.
Reply 51
Unless you are a f***boy then nah, I guess not. In my opinion I wouldn't mind much, but if she were concerned about me sleeping with 5 girls and she slept with twice as much then that's when problems come to play. At the end of the day be yourself bruh, if she is a nice girl and fulfills your needs then why not? You insecure about something?
Original post by Andy98
The second one: religion

Posted from TSR Mobile

Morality is not about following moral codes without question. Fornication is discouraged in religions because it naturally results in babies without a father legally bound to provide for them, so the cost falls on the community. Fornication is therefore an immoral act because it hurts society. But now we have contraception so there is no reason to worry about this.
Original post by Bealzibub
Only true for white/black girls

Racist spotted.
i've been on and off with a guy for the past two years who's racked his number up to above 70..and i hate it! it doesn't paint a very good picture of you if you sleep around, in my opinion..and when people say its not a one night stand because they went on a 'date', its all lies!
Original post by Bealzibub
Only true for white/black girls

False.False.False.
I know some promiscuous Asians.
Tbh 15 would bother me on a personal level (i dont think there is anything wrong with it objectively), but I'd get over it if i liked them enough
I wouldn't touch a guy whose had over three, so totally feel ya.

Is you're count low? It better be or else you have no reason to be picky.

Lol.
Reply 58
Unless that number is waay more than the number of people that you personally have slept with then I don't see why it's a problem. Maybe she can teach you a thing or two eh?
Reply 59
The attitudes on this thread are more disgusting than any girl who's slept with 10000000+ people.

Grow up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending