The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thomas95r
Hey guys, just got an interview at MMU. Anyone got any tips? Already had interviews, just wanna know if it's individual, group or both! Cheers

it's a one 15 minute individual interview
Original post by rebec1
Is anyone still waiting to hear from Sheff Hallam or Nottingham, I haven't heard anything from them, do you think they have picked everyone they want to interview and are just not responding to me as like a back up candidate if they don't have enough people they liked from the interviews or am I over thinking it? I have had an offer from my first choice but I'm just curious what other unis thought of my application.

Hi Rebec,

It can depend on a number of things, including which course you have applied for, how many applicants there are per course and how quickly people have put their applications in. Some courses interview/make offers in waves and others wait to sit down and look at all the applications together. It all depends on the circumstances, but you will hear something soon.

If you are concerned, you can ring our Admissions team on 0114 225 5555 and they can help you with any questions you may have.

Thanks
Laura & Hannah
(Official Hallam reps)
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Hi Rebec,

It can depend on a number of things, including which course you have applied for, how many applicants there are per course and how quickly people have put their applications in. Some courses interview/make offers in waves and others wait to sit down and look at all the applications together. It all depends on the circumstances, but you will hear something soon.

If you are concerned, you can ring our Admissions team on 0114 225 5555 and they can help you with any questions you may have.

Thanks
Laura & Hannah
(Official Hallam reps)

Since we're on the Physiotherapy Applicants thread, I think you can assume that they've applied for Physiotherapy.
Sorry for the confusion, we mean that it varies from course to course. Unfortunately, we aren't able to provide any specific details about when the Physiotherapy course offers will all be made.

Laura & Hannah
Just heard back from Sheffield Hallam yesterday giving me an interview 7th April :smile: Applied about 2 months ago and finally heard back from them all, phew. No news was definitely good news, dont worry!
Original post by sarah_hhhh
Anyone waiting for Cardiff offers? Had interview on 16th, also had Nottingham on 25th so it is probably too soon to expect something from them!

Im desperate to hear following my interview the 15th of Feb at Cardiff too!! Fingers crossed its this week
Original post by moonandstars
Im desperate to hear following my interview the 15th of Feb at Cardiff too!! Fingers crossed its this week

My interview was on the 15th of December and I still haven't heard anything :s-smilie:
I've just got my third rejection from Keele University 😢 And tomorrow I will be interviewed at University of East Anglia. I haven't heard anything from University of Nottingham yet (interview invitation)
Does anyone know what the latest interview date of U. of Nottingham is?
I'm so nervous since I haven't hold any offers. Could anyone advise me about interview at UEA please? 😢
Original post by zicozz999
I've just got my third rejection from Keele University 😢 And tomorrow I will be interviewed at University of East Anglia. I haven't heard anything from University of Nottingham yet (interview invitation)
I'm so nervous since I haven't hold any offers. Could anyone advise me about interview at UEA please? 😢

I called up Nottingham today because i hadnt heard anything back from them and they said that this week is their last week of interviews so if you havent been given an interview yet, then you wont be getting one 😪😪

Was your rejection from Keele before or after interview?
Original post by Gwendavies
Was your rejection from Keele before or after interview?

It was after interview 😔
Original post by laurrrawrr28
I called up Nottingham today because i hadnt heard anything back from them and they said that this week is their last week of interviews so if you havent been given an interview yet, then you wont be getting one 😪😪

Hopefully offers will be sent out next week then? :colondollar:
Original post by Rory_M_
16th and 25th of what month?

February!
It was after interview 😔

awh no, sorry to hear that! When was your interview with Keele? Good luck with your other interview!
Original post by msiapt
Hopefully offers will be sent out next week then? :colondollar:

I heard that Nottingham are sending out offers by 31st March!
Original post by Gwendavies
awh no, sorry to hear that! When was your interview with Keele? Good luck with your other interview!

It was on Fri 26th February. Thanks so much. I'll do my best 💪🏼
Original post by sarah_hhhh
I heard that Nottingham are sending out offers by 31st March!

ahhh snap! I really wish that they sent it out asap haha! i've had enough refreshing my emails!
Reply 1517
Hiya,

Is anyone else getting a bit nervous about not having heard back from Northumbria yet? I count 5 that have posted on here about having received an invitation for an interview. Anyone else that has heard back?
Original post by Inks39
Hiya,

Is anyone else getting a bit nervous about not having heard back from Northumbria yet? I count 5 that have posted on here about having received an invitation for an interview. Anyone else that has heard back?

I havent heard back either… I'm getting a bit worried as well as it's quite late for interviews. I already have 2 offers so I'm thinking of withdrawing if they dont reply soon….
Hi everyone, I have an interview at Birmingham tomorrow and all I've been told is that there will be a 20minute individual task followed by a 20minute interview... I'm so nervous! Has anyone had a Birmingham interview yet who could shed some light on what to expect? Any tips/info would be so so so appreciated!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending