The Student Room Group

Schroders Investment Management summer internship - assessment centre

I am waiting on a response to my video interview which I think will determine whether or not I am selected to go for an assessment centre with Schroders.

Has anyone done an assessment centre in investment management or a related area?

I want to get a good idea of what to expect if I get invited in.

Has anyone else applied for this same position (2016)?
Reply 1
as i said in the other posts, i don't know anyone Who received an invitation..
Reply 2
Got invitation yesterday. Either of you heard back?
Original post by AstosDG
as i said in the other posts, i don't know anyone Who received an invitation..
Reply 3
Congratulations!!

Not yet anyway..Did You receive it by email or by phone?
Reply 4
Missed the call, so they sent me the email and and I called back to confirm. But I interviewed mid-December, so quite early.
Original post by AstosDG
Congratulations!!

Not yet anyway..Did You receive it by email or by phone?
Reply 5
I did the video interview on the 20 of december.. I really hope to receive it today too XD but i guess they called everyone the same day
Reply 6
I havent received anything yet unfortunately
Reply 7
Has anyone else heard anything yet??
Reply 8
Received offer for Investments on Friday!
Original post by odavies5
Has anyone else heard anything yet??
Reply 9
Original post by fleibniz
Received offer for Investments on Friday!

When is your assessment centre?
Reply 10
It was on Wednesday
Original post by odavies5
When is your assessment centre?
Reply 11
Haha definately havent got it then!
Original post by olly_price
I am waiting on a response to my video interview which I think will determine whether or not I am selected to go for an assessment centre with Schroders.

Has anyone done an assessment centre in investment management or a related area?

I want to get a good idea of what to expect if I get invited in.

Has anyone else applied for this same position (2016)?

Hey, I just got an email regarding the video interview. Could you help me with what type of questions they asked?
Original post by Gayatri Nambiar
Hey, I just got an email regarding the video interview. Could you help me with what type of questions they asked?

You're query relates to a post made 7 years ago. I'm afraid it's pretty unlikely that the poster still uses this forum, and that the video interview questions would've remained so static over time that the poster would be able to offer insights that would be meaningful for you.
Reply 14
Original post by Gayatri Nambiar

I did my VI today. They asked all the questions mentioned in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtEtsuUx2gc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending