The Student Room Group

Have you ever been suspended in school/college?

and why :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
once in high school when i had a fight and once in college when my teacher suspected that i was stoned.

my behaviours changed now, im a good girl now :angel:
I think I ever got suspended my mama would whoop my ass so that's been keeping me on the straight and narrow.
Reply 3
When I was 12 I accidentally threw a large rock through a school building window.

There was a black boy nearby and I blamed it on him.

Fortunately as I was very innocent looking the teachers believed me and he got the blame.

He was suspended and the last I heard spent some time in prison.

But we both learned a lesson from this.

I have never thrown rocks since.
Twice. Once bullying and once for not reporting bullying
Yes for having a fight but then I got it reversed
Reply 6
Original post by moggis
When I was 12 I accidentally threw a large rock through a school building window.

There was a black boy nearby and I blamed it on him.

Fortunately as I was very innocent looking the teachers believed me and he got the blame.

He was suspended and the last I heard spent some time in prison.

But we both learned a lesson from this.

I have never thrown rocks since.

lol that reminds me of a time when i was in food tech and an egg rolled off the table and fell on the floor and cracked. i blamed another girl (i feel so bad now) and she had to clean in up

Spoiler

Original post by BookBird
I think I ever got suspended my mama would whoop my ass so that's been keeping me on the straight and narrow.

This. :rofl:
I got suspended from college for the possession and use of a Class B drug... On open day, in halls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Once, had my hair cut by a mate at boarding school, he gave a me a VERY short back and sides, and left tonnes on the top. Got suspended for having an 'offensive' haircut
Nope, never even got detention I was a goody two shoes :colondollar:
Original post by ilovecreps
and why :tongue:

No because I never have
Reply 12
bump
Never have, as my mum always said "when in doubt, use your asian evasion and asian persuasion to make it an asian occasion to avoid suspection, detection and suspension, long live all the asians"

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
never been suspended
Externally maybe 30 or so times, internally about the same amount again and I was also permanently excluded/expelled from three schools and one college :smile:

To say why would take an extremely long time.
Original post by mkap
once in high school when i had a fight and once in college when my teacher suspected that i was stoned.

my behaviours changed now, im a good girl now :angel:

Still looked stoned though... Ahahaha!
Original post by mkap
lol that reminds me of a time when i was in food tech and an egg rolled off the table and fell on the floor and cracked. i blamed another girl (i feel so bad now) and she had to clean in up

Spoiler

Traitor! You egg dropping scum bag!
Reply 18
Original post by Username002
Still looked stoned though... Ahahaha!

omg thats so mean! :frown: yh i kind of agree, the picture in my avatar doesnt look good small..
Original post by mkap
omg thats so mean! :frown: yh i kind of agree, the picture in my avatar doesnt look good small..

Whoa, I bitched you and you aren't going to retaliate? COME ON!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest