The Student Room Group

The right things?

If something very bad happens to a girl and you stay with her, you make sure she's okay and you give her the ultimatum that if she ever needs somebody to talk about it, and she says she really appreciates it? Have you done the right thing?

If that girl says she'll look after herself (But actually doesn't because she's scared and embarrassed) and tells you to look after yourself is it a clear indication that she just wanted to deal with it in her own way, even though that way isn't necessarily correct?

From the wide range of people I've spoken to, I've done extremely well in the situation and even though it wasn't my fault and I didn't need to do anything for her; will a girl ever forget that despite pushing you away for no reason?

If that girl comes back, and it's always a possibility how's the best way to react?
Can you stop talking in riddles please
Original post by Anonymous
If something very bad happens to a girl and you stay with her, you make sure she's okay and you give her the ultimatum that if she ever needs somebody to talk about it, and she says she really appreciates it? Have you done the right thing?

If that girl says she'll look after herself (But actually doesn't because she's scared and embarrassed) and tells you to look after yourself is it a clear indication that she just wanted to deal with it in her own way, even though that way isn't necessarily correct?

From the wide range of people I've spoken to, I've done extremely well in the situation and even though it wasn't my fault and I didn't need to do anything for her; will a girl ever forget that despite pushing you away for no reason?

If that girl comes back, and it's always a possibility how's the best way to react?

This is a big problem I know exactly how you feel... here is what you must do...stop asking ****ing randomers to sort out your life!
Reply 3
Original post by Username002
This is a big problem I know exactly how you feel... here is what you must do...stop asking ****ing randomers to sort out your life!

I am not asking anyone to sort out my life. It's something I've never dealt with, but it doesn't affect me as much as that other person.

Original post by LiquidGold
Can you stop talking in riddles please

Riddles?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending