The Student Room Group

Do you think Hitler went to heaven?

Poll

Do you think Adolf Hitler went to heaven ?

This iznt a dibeyt uhbøt wethuh or not hevuhn existss, lets uhsyoom it duz fuh discushuhn perpuhsiz. So, doo yoo think Adolf Hitler went tuh hevuhn?

Ï persuhnlee wüd sey yes bicoz gods ïz see mor thuhn arz and hee sees peepuhl doo things, orl thee infloouhnsiz in thê chïuhldhüd and erlee lïf that led them tuh meyk thuh disijuhnz they meyd. Ï think god wüd bee fuhgiving.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

*whether

I don't think he's gone to Heaven...
Agreed mate, a bad childhood was good enough reason to wage war on the world, God is understanding.
Well if he repented and accepted the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ like a good little Catholic boy... the all kind, all benevolent, all merciful god would allow him to heaven I presume?
You can't get to somewhere that doesn't exist right? That'd be like locating a religious persons common sense...it just won't happen.
If heaven existed (it doesn't), I severely doubt he would go there.
Of course not, *******s to 'God' being forgiving, if he was children wouldn't get cancer.
"Heaven" is too broad a term as it will obviously depend on what god and what particular conception of heaven you're talking about. The Abrahamic god is unlikely to let him in whereas a deistic god that doesn't care about humans and their actions may well do so. And let's not forget the Nordic gods who actually saw it as an honour for someone to be a warrior and die in battle.

If a god did exist, however unlikely, then chances are it doesn't care about what we do or about what's right and wrong as we see no divine justice in the world, nor does life favour good people over evil people. So on that basis I'd say yes.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JeffyBoyAnjou
this isnt a debate about weather or not heaven exists, let's assume it does for discussion purposes. So, do you think Adolf Hitler went to heaven ?

i personally would say yes because god's eyes see more than ours and he sees why people do things, all the influences in their childhood and early life that led them to make the decisions they made. I think god would be forgiving.

What heaven? The heaven of Islam is different that from Christanity all others.
No, but not because he killed millions of people. Because by being a genocidal racist tyrant who demanded people submit to him he was imitating God. God wouldn't like that one bit. 'There is no other god but me' after all.
exactly i agree with you. god would understand everything.

God would understand killing the people that his son was the alleged king of? Seems legit
Original post by rockrunride
Of course not, *******s to 'God' being forgiving, if he was children wouldn't get cancer.

I can think of at least everyone I know who deserves cancer.
not the killing as such, but what may have led him to commit those actions. god is supposed to be infinitely wise and not blinded by the short sightedness and bias of humans

He doesn't exist so that is an impossibility
He's not dead.

He's at mine having a cup of tea. :wink:
He's definitely gone to hell
Reply 15
Original post by stefano865
He's not dead.

He's at mine having a cup of tea. :wink:

Didn't know you lived on a farm in Argentina.
I don't believe in heaven. If I did, I'd be very, very pissed off if a person who did so much evil went to a place meant for goodness.
Why even have a heaven if you let all the bad people in - why not just call it earth?
this isnt a debate about weather or not heaven exists, let's assume it does for discussion purposes. So, do you think Adolf Hitler went to heaven ?

i personally would say yes because god's eyes see more than ours and he sees why people do things, all the influences in their childhood and early life that led them to make the decisions they made. I think god would be forgiving.

:colonhash:

:facepalm:
i suggest you along with username002 reread my op

I won't. Because you don't realize how offensive you are being!

The Holocaust was not just "a test". A very evil man killed millions of people, do you not get that?
hitler almost certainly wasnt a virgin as the beautiful eva braun was his life long companion

He was. He wasn't interested in sex. He only married her the day before he killed himself. Learn some history.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending