Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by egdargi
Anyone heard for the AC on the 7th?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope :s-smilie:
How did the AC on the 26th go, guys?
Original post by QuentinW
How did the AC on the 26th go, guys?

It's quite long, apparently we should be hearing back this week about whether we got the internship or not (although we have been warned it could take longer). :smile:
Original post by permanenthelp!
It's quite long, apparently we should be hearing back this week about whether we got the internship or not (although we have been warned it could take longer). :smile:

Cool! This week is quite soon. Hope you hear good news! :smile: What did you do there ?:smile:
Original post by QuentinW
Cool! This week is quite soon. Hope you hear good news! :smile: What did you do there ?:smile:

doubt they are going to tell you
Surely people must of heard regarding invites to the AC on 7th?
Original post by lewiskh97
Surely people must of heard regarding invites to the AC on 7th?

Then why don't they reject us ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think anyone has heard regarding the 7th yet. At least at LSE.
Original post by Jamie S
I don't think anyone has heard regarding the 7th yet. At least at LSE.

I called them and they said that my application is still under review and they'll let me know soon :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by egdargi
I called them and they said that my application is still under review and they'll let me know soon :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmm ok they didn't say when? I didn't think they would leave it as late as this, especially in case applicants need to arrange travel etc
I also am still yet to hear, good job my student schedule isn't exactly busy!
hmm ok they didn't say when? I didn't think they would leave it as late as this, especially in case applicants need to arrange travel etc

No they didn't say anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did the 26th, my friend heard about the 7th four days ago.
So does anyone have a clue what's happening tomorrow haha? I'm assuming I've not got it at this point, but has anyone else heard about the 7th?
Original post by Dr. Phil
So does anyone have a clue what's happening tomorrow haha? I'm assuming I've not got it at this point, but has anyone else heard about the 7th?

Wish I knew. I've assumed the same and guessing that they only took a very small handful for the AC tomorrow since no one has posted about it here lol
The fact they were telling people their applications are still under review as late as Friday is confusing though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wish I knew. I've assumed the same and guessing that they only took a very small handful for the AC tomorrow since no one has posted about it here lol
The fact they were telling people their applications are still under review as late as Friday is confusing though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going tomorrow - I was emailed about it on Tuesday.
Sorry to be that person, but did anyone who was on the first AC hear back (or know of anyone who has heard back)? Just interested :smile:
I went to the first AC and still haven't heard back. I was told that there would be 3 ACs in total, so don't stress out to the guys and girls who still haven't heard anything/have been told their applications are under review. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending