The Student Room Group

IAL results day!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zacken
All of us apart from you, it seems. :tongue:

:toofunny: I died :lol: D'you know what time your results come in?

Psh :colondollar:

Well I'm not quite sure about ResultsPlusDirect (online portal) because I ingeniously locked myself out again. But I think that goes up later than the paper results come out. It's a school day anyway so we've been told to collect them at 9:35am
Original post by Student403
2 days ahhhhh!!!!

@PlayerBB :

BB

aw thank you! pretty high ones haha :smile: and I don't think you would need a resit!

Well I'm not quite sure about ResultsPlusDirect (online portal) because I ingeniously locked myself out again. But I think that goes up later than the paper results come out. It's a school day anyway so we've been told to collect them at 9:35am

Same here, it would be a school day, and the coordinator said we should be collecting them by 8:30 am
Reply 83

How do your centres get paper results? o.O
Original post by PlayerBB
aw thank you! pretty high ones haha :smile: and I don't think you would need a resit!

Hope so - thanks!

Same here, it would be a school day, and the coordinator said we should be collecting them by 8:30 am

Ooh let us know as soon as you feel comfortable sharing! :woo:

Original post by Zacken
How do your centres get paper results? o.O

Don't all the UK ones get paper anyway? They're just lil provisional statements or something saying your results

I think they're mailed from the UK
Reply 85

Don't all the UK ones get paper anyway? They're just lil provisional statements or something saying your results

I think they're mailed from the UK

Ah, okay. They get mailed beforehand and they're released on the third, right? 'cause my centre says they have no clue when I'll be getting my results.
Original post by Zacken
Ah, okay. They get mailed beforehand and they're released on the third, right? 'cause my centre says they have no clue when I'll be getting my results.

That does sound a tad unprofessional of them :s-smilie: I think that's the deal with ours, yeah!

How many others take exams at your centre?
Reply 87
That does sound a tad unprofessional of them :s-smilie: I think that's the deal with ours, yeah!

How many others take exams at your centre?

Urgh, I'll get them when I get them, I suppose. When are you planning on posting your results on here?

I was the only one. :lol:
Original post by Zacken
Urgh, I'll get them when I get them, I suppose. When are you planning on posting your results on here?

I was the only one. :lol:

Ah - perhaps that's why they might not be acting as professionally as they should :angry:

Probably not more than a few hours after - if they're worse than expected it'll be a couple of hours just to take in everything, otherwise I'll be happy to share ASAP :smile:

Wbu?
Hope so - thanks!

Ooh let us know as soon as you feel comfortable sharing! :woo:

Yeah hopefully I would the second I reach home:h:. Can't believe like results day is after two days, it feels yesterday when i did January exams!!
Yeah hopefully I would the second I reach home:h:. Can't believe like results day is after two days, it feels yesterday when i did January exams!!

I know right!? Crazy how time flies, although I am grateful it does fly. It would suck to feel like waiting an age for results...
Reply 91

dat M2 :sad: I'm hoping I pull off around 94 if I'm lucky :redface:

Too kind with the F1! S1 seems alright if I didn't make any huge mistakes that I'm not aware of :tongue:

Do you know when boundaries are out?
Reply 92
Original post by Zacken

mate chapter 5 is so easy.... I finished it in like 30 mins :laugh:
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
dat M2 :sad: I'm hoping I pull off around 94 if I'm lucky :redface:

Too kind with the F1! S1 seems alright if I didn't make any huge mistakes that I'm not aware of :tongue:

Actually I wasn't sure what to put with M2! Cause I always see you r***ing questions on the forums but then you seemed a little apprehensive - perhaps higher :yep:
Reply 94
mate chapter 5 is so easy.... I finished it in like 30 mins :laugh:

Good man! :laugh:
I know right!? Crazy how time flies, although I am grateful it does fly. It would suck to feel like waiting an age for results...

Yeah!! and yeah like August you would wait ages to know your results which suck this year since it's going also to be connected with university offers

I think the boundaries will be out tomorrow on Edexcel website
Reply 97
Yeah!! and yeah like August you would wait ages to know your results which suck this year since it's going also to be connected with university offers

Not for Ayman and 403, the lucky people. :laugh:
Reply 98
Actually I wasn't sure what to put with M2! Cause I always see you r***ing questions on the forums but then you seemed a little apprehensive - perhaps higher :yep:

Well, I think I lost about 3-5 marks and looking at past M2 boundaries is making be sad :cry: My prediction is 71/75 UMS, but we'll just have to wait and see... :tongue:
Well, I think I lost about 3-5 marks and looking at past M2 boundaries is making be sad :cry: My prediction is 71/75 UMS, but we'll just have to wait and see... :tongue:

We always underpredict - I think that's natural. So I have high hopes for you :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest