IAL results day!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zacken
Not for Ayman and 403, the lucky people. :laugh:

haha yeah they are!! :bricks:
Original post by Zacken
Not for Ayman and 403, the lucky people. :laugh:

To be fair, we had it hard with writing the essays :colondollar:

The personal statement is a lovely thing to write - very concise and to the point.

For the US, for example... :cry2:
@Student403 will you be sitting any IALs in June? :h:
Original post by Student403

Damn, that looks horrible. To be fair, I'd have failed at getting into any US university because I literally do nothing except for maths. :lol:
We always underpredict - I think that's natural. So I have high hopes for you :colondollar:

Thanks a lot man, I hope it goes well for us iA :smile: I have so many friends taking retakes, I'm hoping it works out for them too because it's pretty much their last shot.

The personal statement is a lovely thing to write - very concise and to the point.

nasty, that looks even worse than mine...

wow that's harsh!!
Original post by StrawbAri
@Student403 will you be sitting any IALs in June? :h:
Physics Unit 5 and 6 :smile:
Original post by Zacken
Damn, that looks horrible. To be fair, I'd have failed at getting into any US university because I literally do nothing except for maths. :lol:
I think you'd have a terrific time if you wanted to do grad school. I reckon you could get in very easily if you keep up your brilliant maths performance
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
Thanks a lot man, I hope it goes well for us iA :smile: I have so many friends taking retakes, I'm hoping it works out for them too because it's pretty much their last shot.
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
nasty, that looks even worse than mine...
iA indeed :smile: Yeah it can be harsh but I'm grateful we IALers have this chance in the first place!
Original post by PlayerBB
wow that's harsh!!

Ugh yeah :/ It's alright at first because you're like "hey! Nice change from academics" but it quickly loses its quirk
Ugh yeah :/ It's alright at first because you're like "hey! Nice change from academics" but it quickly loses its quirk

Yeah!! well good luck for you and Ayman with it, I can't imagine writing an essay like that in this time, and I thought writing the personal statement was horrible! :redface:
Original post by PlayerBB
Yeah!! well good luck for you and Ayman with it, I can't imagine writing an essay like that in this time, and I thought writing the personal statement was horrible! :redface:

Thank you :h:
Good luck everyone!
Reply 112
What are your expectations
Original post by me2*
What are your expectations

I've deleted your thread and moved your post into this one for obvious reasons. :smile:
Reply 114
Original post by Zacken
I've deleted your thread and moved your post into this one for obvious reasons. :smile:

Thank you!
Can anyone upload the PDF of the grade boundaries? The link doesn't seem to work for me. Cheers
Original post by pelican55
Can anyone upload the PDF of the grade boundaries? The link doesn't seem to work for me. Cheers

Does this work?
Original post by Zacken
Does this work?

It links to the home page.

Quick Reply