The Student Room Group

AQA 2015 Summer AS past paper

Dear Community,

Does anyone have access or can send me the 2015 Summer AS french AQA papers. I am struggling to find them online and was wondering if anyone has them.

Thanks
Reply 1
Hello,
Have you had any luck finding the AS aqa 2015 paper?
Reply 2
Original post by woah793
Hello,
Have you had any luck finding the AS aqa 2015 paper?

unfortunately not, if you do have it or find it could you tell me where you found it...
ty
Reply 3
[QUOTE="kdizzle123;63069873"]Dear Community,

Does anyone have access or can send me the 2015 Summer AS french AQA papers. I am struggling to find them online and was wondering if anyone has them.

Thanks[/QUOTE

I've actually do it this morning, if you want to know some thing about it send me an e mail or answer Back
They usually release them online 10 months after the exam so they should be on the AQA website within the next few weeks. Hopefully because i need a copy too!! :smile:
I did this paper as my actual exam last summer and got my script back as I did so badly... (got a C when I had never got below an A...) So yeah, I have it in my possession... but why do you need it if you don't mind me asking? :smile: They haven't been released yet as people do it as their mocks :smile:
Reply 6
I've just going to take the mock in a few days, don't you really remember, actually I'm Spanish and I'm in a high English school so I find it a bit difficult, if you could remember what was the question I will actually love you! Thanks
Reply 7
No but I've just do it dos morning
Reply 8
Original post by eleanor27
I did this paper as my actual exam last summer and got my script back as I did so badly... (got a C when I had never got below an A...) So yeah, I have it in my possession... but why do you need it if you don't mind me asking? :smile: They haven't been released yet as people do it as their mocks :smile:

Please could you tell me if remember some questions please,thanks i love you if you remember!! i want it because i will going to have it in a few days for the mock. you will help me a lot
Reply 9
Original post by eleanor27

sorry, i just wanted to see the speaking cards, for revision. I have already done my mock exam but wanted to do some more speaking practise and wanted to see if anyone has the cards other than the one i did ( Cinema / Carte B) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending