The Student Room Group

which course would be the best?

hi there, I'm an italian student and I don't know which course should I attend/apply for.. I thought about chinese and business, but I'm not sure yet.
I'd like to study a Language, maybe chinese because is an emerging country, but I'd like to study spanish and something other that will open many doors on the work life. I love travelling and doing a job that will make me do that.

Any tips and opinions/experiences?
Many thanks !! :smile:
Original post by martinaxx
hi there, I'm an italian student and I don't know which course should I attend/apply for.. I thought about chinese and business, but I'm not sure yet.
I'd like to study a Language, maybe chinese because is an emerging country, but I'd like to study spanish and something other that will open many doors on the work life. I love travelling and doing a job that will make me do that.

I'd just say pick in accordance to:
Practicality
Whether or not you like the culture of the countries
Which languages you enjoy the most

What qualifications do you have?
Reply 3
you're right.. but I don't want to study 4 years and then don't find a job.. so maybe I should study something that permit me to find a job easly with a good salary and I don't know at all what should i pick. :confused:
Original post by KyleH123
I'd just say pick in accordance to:
Practicality
Whether or not you like the culture of the countries
Which languages you enjoy the most
you're right.. but I don't want to study 4 years and then don't find a job.. so maybe I should study something that permit me to find a job easly with a good salary and I don't know at all what should i pick. :confused:

Which subjects do you enjoy most?

Which careers do you have in mind?
Reply 5
Finance and marketing high school .. looking for a 3-4 year undergrad course
Original post by kieran12321LFC
What qualifications do you have?
Finance and marketing high school .. looking for a 3-4 year undergrad course

Have you done the International Baccalaureate?
Reply 7
I enjoy languages, but don't know which languages, I only have studied english and french, and I love english.
Then maybe something about economy cause at school (high school) i studied that, but maybe also something about toursm.. anyway the one that give me more work possibilities.. and a good salary

I don't know about job.. I'd like to travel for a period, then build a family so I don't know at all

Reply 8
enjoy languages, but don't know which languages, I only have studied english and french, and I love english.
Then maybe something about economy cause at school (high school) i studied that, but maybe also something about toursm.. anyway the one that give me more work possibilities.. and a good salary

I don't know about job.. I'd like to travel for a period, then build a family so I don't know at all

enjoy languages, but don't know which languages, I only have studied english and french, and I love english.

I'd say get some work experience, try different things out!

Considered teaching a language?
Reply 10
but the problem is which course..
teaching not at all :frown: before I have to decide what should I study and then do some experiences
I'd say get some work experience, try different things out!

Considered teaching a language?
Reply 11
just normal italian, next year I'll finish my high school studies
Original post by kieran12321LFC
Have you done the International Baccalaureate?

Quick Reply

Latest