The Student Room Group

Most attractive smell?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ByronicHero
Don't get me wrong, it is fine for kids and teens who need something to put on after PE but there is no excuse beyond that. Impulse smells far better to be frank.

Only fragrances that have gotten me attention is Superdry Cologne, spraying Soothing Sandalwood Febreeze on my clothes and Axis. Maybe Nivea but none of Lynx.
Don't get me wrong, it is fine for kids and teens who need something to put on after PE but there is no excuse beyond that. Impulse smells far better to be frank.

I would guess that the market for this is about 97% teenage boys, ironically.
Original post by Longshot700
Only fragrances that have gotten me attention is Superdry Cologne, spraying Soothing Sandalwood Febreeze on my clothes and Axis. Maybe Nivea but none of Lynx.

I've had compliments on Impulse's limited edition range (Paris, London, New York) and on various colognes. The most complimented is probably Terre D'Hermes, JPG or, interestingly, Boss Bottled.

Original post by leavingthecity
I would guess that the market for this is about 97% teenage boys, ironically.

Definitely. I actually quite like Old Spice though.
I know a smell that I have smelled on someone that smelled really, really, really nice, but I don't have a clue what the smell was:dontknow: Maybe it was fresh clothes or deodorant or perfume or just their natural smell.:daydreaming:
Jean Paul Gaultier !
I've had compliments on Impulse's limited edition range (Paris, London, New York) and on various colognes. The most complimented is probably Terre D'Hermes, JPG or, interestingly, Boss Bottled.

Impulse is for women though right?

Isn't impulse for women/girls?!
Original post by RomanKing
Jean Paul Gaultier !

Classic. Been wearing it occasionally since I was like 14 :lol:

Impulse is for women though right?

Indeed it is.
Isn't impulse for women/girls?!

Yep.
Yep.

Woahhhhh

Most of my perfumes are men's, my favourite that I have in both an eau de parfum and an oil is Le Lebo's Vetiver which they describe as "The Rolls Royce of vetivers, our most masculine scent..." But it works on me somehow.
Woahhhhh

Most of my perfumes are men's, my favourite that I have in both an eau de parfum and an oil is Le Lebo's Vetiver which they describe as "The Rolls Royce of vetivers, our most masculine scent..." But it works on me somehow.

God to be willing to experiment. I love the more feminine smells (DHI and Uomo for example).
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I know a smell that I have smelled on someone that smelled really, really, really nice, but I don't have a clue what the smell was:dontknow: Maybe it was fresh clothes or deodorant or perfume or just their natural smell.:daydreaming:

Hair gel?
something with a vanilla scent is always nice ! :h:
God to be willing to experiment. I love the more feminine smells (DHI and Uomo for example).

I seem to remember you mentioning that you were a tight head prop somewhere, so that is fine.
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Hair gel?

:nothing:
I seem to remember you mentioning that you were a tight head prop somewhere, so that is fine.

I was, yes. And then I became a utility pack player. I'm a beat of a meathead tbh so I get away with it :lol:

I didn't think I had mentioned that in a long time though.
What cologne/ deodorant do you think is the most attractive.

I was, yes. And then I became a utility pack player. I'm a beat of a meathead tbh so I get away with it :lol:

I didn't think I had mentioned that in a long time though.

Well I googled 'utility pack player' and got pictures of dolls house furniture, um, but the bit about being a meathead, as I said, makes this ok.
Well I googled 'utility pack player' and got pictures of dolls house furniture, um, but the bit about being a meathead, as I said, makes this ok.

It means I ended up as a second row player who was comfortable playing as a prop, flanker or number 8 if I had to. I was fast for my size so could function in the more dynamic positions.
It means I ended up as a second row player who was comfortable playing as a prop, flanker or number 8 if I had to. I was fast for my size so could function in the more dynamic positions.

Ah ok. I recently joined a club and quit after 3 sessions because I forgot I have the completely wrong body type for it and was asking for a broker neck. I'll stick to the manly smells for now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending