The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

Offer from UCA Farnham

Hey I received an offer from UCA Farnham campus for BA Photography.
Has anyone else received an offer from there yet?

Scroll to see replies

I got mine yesterday for the Film Production course :smile:
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham
Original post by thatsomaurice
I got mine yesterday for the Film Production course :smile:

Aww well done! Is UCA your first choice?
Mm, I'm unsure between UCA, NUA, AUB and Falmouth.
But I think AUB is going to reject me, so my choice is easier ahaha but still
UCA will be in, if not for the firm choice it's going to be in for the insurance choice ahahah and thanks :smile:)
what about you?
Mm, I'm unsure between UCA, NUA, AUB and Falmouth.
But I think AUB is going to reject me, so my choice is easier ahaha but still
UCA will be in, if not for the firm choice it's going to be in for the insurance choice ahahah and thanks :smile:)
what about you?

Those are some really good choices! Falmouth is one of my favourites but for me its really far and expensive aha, might still choose it though. And thats good, I really liked UCA think it may also be my insurance choice.
And why would AUB reject you?
Original post by camisha maduro
Those are some really good choices! Falmouth is one of my favourites but for me its really far and expensive aha, might still choose it though. And thats good, I really liked UCA think it may also be my insurance choice.
And why would AUB reject you?

my portfolio is quite weak. It has more writing than video and photography. NUA, during the interview, seemed surprised about it, but I think AUB is searching people with o-m-g cameras and a lot of experience, so I'm just waiting for my rejection notification ahahah
And what other unis did you choose?
my portfolio is quite weak. It has more writing than video and photography. NUA, during the interview, seemed surprised about it, but I think AUB is searching people with o-m-g cameras and a lot of experience, so I'm just waiting for my rejection notification ahahah
And what other unis did you choose?

Oh really? I find that quite interesting but some uni's can be like that; its quite unfortunate really they miss out on so much talent. Let me know how it goes anyway!
And I've applied to leeds college of art, UCA, Nottingham trent university , falmouth and London college of fashion ( but I'm going to withdraw my application from LCF as they are taking too long to even send an initial response and I need to make a decision after my Nottingham interview so that I can apply for housing).
Oh really? I find that quite interesting but some uni's can be like that; its quite unfortunate really they miss out on so much talent. Let me know how it goes anyway!
And I've applied to leeds college of art, UCA, Nottingham trent university , falmouth and London college of fashion ( but I'm going to withdraw my application from LCF as they are taking too long to even send an initial response and I need to make a decision after my Nottingham interview so that I can apply for housing).

Yeah, actually those are very good unis :smile: good luck!
Yeah, actually those are very good unis :smile: good luck!

Thank you :smile: you too!
I got an offer from UCA back in January for Textiles, will any of you live on campus?
Original post by geeorgiaburton
I got an offer from UCA back in January for Textiles, will any of you live on campus?

well done! and I personally don't think I will; the accommodation isn't that great unfortunately. How about yourself?
well done! and I personally don't think I will; the accommodation isn't that great unfortunately. How about yourself?

I don't think I will either. The price for what you get isn't reasonable, so i'll most likely rent privately!
Original post by geeorgiaburton
I don't think I will either. The price for what you get isn't reasonable, so i'll most likely rent privately!

It's so difficult finding nice flats in farnham, do you think more will be available closer to September?
i had an offer for acting and performance back in feb, is this any of your firm choices?? I've been looking for flats too, they're an actual myth to find a decent priced one
I goy my offer for Film Production! V excited, it's my first choice. I've just done my accommodation application, fingers crossed for something decent.
awh thats great guys! good luck on your accommodation.. UCA is my insurance choice
Reply 16
I've got an offer for animation at UCA, wasn't able to get into AUB because they wanted more drawing which is annoying. Not really sure where to go for accommodation, would want to know whats it like in the Student village and Main hall?
In still waiting on a response from Farnham for computer games arts and I need to know what the decision is so I can decide between Falmouth or Farnham the deadline is in 8 days:frown:
Reply 18
Hey I received an offer from UCA Farnham campus for BA Photography.
Has anyone else received an offer from there yet?

I applied for the 3 year photography and the 4 year photography courses(because I'm only doing 2 A levels) seems like a good place to me, but I suppose that's just my preferences. :smile:
Original post by Cmatkinson234
In still waiting on a response from Farnham for computer games arts and I need to know what the decision is so I can decide between Falmouth or Farnham the deadline is in 8 days:frown:

They should have replied to you months ago, your best bet is calling them because there must have been a processing error or something for it to be this late. Either way though, Falmouth is amazing with a more student friendly town.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending