The Student Room Group

Have you ever been suspended in school/college?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

x

haha i laughed my head off when i read that. how did they find out that the sandwhich was yours. i agree that everyone has a bad side :h:
No I am a good boy :smile:
Original post by mkap
haha i laughed my head off when i read that. how did they find out that the sandwhich was yours. i agree that everyone has a bad side :h:

I found out that another prefect snitched on me who was in the same room on the day that I threw it. I didn't suspect him to have seen me but I heard from my sources.
Original post by Zargabaath
Your avatar is exactly what I picture your face was like in response to getting caught :lol:

I think it is a pretty accurate. The college was less than impressed, I don't know why.
Original post by DiddyDec
I think it is a pretty accurate. The college was less than impressed, I don't know why.

Well that's what happens when you don't share :noway:
Bet they wanted a cheeky toke/line
Well that's what happens when you don't share :noway:
Bet they wanted a cheeky toke/line

I wasn't on my own, one of three to get caught. Sharing is caring.

I'm not too sure the Northern Irishman who burst in shouting "where's the gear!" didn't look like he wanted any.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wasn't on my own, one of three to get caught. Sharing is caring.

I'm not too sure the Northern Irishman who burst in shouting "where's the gear!" didn't look like he wanted any.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmao how did they even find out you had it?
Original post by ByronicHero
What about Bullshido? Sherdog?

bullshido and sherdog are the same parent company, and yes i got banned from them too. in fact i don't think i got banned from the underground one, but they don't really cover my martial art, and i had no reply to my posts there. google my username ninjaboj, if you want to see what i said on bullshido to get me banned?

thanks
Original post by ByronicHero
Why were you banned from the underground? :holmes:

byonic hero, if you want i can list all of the forums i've been banned (pretty much the google top twenty martial arts forums list!)
lmao how did they even find out you had it?

The smell, bit of a give away smoking in halls.
The smell, bit of a give away smoking in halls.

Hahahaha damn Diddy, that wasn't very clever :rofl:
Hahahaha damn Diddy, that wasn't very clever :rofl:

I wasn't always intelligent, however I wouldn't be doing so well today if it hadn't happened.
nope, I was a good boy
but if I could go back to school now, oh man. they would *hate* me. uni has done that to me. I would have the knowledge that GCSEs mean basically nothing and that I can just revise at the last minute, meaning I could just goof off in all my classes and talk to my friends and mouth off to the teachers. I would be a total nutter too knowing that my "permanent record" isnt going to affect me
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mkap
lol that reminds me of a time when i was in food tech and an egg rolled off the table and fell on the floor and cracked. i blamed another girl (i feel so bad now) and she had to clean in up

Spoiler

I'd laugh if Asma had asthma...
I wasn't always intelligent, however I wouldn't be doing so well today if it hadn't happened.

What are you doing, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by homeland.lsw
I'd laugh if Asma had asthma...

Laughing at someone with asthma :noway:

Spoiler

Reply 56
almost

carried a rusty tool around from yr 7 - 9 and almost got caught in yr 9

it was made clear while we got searched that if anything was found we'd get abs ****ed but i hid it and i've never brought it since
What are you doing, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm a junior surveyor at a Global 500 company.
I'm a junior surveyor at a Global 500 company.

How has getting kicked out helped you get there? Sorry if I'm being too nosey :colondollar:
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
How has getting kicked out helped you get there? Sorry if I'm being too nosey :colondollar:

I got given private tutoring from the college because they needed me to pass to get their money from the government for me passing the course. I passed with much better grades than expected which allowed me to go to uni and subsequently drop out, due to a non drug related almost suspension worthy issue.

However the subjects I studied in the first year allowed me to gain the necessary knowledge to get a job within the industry along with previous property experience.

Quick Reply

Latest