Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside university sept 2016 start all nursing/midwifery

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blondie864
That's true!
And I think it went okay, they were very neutral tbh! They didn't really let on whether it went really bad or really good but I feel like it went okay! Fingers crossed though:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll have done great, try not to worry too much. 😊
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by Krose233
Hi I have applied for children's nursing at Teesside sept 2016 and I had my interview in December wondering if anyone has been offered a place yet?

Hi I had my interview in December for Adult nursing, I am still waiting to hear too. I thought they would have sent the decisions out to those that had their interviews a long time ago first. I am just so impatient, I just want to know either way now.
I think they look at everyone's together as they score you and put them in order and pick the ones with the highest scores ! Some people who already have grades have heard for adult nursing I know but no conditional ones have been offered yet. They told me between the 2nd and 31st of March.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
I know of 2 conditional offers that have been given so far. I just want to know!!
Original post by Kbald85
I know of 2 conditional offers that have been given so far. I just want to know!!

I've had a conditional offer also... 👍🏻
Original post by Cheryl88
I've had a conditional offer also... 👍🏻

They might go in alphabetical order or something...??
Hi guys I had an interview for MH nursing on the 25th Feb, just wondering how long they take to decide? I think interview went good and wait is killing me.
Hmm not sure they will have some type of order they do it in but when I spoke to them they just said between 2 nd and 31st of March. Some people at my college haven't even had their interviews yet. I know I want to know aswell it's an awful wait !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive made a page for nurses of September 2016 going to Teesside,

Teesside University 2016 September intake

I've been accepted on the LD Nursing course

:smile:
Reply 49
Original post by Carlossss
Ive made a page for nurses of September 2016 going to Teesside,

Teesside University 2016 September intake

I've been accepted on the LD Nursing course

:smile:

Is that page on fb? I'm not on fb. When did you get your offer? And when did you have your interview
Yeah I've made the page on Facebook (sorry).

I had my interview on the 20th January and I found out I was offered a place on the 22nd February.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Carlossss
Yeah I've made the page on Facebook (sorry).

I had my interview on the 20th January and I found out I was offered a place on the 22nd February.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully I'll hear soon then! Mine was the 19th of Jan! If I rejoin Facebook I'll have a look for your group 😊
Don't worry about not hearing back just yet. One of my friends had their interview in December and hasn't heard back either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm guessing no Child branch places have been offered yet? Argggggghhhhh!!!
Original post by Rosie2003
I'm guessing no Child branch places have been offered yet? Argggggghhhhh!!!

They have started giving child branch out already.
Original post by Danniturner

Fingers crossed to know sooner rather than later!
Original post by Rosie2003
Fingers crossed to know sooner rather than later!

Im sure we will hear real soon. Fingers crossed for you!
Reply 57
Well it's the 2nd of March! Hopefully we'll all know in the next 29 days!!! Good luck everyone!
Hi all,

I'm not a Nursing applicant, I'm a Diagnostic Radiography applicant. Just come here for mutual support whilst we play the waiting game. I had my interview on 5th Jan and the wait is miserable! I hope everyone gets the offers they want and that we all get told today, not later in the month!
Original post by Danniturner

How do you know?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending