Scroll to see replies

Original post by iEthan
right… If only I hadn't seen this 32 times before :rofl:

There isn't! You should start it!!

Damn, oh well.
Original post by iEthan
right… If only I hadn't seen this 32 times before :rofl:

There isn't! You should start it!![/QUOTE]

Haha I would had I not already received a warning for my greatguy appreciation thread :rofl:
Original post by Amellia123

Haha I would had I not already received a warning for my greatguy appreciation thread :rofl:

Ohhh…. risky territory there… forget I said anything!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Firstly, FrenchUnicorn for being an angel and helping me with my French :colondollar: and iEthan for sending me to sleep that day otherwise I would have been late waking up, and have missed out on the free chocolate they were giving away at school :biggrin::biggrin:

Awww you're so cute !!' <3
Thank you for just being you :h: You're all awesome!

(and sorry if I missed anyone :redface: )
Original post by MathQ123

Thank you! I'll need to make a list too :biggrin:
Original post by iEthan
Ohhh…. risky territory there… forget I said anything!

Haha I cant risk getting a ban - then I'll become a troll like greatguy :lol:
Original post by Blondie987
Thank you! I'll need to make a list too :biggrin:

:excited:
Original post by Amellia123
Haha I cant risk getting a ban - then I'll become a troll like greatguy :lol:

Hehehe I wouldn't advise doing that, it's a lowly life under the bridge, just ask @Lord Trollington!!
Reply 69
Original post by Indeterminate

Thanks a ton, the feeling is reciprocated (1f(x))\left(\frac{1}{f(x)}\right). :hugs:
Original post by MathQ123

Aww thanks. Same goes to you - you bring a lot of positivity and have inspired me on multiple occasions :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zacken
Thanks a ton, the feeling is reciprocated (1f(x))\left(\frac{1}{f(x)}\right). :hugs:

This is the only acceptable response I would have predicted from you :tongue:
Original post by homeland.lsw

@TheOtherSide. for practically being my twin, I don't want to reveal too much, but apparently the world is incredibly small :ahee: Can't wait for the concert...:wink: Also did you hear what happened in the Battle of the Bands? :puke:

:jumphug: I know right... :gah:

Can't wait for it either :woo:

Eh, turned out a year 8 band won because they invited lots of friends and family to the battle of the bands... So we both missed nothing :redface:
Reply 73
Original post by iEthan
Ethereal!!!! Oh no! I'm so sorry :cry: I knew I'd forget people :frown: you, @Blondie987, @||TheUnknown||, @Indeterminate, @defenestrated and loads loads more :frown: @Amellia123 (going to update this post of shame to hide my guilt :eek: ) @acupofgreentea, @Matrix123, @Student403, @TheOtherSide., @Zacken

Argh, I knew I should have saved my rep!! Thanks a ton. :biggrin: <3
Original post by iEthan
Hehehe I wouldn't advise doing that, it's a lowly life under the bridge, just ask @Lord Trollington!!

Hahaha I'll have to be on best behaviour from now on then :tongue:
Original post by Zacken
Argh, I knew I should have saved my rep!! Thanks a ton. :biggrin: <3

You're welcome!! :h:
Reply 76
Original post by iEthan
This is the only acceptable response I would have predicted from you :tongue:

Never let a maths pun go to waste! :eek: :lol:
This is such a cool thread idea! :biggrin:

Most of all, I'd like to thank TSR in general - I came on here expecting to get a little academic advice and ended up in such a lovely, endearingly weird, hilarious community with amazing people that it scares me to think - without TSR - I most likely never would have met. So, thank you all for contributing to that community. :hugs: Some particular names that come to mind:

Spoiler

@Slowbro93
There's only one possible response to your post - :o: - too kind.

As for me, there's so many people on TSR I'd like to thank for the laughs and support over the years, that I am going to chicken out of naming them for fear of a major brain fail. You can probably guess who you are anyway :tongue:
Original post by acupofgreentea
This is such a cool thread idea! :biggrin:

Most of all, I'd like to thank TSR in general - I came on here expecting to get a little academic advice and ended up in such a lovely, endearingly weird, hilarious community with amazing people that it scares me to think - without TSR - I most likely never would have met. So, thank you all for contributing to that community. :hugs: Some particular names that come to mind:

Spoiler

Awww thanks! Same to you - you're a very kind person. I haven't spoken to you for ages! How are you? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest