The Student Room Group

I'd like to thank…

Scroll to see replies

Original post by acupofgreentea
x

:hugs: thank you for your amazing response and for your posts in general!!! :h:
@The_Internet - Only one I've met in real life, and man sent me useful HTF videos that pretty much got me through depression midway last year. To state the obvious, thanks for being a friend!

@somemightsay888 - So much briefing with this lad on GTA. Was all fun until snail eaters got involved. Thanks for the comedy gold. Look forward to passing that legacy onto Battlefield 4
(edited 8 years ago)
This is such a cool thread idea! :biggrin:

Most of all, I'd like to thank TSR in general - I came on here expecting to get a little academic advice and ended up in such a lovely, endearingly weird, hilarious community with amazing people that it scares me to think - without TSR - I most likely never would have met. So, thank you all for contributing to that community. :hugs: Some particular names that come to mind:

Spoiler

Ayyy thanks CUP :biggrin:
Original post by Minerva
As for me, there's so many people on TSR I'd like to thank for the laughs and support over the years, that I am going to chicken out of naming them for fear of a major brain fail. You can probably guess who you are anyway :tongue:

Thanks Minerva. You're great, too. :smile:

Spoiler

Most of all, I'd like to thank TSR in general - I came on here expecting to get a little academic advice and ended up in such a lovely, endearingly weird, hilarious community with amazing people that it scares me to think - without TSR - I most likely never would have met. So, thank you all for contributing to that community. :hugs: Some particular names that come to mind:

Spoiler

PRSOM :redface:

Thank you! :h: :hugs:
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

:lol:
Aww, this was such a good idea Ethan!! And thanks for the mention, I'm touched xD :hugs:
Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

This was really quite funny :lol:
Reply 88
Original post by iEthan
TSR is many things for all of us. Whether it be last-minute (or planned, but nobody's keeping count :tongue:) revision or simply somewhere to chat, there's a place here for everyone! Many of us on TSR make friends along the way and although they're online friendships, it doesn't mean they're not just as important as real-life friendships. Some of the people here have made my time so much better at TSR! :yep:

That's why I'd like to start a little thread so we can publicly thank our TSRian friends for something they've done for us :woo: Big or small, you can thank them for anything you like and what better way to thank them than to show them off to everyone :giggle:. There's no rules, write as much or as little as you want and tag as many people as you want! Simple, right? Think of it as the TSR Oscars… except all nominees win :tongue:

I've been planning this for quite a while now so your participation would be greatly appreciated! :colondollar:

I'll start! :yep:

I'd like to thank…

Spoiler

thank you
I am honoured

Spoiler

PRSOM and the same goes to you too :hugs:
Original post by TeeEm
thank you
I am honoured

:hugs:
Original post by iEthan
TSR is many things for all of us. Whether it be last-minute (or planned, but nobody's keeping count :tongue:) revision or simply somewhere to chat, there's a place here for everyone! Many of us on TSR make friends along the way and although they're online friendships, it doesn't mean they're not just as important as real-life friendships. Some of the people here have made my time so much better at TSR! :yep:

That's why I'd like to start a little thread so we can publicly thank our TSRian friends for something they've done for us :woo: Big or small, you can thank them for anything you like and what better way to thank them than to show them off to everyone :giggle:. There's no rules, write as much or as little as you want and tag as many people as you want! Simple, right? Think of it as the TSR Oscars… except all nominees win :tongue:

I've been planning this for quite a while now so your participation would be greatly appreciated! :colondollar:

I'll start! :yep:

I'd like to thank…

Spoiler

Awww, this is honestly such a lovely thread and thank you so much for the mention. :hugs: I'll be sure to make a post in here with with everyone I'd like to thank in a couple hrs/so. :woo: It may take me a while though and I'm quite worried that I'll forget someone. :dong:
Sooo my thank-yous go to.....

Spoiler

Original post by Indeterminate
1st category continued because you can only tag 20 at a time :redface:

:hugs:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
:jumphug: I know right... :gah:

Can't wait for it either :woo:

Eh, turned out a year 8 band won because they invited lots of friends and family to the battle of the bands... So we both missed nothing :redface:

Apparently someone from my school went topless!!! ummm, I thought this was a family event...
Too many to tag but I would like to thank all the lovely TSR members who have been there for me over the years through my struggles with OCD and panic disorder. Many people don't realise how important a kind word can be to someone when they are at rock bottom and lots of people on here made me remember I'm not alone. I can only hope I have helped some people on here too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
forgot @Spock's Socks for cats :love:, and @Anon_98 for inadvertently helping me get through some revision!!
X

Original post by Indeterminate
X

Thanks v much. :h: <3
Original post by homeland.lsw
forgot @Spock's Socks for cats :love:

Awww :tongue: glad you enjoy my cat posts! Most people probably find them annoying :colondollar:
@BrokenLife - thank you for being my TSR bestie, so loving and sweet as always :hugs:
@Blondie987 - thank you for being so lovely to me :h:
@Tinemither - thank you for listening, being supportive and kind :smile:
@whorace - thank you for making me and many others laugh, it truly makes such a difference xxx
@ServantOfMorgoth - thank you for being so nice to me :h:
@nucdev - thank you for the funny videos, more funny to come! :biggrin:
@Indeterminate - thank you for mentioning me, I'm in awe of your achievements :smile:
@malicious1 - thank you for being the best brother here :biggrin:

Ya Dunno, I also don't know what happened to you but you stand as my favourite troll and thank you for making me laugh at my lowest point :smile: xxx
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest