The Student Room Group

I'd like to thank…

Scroll to see replies

I'd like yo thank all who have tagged me :biggrin:

Also...here we go:

@moment of truth for just being a great soul!
@Eternalflames for being my tsr bestie and so helpful
@CoolCavy for being a great friend and so caring
@toonervoustоtalk for being one of my loyal friends on tsr
@Ethereal World for being so supportive, lovely and funny
@acupofgreentea for being a cup of green tea haha:biggrin: but seriously always encouraging me and being so supportive
@Lord Samosa for making me laugh every time I read his posts :biggrin:
@mkap for making me realise that there are many like me who come from broken homes
@Alexion for the anon fail bants and for being so nice in general! :smile:
@Matrix123 for such positive thread(inspiring quotes one) and always repping me! :smile:
@Indeterminate for being so nice, positive and a true gentleman. For changing my perspective on men to some extent and of course, for giving me the reason to:fight: :flutter: :fight: :flutter:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by homeland.lsw
Apparently someone from my school went topless!!! ummm, I thought this was a family event...

Maybe they forgot it was?

Spoiler

Original post by Indeterminate
1st category continued because you can only tag 20 at a time :redface:

I hardly feel like I should be on here, so thank you :h:
Original post by Anon_98
Awww, this is honestly such a lovely thread and thank you so much for the mention. :hugs: I'll be sure to make a post in here with with everyone I'd like to thank in a couple hrs/so. :woo: It may take me a while though and I'm quite worried that I'll forget someone. :dong:

The worry will definitely turn into guilt and the guilt will turn into an overflow post :tongue: you're so welcome! Definitely deserving of a mention!! You're so lovely to everyone! :h:
Original post by BrokenLife

Also...here we go:

@Ethereal World for being so supportive, lovely and funny and for giving me my first lesbian experience which was incredible
@acupofgreentea for being a cup of green tea haha:biggrin: but seriously always encouraging me and being so supportive
@mkap for making me realise that there are many like me who come from broken homes
@Indeterminate for being so nice, positive and a true gentleman. For changing my perspective on men to some extent and of course, for giving me the reason to:fight: :flutter: :fight: :flutter:

Edited for ya. :yep:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Maybe they forgot it was?

:eek: I can't even begin to imagine teacher's reactions
Original post by hxfsxh
Sooo my thank-yous go to.....

Spoiler

Thank you!!!! :hugs:

Original post by Spock's Socks
Too many to tag but I would like to thank all the lovely TSR members who have been there for me over the years through my struggles with OCD and panic disorder. Many people don't realise how important a kind word can be to someone when they are at rock bottom and lots of people on here made me remember I'm not alone. I can only hope I have helped some people on here too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn it I forgot you too!!! :frown:
I'd like to thank:

- All of the users who've been tagged in this post for being so relentlessly nice/helpful/inspiring :h:
- Everyone on the support and community teams for the amazing work that they do! :awesome:
- The various anons on the relationships forum for being so weird :rofl:
- @iEthan for creating this thread! :biggrin:

I just spent the last 30 minutes sobbing because I thought you missed me and then I realised I was there after all. :yep:

Love you too indetermy.

(Not like that BL :fight: :flutter:)
Original post by Eternalflames
@BrokenLife - thank you for being my TSR bestie, so loving and sweet as always :hugs:
@Blondie987 - thank you for being so lovely to me :h:
@Tinemither - thank you for listening, being supportive and kind :smile:
@whorace - thank you for making me and many others laugh, it truly makes such a difference xxx
@ServantOfMorgoth - thank you for being so nice to me :h:
@nucdev - thank you for the funny videos, more funny to come! :biggrin:
@Indeterminate - thank you for mentioning me, I'm in awe of your achievements :smile:

Mal, I don't what account you're using now, but thank you for being the best brother here :biggrin:
Ya Dunno, I also don't know what happened to you but you stand as my favourite troll and thank you for making me laugh at my lowest point :smile: xxx

PRSOM
You're very kind! :jumphug:
Original post by BrokenLife

Also...here we go:

@Ethereal World for being so supportive, lovely and funny
@Alexion for the anon fail bants and for being so nice in general! :smile:

Still bloody PRSOM for you :mad:

but thank you :h: and same to you too! :biggrin:
Original post by MathQ123
Thank you for just being you :h: You're all awesome!

(and sorry if I missed anyone :redface: )

Awwww thank you :hugs:
:eek: I can't even begin to imagine teacher's reactions

I mean, our teachers haven't said anything, so maybe they're trying to forget?
and @Anon_98 for inadvertently helping me get through some revision!!

Aw, I didn't even realise you used that thread. :blushing: Thank you v much for the mention! <3
I'd like to thank Jesus for getting me here. Amen lol.
Reply 114
I'd like to thank:

- All of the users who've been tagged in this post for being so relentlessly nice/helpful/inspiring :h:
- Everyone on the support and community teams for the amazing work that they do! :awesome:
- The various anons on the relationships forum for being so weird :rofl:
- @iEthan for creating this thread! :biggrin:

thank you
Original post by iEthan
The worry will definitely turn into guilt and the guilt will turn into an overflow post :tongue:

:rofl:

Original post by iEthan

you're so welcome! Definitely deserving of a mention!! You're so lovely to everyone! :h:

Thanks a lot- it's appreciatedd :h:
Original post by hxfsxh
Sooo my thank-yous go to.....

Spoiler

:wink:

:jumphug:
Probably PC and TB™ because no offence, but these are the only users who can satisfy my previously unquenchable thirst.

Now I'm satiated I hope to form more solid friendships with them. :yep:
Original post by acupofgreentea
This is such a cool thread idea! :biggrin:

Most of all, I'd like to thank TSR in general - I came on here expecting to get a little academic advice and ended up in such a lovely, endearingly weird, hilarious community with amazing people that it scares me to think - without TSR - I most likely never would have met. So, thank you all for contributing to that community. :hugs: Some particular names that come to mind:

Spoiler

PRSOM :jumphug:
Original post by Zargabaath
PRSOM :jumphug:

You doing a jump hug makes me :puke:

Quick Reply

Latest