The Student Room Group

I need a girlf

Girls I've liked turned out to either be doucheholes or found someone else. Halp.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
Girls I've liked turned out to either be doucheholes or found someone else. Halp.

Look for real life ones bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's 4 30 in the morning. You should be dreaming about nymphomaniac pandas and honest politicians. Go to bed.
Reply 3
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Look for real life ones bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

dis iz real lyf
Original post by RobML

No offence but it's the way you express your thirst and things you need to employ a bit more self respect.

You have to earn the good ones, finding them all over tsr and quickly meeting and shagging is likely not going to amount to a deep connection.
Reply 5
Original post by Little Popcorns
No offence but it's the way you express your thirst and things you need to employ a bit more self respect.

You have to earn the good ones, finding them all over tsr and quickly meeting and shagging is likely not going to amount to a deep connection.

:lol:
Original post by RobML

Let me break it down with some RANDOM examples:h:

You NEED oxygen:biggrin:
You NEED food:biggrin:
You NEED water:biggrin:

You WANT more tsr rep:wink:
You WANT attention:wink:
You WANT a girlfriend:wink:

First of all, remove any lust or thoughts of necessaries behind, you have a girlfriend (in my opinion at least) because you LOVE them for who they are, because you want to SHARE your joy and your views with them and she WANTS to as well . You have to be a gentleman but show your adventurous side but overall be you. Eventually someone right for you will appear and provided you are THE BEST VERSION of you honestly on that day as you should be striving towards ON ALL DAYS, you will ask them out for a coffee or snack first and perhaps eventually get a girlfriend. Its not a quick thing to be meaningful, its a long winding story but its worth every second :h:

Just keep bustin
Original post by a noble chance
It's 4 30 in the morning. You should be dreaming about nymphomaniac pandas and honest politicians. Go to bed.

What the hell are you taking to dream about nymphomaniac pandas, and where can i get some?!
Original post by Little Popcorns

People using TSR for hookups?

lol ok :rolleyes:
Sad reality for every guy apparently.

Don't stress it, the right one will come along :tongue:
It's sad that you feel you NEED one...

Why can't you be happy like Simon is?:rofl:
Original post by Eternalflames

Why can't you be happy like Simon is?:rofl:

😂😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by Biryani007
It's sad that you feel you NEED one...

i dont soz
just be yourself :smile: :smile:
Original post by SmashConcept
just be yourself :smile: :smile:

Good advice:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

Is it though?
Original post by SmashConcept
Is it though?

I think so - better to find someone who loves you for who you actually are not who they just think you are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
what you really need is something to drink because you are thirsty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending