The Student Room Group

I'd like to thank…

Scroll to see replies

These thanks go to those members who company I savour, whose opinion I value, whose esteem I prize, whose confidence I trust; and above all else: I consider to the best of my reasonable ability, as cordial to my persona. You have my respect, you have my gratitude, you have my loyalty.
Original post by preetg97
@Student403

Thanks Spoder for being such a great friend, runescape buddy and my cheer-upper :smile:

:hugs:

:hugs: Always glad to be there! I know this week will be hard for you but try to take it easy and don't exert yourself. Whatever happens will happen and you should not feel bad about anything that doesn't go your way. You have tried your hardest, I know you have, and there isn't more you can do. Everything happens for a reason, yeah? :smile: It'll be alright! :yep:
Original post by undercxver
Thank you to all these people because they have either:

Helped several students and deserve a lot of appreciation for it

Supported me when I was feeling down

Inspired me

Motivated me

Made me discover a different type of music/film

Interested me with your views on some sort of matter

Made TSR a more enjoyable place

Helped me with Vashikaran

In no particular order...

Spoiler

Love you all! :jumphug:

Aw, legend! :h:

You can use your Vashikaran on me anytime :wink:
Original post by apronedsamurai
x

I'm loving your true Oscar-style nominations! This is brilliant!!
Original post by Ethereal World
I don't understand how this cracks me up literally every time. Never stop liking indeterminate pls.

Haha I will NEVER stop liking him:love::blush::blush:

Nor will I ever let anyone else like him..:fight::flutter::fight::flutter::fight::flutter:
Original post by Student403
:hugs: Always glad to be there! I know this week will be hard for you but try to take it easy and don't exert yourself. Whatever happens will happen and you should not feel bad about anything that doesn't go your way. You have tried your hardest, I know you have, and there isn't more you can do. Everything happens for a reason, yeah? :smile: It'll be alright! :yep:

Yeah I'll just take it as it comes. Thanks :smile: <3
Original post by iEthan
I'm loving your true Oscar-style nominations! This is brilliant!!

Was actually going more for a military award :wink:
Original post by preetg97
Yeah I'll just take it as it comes. Thanks :smile: <3

:hugs:

I have no doubt you will end up at the best place for you :yep: Believe :moon:
Original post by apronedsamurai
Was actually going more for a military award :wink:

oops :getmecoat: still, love them!
Forgot to add a few..
@SeanFM for being so nice always
@MathQ123 for posting some nice songs on desi music thread and being nice
@undercxver my half Pakistani half Indian friend is a full package! :biggrin:
@Student403 just a nice human :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by iEthan
oops :getmecoat: still, love them!

Ach, I had Medal of Honour vanguard Operation Market Garden theme playing in the background; and was inspired :P
Original post by BrokenLife

Du hast mir erinnert!? :eek: <3
Reply 152

Nor will I ever let anyone else like him..:fight::flutter::fight::flutter::fight::flutter:

he showed me his pic this is him

Please stop putting so many spaces inbetween your sentences. It takes up my data when I load a thread you have posted in because the page is longer than the list of greatguy dupes.
@YaDunno I will be your legacy
@Ya Dunno @Ya Dunno 6 @Ya Dunno 5

@notoriousbigman same goes for you bruh
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Student403
Du hast mir erinnert!? :eek: <3

Jaa klar erinnere ich mich an dich du warst meine deutsche Freundin! :smile:
Mentioning people on here doesn't work so will just tag everyone instead.

cupcakes87 - for being my bestie and always being there for me, no matter what. Also, for putting up with me :tongue: :lovehug:

BrokenLife - For being my new cricket buddy and being an amazing person :h:

MacKay - We have had loads of cricket talks over the last few years that have been amazing and hopefully that continues!

The I-Soc - for being supportive and helpful when I needed you the most. Won't tag anyone cause then I will end up leaving someone out, but you know who you are :tongue:

The Ex-Muslim soc - Again, for being supportive and helpful. Also, letting me come to the meets was probably one of the best things I have done. Also, for helping me when I needed you the most (pretty much everyone that is/was on the whatsApp group). Won't tag anyone again.

Indeterminate - for being an inspiring and helpful person :h:

The Mental Health Society - For being such an amazing place where I have received a lot of help throughout my time on TSR. :hugs:

nucdev - For being a joker, pretty much :laugh:

Incredible97 - I can't believe I forgot you at first :cry2: thank you for being such a good friend and being supportive :h:

I am probably missing out someone too :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
Wow what an actual wonderful thread @iEthan :hugs: :love: I thank you for being my new friend :hugs: and making me laugh at all your responses to my many disturbing images :rofl:

I'd like to thank...

@TheonlyMrsHolmes for being one of my closest friends (and wifey of course :wink:), for reminding me that I'm not alone in certain situations (we can be sad and miss school together :getmecoat: :hugs:), for making me laugh at late at night whether its from satanic rituals or from playing Sasha and Natasha :rofl: and for always being there for me :love:

and a few honourable mentions:

@CoolCavy for your always lovely and never fail to make me smile VMs and PMs :jumphug: For actually caring about how I am, what I've been up to and how my day has been - it means the world :kissing2:

@Anon_98 for offering to help me try and start or at least make a dent in my coursework by creating a group revision session and offering to check in with me. Even though I did absolutely nothing that night, it meant the world that you were willing to do that for me and it made me feel a little better :lovehug:

@Captain Jack for taking a selfie with me when I got really excited at the TSR office :rofl:
Jaa klar erinnere ich mich an dich du warst meine deutsche Freundin! :smile:

Freundin?! :colondollar:

Jk jk :3
Original post by jshep000
Please stop putting so many spaces inbetween your sentences. It takes up my data when I load a thread you have posted in because the page is longer than the list of greatguy dupes.

You said 'Please' hence being the nice human that I am, I will stop.:h:

Original post by RobML
he showed me his pic this is him

Love him!:love::flutter::blush:

Quick Reply

Latest